Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we are talking about favorite design, Zangoose. He's so bad ass. If only Game Freak had left him with his purple claws...

When it comes to battling, however, Scizor takes the cake. I have had very few OU teams without my Scizor.

Have several, but Scrafty is definitely one of my favorites. Too bad fairy has nerfed him quite a bit. It's like every other psychic can learn dazzling gleam.

Escavalier, Bisharp, Feraligtr, Mienshao, Greninja, Infernape and Gliscor are other favorites of mine.

As for legendaries, probably Dialga. Control over time is probably the superpower I'd choose if I could have one and he looks incredibly badass, even if his cry is kind of silly lol. Like Giratina is cool and all but Dialga actually got me back into pokemon when I first saw it, I was like, "holy crap since when did pokemon start looking this awesome!?" Then I saw Luxray and Garchomp and knew I had to get diamond. rest is history.

Edited by Monochrome_Complex

Staraptor. The design, the stats, the ability, and especially the cry. I also have a story to go with it. Diamond was the first and only Pokemon game I've ever completed. It started with me be attacked by a Starly. It was cute and I liked its design so After I got the necessary stuff, I went out and caught one. I named my very first one Starz because it was a girl and it was my very first shiny. I can't say how lucky I was to get one like that, but I guess I was. Starz and my starter Turtwig were both my strongest Pokemon. When Starz finally evolved to Staraptor, I fell in love. It's design and cry were so cool and it was super powerful too. Torterra was amazing as well being the highest leveled on my team with Starz to follow but I still liked Starz more. Even though in Candice's gym my Two powerhouses were weak to all of the Pokemon, Starz swept through it with Close Combat and Steel Wing. I took Starz all the way through the region and completed the Pokedex. I still miss Starz because I traded it online for an event legendary I cound'nt get elsewhere. All in all, Staraptor has a good spot in my heart.

Lucario. Cool typing. Bad ass design. Good movepool. Has my favourite colors(black and blue). I use it in every game if possible. I usually name it Fenrir. I like it a lot for being a loyal wolf or jackal and I find myself depending on it a lot. Absol and charizard are close seconds. Cool designs and megas.

Favourite legendary is zekrom. Cool typing and design is stunning.

Did I post before?

Anyways, I don't really have a favourite pokemon so the following are favourites from each type.

Normal - Swellow Psychic - Jirachi

Fire - Ninetales Ghost - Chandelure

Water - Kingdra / Horsea / Greninja Dark - Absol

Grass - Whimsicott Bug - Scizor

Flying - Salamence Poison (I don't like Poison types much but well whatever) - Nidoking / Crobat / Drapion

Electric - Shinx / Luxio / Luxray Steel - Scizor / Metagross / Jirachi

Ground - Gible / Gabite / Garchomp Ice - Weavile / Glaceon

Rock - Tyranitar Dragon - Gible / Gabite / Garchomp / Salamence / Noivern / Noibat / Tyrantrum / Aurorus (lol so many)

Fighting - Lucario Fairy - Mawile / Whimsicott

Edited by BlackMage

Did I post before?

Anyways, I don't really have a favourite pokemon so the following are favourites from each type.

Normal - Swellow Psychic - Jirachi

Fire - Ninetales Ghost - Chandelure

Water - Kingdra / Horsea / Greninja Dark - Absol

Grass - Whimsicott Bug - Scizor

Flying - Salamence Poison (I don't like Poison types much but well whatever) - Nidoking / Crobat / Drapion

Electric - Shinx / Luxio / Luxray Steel - Scizor / Metagross / Jirachi

Ground - Gible / Gabite / Garchomp Ice - Weavile / Glaceon

Rock - Tyranitar Dragon - Gible / Gabite / Garchomp / Salamence / Noivern / Noibat / Tyrantrum / Aurorus (lol so many)

Fighting - Lucario Fairy - Mawile / Whimsicott

Um, Aurorus isn't a dragon type (ice and rock)

Mmmmm. In terms of what I really love, the all loving, all seeing, all knowing, Torchic.

Otherwise I got a perfect tie between Scizor/Darkrai/Gardevior/Absol.

But in my mood, Scizor atm.

My change from time to time. When I first play Reborn, my favorite Poke was Chimchar. Them, I move to Froakie, them Snorunt.....

I guess Chimchar would be my favorite Poke. I played with mostly all the starters and I always want to comeback to this little fella

• 2 weeks later...