Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, i looked at all the posts here and am disappointed to find that there are no people here that share the love for my favorite pokemon. Just because of that, i'm not telling you... well actually it's pretty obvious. Shuckle is my favorite pokemon.

I hear you ask, "Why Shuckle?" and in response i say, do i really have to explain... ok, you're right, sorry. The reason i love Shuckle so much is that it is so frickin ADORABLE (to me anyways) and the fact that it can do 721,899,685 damage in a single attack is amazing. Also, it's name is just so fun to say. Shuckle.

Gible_Shuckle.jpg

You can't resist the Shuckle

• Support Squad

I should have done this long ago.

8ce3fcf7e1b9f1bade2c643f25330e60.jpg

ELFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

• Upvote 1

Is there even a question? My favourite is the king of dragons, Garchomp. Nothing beats it!

If we count favourite pokemon from my favourite types then it is :

1) Fire - Arcanine (Who wouldn't want a loyal lion/dog?)

2) Electric - Luxray (That design says it all)

3) Dragon - Garchomp (No explanation needed)

4) Steel - Aegislash (A haunted blade? I'm not passing that)

5) Ground - I'd say 'Chomp but I don't wanna repeat so it's Excadrill (only because he helped me a lot in my Blaze Black and Volt White 2)

That's a pretty tough choice. But I think I know what Pokemon I would have on my team if I lived in a Pokemon world. Starter choice; Either Serperior or Krookodile. Serperior; I love Serperior's design. Regal, Noble, Graceful, and Lethal. I fell in love the first time I saw it and It's even Competitively viable. Krookodile; Another good design. It just looks like it would be strong enough to kill anything that gets in it's way. Plus Assault vest Intimidate/Moxie is a powerful monster. Zoroark is another I would love to have. It is a trickster like I am. In a battle I like to bring something that someone wouldn't expect. Plus that Illusion ability would come in handy. Floatzel; I caught a shiny one and it is pretty strong. Bulk up, Leftovers, Swift Swim, rain, and Waterfall is a deadly combo. Plus I'd completely trust this Pokemon to save my life and transport me across and underwater. I have some others But I'll wait to say anything.

Can I name one or more Pokemon from Se7en?

Hmm, well they're technically pokemon like any other, so there should be no prob. You know what, I think I might do a "Favorite Se7en Pokémon" thread for when the game has been out a couple months and people can pick their favs.

Hmm, well they're technically pokemon like any other, so there should be no prob. You know what, I think I might do a "Favorite Se7en Pokémon" thread for when the game has been out a couple months and people can pick their favs.

"A couple months" would be chapter 2, 3 if we are lucky, meaning that more than half of our creations won't have been revealed by that point yet. Kinda early to make a fav thread :P

EDIT: and getting back on track, I have cycled between many Pokemon I have considered as my "fav" however a Pokemon that has remained constantly in my top 5 since the very first time it was introduced would be Wobbuffet, so yeah, special mention for that. As for the Se7en Pokemon announced this far, I would have to say #FOLD of course, however there are some I like more among the ones we haven't announced yet ;)

Oh and Bloanmega. Now that I think about it, Se7en actually would make it relatively easy to make a Dragon monorun...

"A couple months" would be chapter 2, 3 if we are lucky, meaning that more than half of our creations won't have been revealed by that point yet. Kinda early to make a fav thread :P

EDIT: and getting back on track, I have cycled between many Pokemon I have considered as my "fav" however a Pokemon that has remained constantly in my top 5 since the very first time it was introduced would be Wobbuffet, so yeah, special mention for that. As for the Se7en Pokemon announced this far, I would have to say #FOLD of course, however there are some I like more among the ones we haven't announced yet ;)

Oh and Bloanmega. Now that I think about it, Se7en actually would make it relatively easy to make a Dragon monorun...

Fave canon mon: Reuniclus. It's a cute jelly monster, what's not to love?

Fave Se7en mon: tough choice. From the ones that we announced, probably Lifoam.

For me it's between ninetales and rayquaza. Not for stats purposes but mainly because they had a main influence on my childhood with pokemon. Firstly ninetales due to the fact that I always wanted a golden retriever as a kid (even though it's a fox pokemon lol). Ninetales for some reason resembled a golden retriever to me and well, as of now I just stick with ninetales allot since I think it's a pretty cool pokemon in my opinion. And damn is will-o-wisp a helpful move xD. Now for rayquaza as a kid I would think," Wow, that legendary looks so cool!" but currently I just like it's stats and design in general. Not to mention how cool it's new mega evolution is. :D

tumblr_nozipnO8iM1r8sc3ro3_540.gif

^this creature right here

Jirachi | ジラーチ

not sure how EXACTLY i got infatuated with this thing- probably because of its literally a wishing/shooting star.

its typing is really cool? I mean, it's a steel type and isn't...robot-like! the steel types i can think of right now are all cold, hard, mechanical-

and lastly, the pokedex entries for it are mysterious. still waiting for that special Jirachi event Gamefreak

Long ago, a Jirachi fell to earth in a deep sleep. The humans at the time did not know what kind of magical creature it was, but knew it answered their wishes. Before the crash landing, their land was fruitless and barren. But the meteor left a great chasm that revealed vast underground springs once unreachable. The humans heralded Jirachi as their wishmaker, without even once seeing it awake.

The humans built a shrine for Jirachi, hoping some day it would wake up and see the gratitude they felt. Jirachi never woke until after their time, but had memories of the people surrounding it, smiling. That made Jirachi smile, too. From then on, Jirachi roamed the earth helping people and Pokémon alike with their big and small wishes. It even met multiple other Jirachi, to their mutual surprise.

Nobody knows for sure, but it is hypothesized that Jirachi had been created for the very purpose of granting the human’s wish, as modern professors discovered it was born at the same time of the great famine.

Jirachi succumbs to periods of seemingly endless slumber to maintain its energy levels. It’s thought that it’s to offset the great energy depletion it sustains when granting an especially taxing wish. Nobody knows where Jirachi came from, as it is another example of an alien Pokémon.

Edited by star-kin
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite has always been Suicune. Pokemon Crystal was the second game I ever owned and I fell so in love with that beautiful Pokemon... I get all happy thinking about it. Second would be Arcanine followed by Darkrai. Not the most powerful, but the ones I love dearly.

If we're counting legendaries it's a tie for rayquaza and darkrai for me. Why? cuz they're badass and no other reason is needed!

muh most fav non legendary hasta be.. hmm.. another tie between hydreigon and aegislash for the same reason as before lol.