Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

Favorite pokemon you ask huh? Although it's been a while since you did lol.

That'd most deffinitely and one hundred and one percent be Gardevoir. I love that pokemon's animation, mega evolution, extreme special stats, its' looks, its' femininity. I find it one of the most beatiful and graceful pokemon.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I really have several favorites.

As a starter Charmander/charmeleon/charizard is awesome. It learns dragon rage early enough to counter any type disadvantage early on and has such a versatile and powerful final form that it is almost unfair.

favorite regular pokemon is Lucario, move pool plus typing plus movie equals pure fun

Favorite pseudo legendary is Dragonite. I started on the gen 1 games and did well but was also really young and so when I got the dratini and it sucked I was silly and left it in the PC, then came Lance. I learned never to undervalue the pokemon again.

Favorite legend is hands down Mewtwo. It just has the best backstory in pokemon and its stats and move pool really are amazing, plus its mega evolution Y form just makes it nearly impossible to beat.

I do not remember if I posted here before, but I couldn't find a previous comment so here I go.

I have one favourite of each type and a legendary.

Normal - Persian

Fire - Blaziken

Fighting - Lucario

Water - Clawitzer

Flying - Crobat

Grass - Bellossom

Poison - Nidoking

Electric - Galvantula

Ground - Rhyperior

Psychic - Reuniclus

Rock - Kabutops

Ice - Froslass

Bug - Scizor

Dragon - Hydreigon

Ghost - Aegislash

Dark - Absol

Steel - Aggron

Fairy - Sylveon

Legendary - Mew

Edited by Jaromir

For me, it's a tie between Blastoise(mostly for nostalgia tbh), and Scrafty, Scrafty just looks so cool, he really fits my aesthetic.

Nidoking also holds a special little place in my heart too.

Whimsicott and Froslass tie for first place. Then my second place is a bunch of Pokemon because I can never decide. Stuff like, Weezing, Umbreon, Bellossom, Gardevoir, Mega Banette, Ninetales, Musharna etc. I also tend to get really attached to stuff I use, so Seviper and Pelipper have been rising recently.

Seaking I really like for how no one really likes it even though it has quite nice coverage and hidden ability, and I also like Stunfisk because it's face is amazing. When I saw how amazing the fanmade mega-stunfisk was in Pokemon Insurgence, it just made me grin :P

We're talking about our favorite pokemon ? Mine is... I don't really know.
I think it's Tenefix because i'm in love with a lot of Dark-type pokemons.

Even if i love Cindaquil, Flygon, Eevee, Absol, and the blue Gardevoir.
Well, Minun is cool. And Skarmory is great.

And bla bla Aron bla bla Tropius bla bla bla...

• 3 weeks later...

Without a single doubt in my mind I can easily say that Krookodile is my favourite Pokemon as of now.

Firstly I love it's design as Krookodile has the perfect combination of looking cool and powerful which suits it's Dark/Ground typing perfectly in my opinion.

Secondly Krookodile is very strong and has above average speed which when combined with the Moxie ability turns it into a killing machine.

To conclude I have a history with Krookodile in which it's helped give me many victories be it against Ai or online competitively with other players earning it's place as my signature mon.

I used to be obsessed with tyranitar too. Lately it has dialed down a bit and has made way for other obsessions. Greninja, Zoroark, ELECTIVIRE, gengar, yveltal and mewtwo. (used to be obsessed with lapras, crobat and lucario, now they are in my preferred list.)