Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already answered this in a different thread so here's this thing.

The pokemon I find most beautiful:empoleon.gif

The pokemon I would be: chandelure.gif

The pokemon i'd be best friends with: scolipede.gif

Edited by Cybele

I have to take the unashamed cuteness-lover tack here and say that my overwhelming favorites are the Eevee Evolutions, especially Flareon and Glaceon. Outside of those?? I'm a huge fan of Charizard and Ho-Oh, because...well, mostly because they're fire-types and (I think) have really cool designs.

• 3 weeks later...

butterfree since red first came out. that little bugger got me real far and i trained it up real well to win in the leagues. but the primary reason the love struck instantly.... mothra. it sort of reminded me of mothra. the second that sits on my list and will never move to third is volcanora. for the same reason and plus that sucker is a badass! it is slow, but if trained right, it can WRECK!

My indisputable favorite pokemon is Slurpuff. The moment I saw the little bundle of sweets I instantly fell in love with it's goofy/adorable expression but not only does it win in the looks category but it also has the tools to be the ultimate killer. Having access to belly drum and unburden gives the little cupcake an extremely powerful combination which has been made even better due to it gaining access to Drain Punch in ORAS. So overall Slurpuff can pull it's own weight while being cute as all hell which is a win in my books.

Glaceon. When Glaceon was first revealed, it immediately placed Espeon and Vaporeon back a space in terms of my favorite Eevelutions. It's so cute and its design was very appealing to me personally. Snow Cloak + Hail + Brightpowder combo is quite abusive too.

My favorite Pokemon is Cofagrigus. Yeah, a random, somewhat hard to find Gen V is my favorite. The fact that it's a Sarcophagus with an evil, grinning face and four hidden black arms, it looks awesome. I spent a long time in the Unova desert, basically lost, and then I found the ruins and this guy inside. Immediately loved it. Just look at it!

cofagrigus.gif I may not have it on my team, but it just looks so freaking awesome.

Also going to say my second favorite is Klinklang because I was really interested with those Kinex things as a kid and I also like machines, so this guy is really cool.

And Delphox (despite never playing X or Y) because I like mages. coming from a Nunu player

Edited by Generalguy64

Lucario and Absol. <3

I've always had a thing for dark types.

Honestly, I've had the feels for Lucario since Lucario and The Mystery of Mew.

It's pretty awesome that it can read auras, just saying.

As for Absol, well...

Absol warns of destruction and disaster, which is pretty interesting,

Plussss, Absol appears in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. :D

As stated elsewhere the Wigglytuff line is my favorite thanks to what the anime and Smash Bros decided to do with the character(s). However Gallade is my second favorite thanks to being a knight/paladin/angel focusing on sword moves, unfortunately he doesn't learn sacred sword and his mega ability is lackluster.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I'd have to say it's a tie between 6. Let's see..... Ya know what, I don't care, I'm listin' them all!

Breloom--- Grass-Fighting is a heck yeah, it looks adorable, and mach punch all the way

Mawile--- Great design, good stats, and that Mega tho...

Flygon--- Probably my favorite dragon type, and my favorite Pokemon that can fly. Love the design.

Weavile--- Design looks WICKED, great speed and attack stats help to get you out of a sticky situation, and THAT GRIN THO

Houndoom--- My favorite mega overall. Design, mythos, what's not to love about this hellhound?

Typhlosion--- Favorite. Done deal. My first ever pokemon. The only fire starter to retain it's proud typing for it's final evolution (Unlike a certain fire-breathing lizard with wings...) Cool design, stats. This guy deserves a mega