Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

well for me would be Chespin or Oshawott

but they're starter if my fav and not a starter would be Zigzagoon and Linoon.

even they are my slave but because of it i can go anywhere(by foot and water).

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FAVORITES

1- Lucario ( Remember Anubis with hadouken)

2- Greninja (Pokemon ninja, awesome)

3- Charizard (My favorite pokemon until Lucario comes)

4- Gengar (He is so cool, always smiling)

5- Tyrantrum (T-Rex pokemon, Awesome!)

6- Garchomp ( Shark\Dragon, it's so cool)

OTHERS

Squirtle

Scyther

Metagross

Tyranitar

Tyrogue

Empoleon

Umbreon

Kingdra

• 2 weeks later...

my favourite is charizard , because hes just iconic like some people who arent that in to pokemon might not know absol , or alakazam but everyone knows charizard. he is a pure BAD ASS !!! like cmon the first generation of pokemon were always the best because they had to be to bring pokemon's name up.

plus charizard just always looked so awesome and know he has mega eovlutions as well

Flareon: It's so fluffeh~

Glaceon: Kawaiidesu~

Yanmega: It's fast, hits hard and looks so... Unique? Favourite non-eeveelution.

Sylveon: Graceful

Delphox line: Mage fox! Yes!

Magnezone line: They're just awesome.

Rotom: Cheeky little thing. Heat form is my favourite.

Manectric: Second favourite non eevee!

Galvantula: Bug/Electric... Loved it the moment I saw it.

Pachirisu: Always. Such a cute lil squirrel!

Scolipede: Looks intimidating, great design.

Unown: I...don't....know

Regi's/Lati's/ hoenn: Nostalgia.

Meowstic: Both are so cute looking!

I didn't think I needed to list the rest of the eevee family.

Edited by Sparkblast

Infernape. He's my best pokemon and i used it in many battles in games.

Other favourites: Archeops - a preistoric dragonlike bird

Quagsire - a derpy ground fish

Bearctic - a polar bear

Meowstic - a cat , simply just a cat

Luxray - an electric tiger-lion-thing-like

Long post.

Greninja. When the starters for the XY came out, I want to go with Chespin because he looks really cool for a grass type. Then when the second evolutions came, I went to Fennekin/Braixen team because I'm predicting that the final evolution will be really cool. And then when the final evos were leaked, I got so excited because finally, we have a ninja pokemon (ninjask exists but, greninja resembles a true ninja, ninjask just... acts like a ninja?). When I tried him out in XY, I immediately fell in love with the Water Ninja, I always have a Greninja in every main competitive team I use.

BTW, ninja tongue scarf tho.

Breloom Porygon-Z.

My name comes from Breloom, I have it in my profile picture now, but now I seem to like more Porygon-Z.

I just seem to like its design, but it also hits really hard and has a big movepool. Also, it seems like Team Galactic created it, and Team Galactic is one of my favourite villanious teams in Pokémon.

The dubious disc is found in Platinum in the Galactic Building in Veilstone city, and the Pokédex entry says that Porygon-Z was created to travel in other dimensions, like the one Cyrus would have created.

Breloom is the first Pokémon I've used in a competitive team; it has Rock Tomb and it's really satisfying getting a KO on a Charizard/Volcarona/Talonflame with it.

Honorable mentions go to Torterra (my first starter), Giratina and Darkrai (favourite legendaries), Jumpluff (for helping me in Reborn) and Lumineon (favourite water-type, and the Pokémon I'd be according to the "What type are you" test and other personality tests.)

Edited by Cyaloom

Ahaaa

I think my favorite would be Tyrantrum. Like, I really love dinosaurs, annnnd it's a big dinosaur. Ahahha.

That said, I also like Sableye a lot. Very useful for handling Norman in ORAS lmao.

My Top 5:

1:Roserade - I just thought it was a bad ass when I first saw it and knew it was power when I saw it beeing both the ace of a gym leader and a team member of a champion ^^.

2:Elektross - I never looked at Tynamo till I saw the Evelutions and tha(Again) Cynthia(hope I spelled that right) used the it and that I wated 10 EQ's to figure out it has no weakness...

3:Lucario - Lucario=badass to start it of, and just because it beat the Bronzong who OHKOed my Roserade in 1 hit.

4:Gallade - Parts of the Roserade and Lucario reasons.

5:Nidoking - I never realy looked at this Pokemon tilkl I started with Reborn, it being the Ace of Cain realy got me to look into them and even nearly love them.

I made sure not to include any legends since I never realy like to use them

Oh look, another tie between favorites for me.

Candidate 1: Gallade. In short, SWORD HANDS. A timid little thing like Ralts can either become a powerful mage or a gallant swordsman. Honestly I like both Gardevoir and Gallade, I just like Gallade more. Especially his Mega.

Candidate 2: Electivire. If it wasn't completely obvious from Seth's partner Pokemon in the Aftermath RP, I love Electivire. In fact, the whole evolutionary family are all strong favorites of mine. I just wish this guy was viable in the higher tiers... his movepool is just so good but his stats aren't the best. #MegaElectivirePlz

Candidate 3: Samurott. SAMURAI SEA LION, MOTHER FECKERS. I little otter growing into a badass dual wielding swordsman that then grows into a samurai with a majestic moustache/beard combo. Again, I wish this guy was also viable in the higher tiers. #MegaSamurottPlz

Candidate 4: Chespin. If you can't tell by now, I like the little guys that turn into warriors as they grow. Chesnaught is also another candidate, but I really don't think having two guys in the same evolutionary family a different space. I also think Chesnaught's shiny coloration should be the default. Just sayin'.

Also 200th post!

Edited by SilverJakler

If I had to choose one Pokemon... I'm sorry but I'd have to go with my Typhlosion whose name is Riza Hawkeye. =3 Why? She's never let me down really. She's well rounded in her stats(thought I need to change a few of her moves to better suit her) and gives most people a run for their money. That... and I would love to go on an epic adventure with her. Oh... and she normally talks to me... so yeah... definitely mah Typhlosion.

Recently Malamar has ascended my personal top ten for no particular reason. I just like how the guy is designed around the ability Contrary: not only can it make good use of it, it has also an entire gimmick built around it in terms of Pokedex entry, appearance, and even evolution method...

I would have to say my favorite pokemon in the whole universe so far would be these top 5.

1. Blaziken
Ever since Gen 3 I've loved Blaziken, It's always in my team, it was my favorite pokemon since then. And with the recent addition of Hone Claws and Speed Boost. It's just my favorite.

2. Gardevior
Again, since Gen 3 I wasted hours looking for and catching Ralts / Importing Ralts. Gardevior has always been with me like my Blaziken since Gen 3, while my Blaziken was Fighting, my Gardevior was my Psychic. And I loved everything about her, She will forever remain in my team in any future pokemon game like Blaziken will.

3. Arcanine
Since Gen 1 I've always had a Arcanine named Akane. She was originally my favorite pokemon until Gen 3. She is my darling and will always remain with me.

4. Gallade
Does anyone need a reason to love Gallade? I don't. Gallade is my Gardeviors Knight. ;p

5. Garchomp
When I originally got a Gible I thought it was super adorable. And I enjoyed training it. When it evovled into Gabite, I got excited, and then I got Garchomp. While I don't always use my Garchomp, it is one of my favorite pokemon of all time. I love Dragons, and I love Swords / Scythes, Garchomp has Scythe Hands like Scyther but is a Dragon.

That's my top five :D

<--- Lapras duh :P.

Reasons :

1) It's water-type and I like water. Its ice type makes it even cooler (pun intended)

2) It's named after the French mathematician Laplace and I'm French and I like maths :P. He also studied seas and tides, so did I :P.

3) I find it adorable, it's also very smart it would make a great friend.

4) I like its versatility, it can have an offensive set (curse, dragon dance) or defensive/support set including a perish trapper :D.

Any of these:

Electivire (in tandem with Magmortar and, formerly, Jynx)

Magmortar (in tandem with Electivire and, formerly, Jynx)

Rhyperior (a Solid Rock one. I'm still waiting for the Protector at the Reborn game.)

Kingdra (Only Dragon can harm it until GenV)

Gallade/Gardevoir (Replacement of Jynx since Gen 3)

Aggron (Since Gen 3)

Dodrio (Drill Peck nightmare!)

Edited by nemesish