Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

If I could have a Gliscor much like Ash's personality-wise, It'd be a wish come true. Why, that's my personality and it's the type I favor most when considering which friends I bond with more. Why Gliscor? Pokemon of the dark, very annoying (like myself lol)and because I spent alot of time with my Gliscor in the past (rip Scorpio ;~ ;)

post-20115-0-23768300-1443901030_thumb.png

Edited by Bowser

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pre Gen VI

It was Bulbasaur since few only choose him as a starter pokemon, and I liked his early moves, sleeping powder and leech seeds, which makes him great support during early game.

Post Gen VI

Its now Ralts, its cute and can evolve into a badass or elegant looking pokemon also has good stats and moveset that help me progress through the game.

goomy all fire starters froakie numel

goomy is cute

i like fire pokemon

and froakie is a ninja

numel is cute too and it is powerful with earth power and lava plume flame burst and magnitude

also look at trainer card for it because these are my 7th-15th favourites

Edited by nugget_22

• 3 months later...

How did I miss this earlier?

Anyway, for those who have not yet observed me announce everywhere mention it before, I like the mechanical or only party-bionic Poemon, like Metagross, Starmie, PorygonZ and, most importantly, Magnezone. These are concepts of life forms that are not inherently 'alive' and do not exhibit the usual features of an animal (Starmie, for instance, doesn't have eyes, a mouth, or any other organ, unusual for a franchise where even gases and piles of garbage have features) and yet not only possess sentience but also a very high degree of intelligence. I guess the concept of alien intelligence is fascinating.

Also, other common points to note are that I like Pokemon that are Steel or Psychic types, and/or have the ability Analytic, which I am similarly fascinated by.

Alright! I might be the only one, and this might be an odd pick.. but you know what? I don't even care!

I love Blissey and Chansey, so cute, so deadly.. just perfect. I want one in real life, I wanna Toxic my friends and send them to oblivion using Seismic Toss. :S And hug them both. Hug them all day. Hug them all my life.

Egg is Chansey, Chansey is egg, Chansey is life - Simple as that.

Edited by Lagspike

My favorite pokemon is Gastly, no doubt about it.

My favorite type are the Ghost and psychic types, because of their dark/misterious aspect (i just love those things qx)

Also, Jiglypuff(and its evolutions/involutions?) is one of my favorites, (is just too adorable to not notice ?)

Maybe i got others, like Wooper. Even when is not the stronger pokemon (at all)

But meh, Gastly and Jyflipuff more than any other. ^_^

Edited by Pandors

Mew was probably me original favorite from back when I was a little kid and the first movie came out. So playful and fun, then it turns around and goes toe-to-toe with Mewtwo who will always be the standard for badassery in Pokemon for me. Besides Mew my favorites would be Ninetales, particularly the shiny form, got one that had Drought in Sapphire and torched my friends with it, and then Luxray has been a fave, despite the annoying moveset he has.

How did I miss this earlier?

My thoughts exactly.

As can be seen by the avvie to your left, my two favorite Pokemon are Mega Gallade and Glaceon, both shiny.

I don't actually know why I like Glaceon - I just know that it was my favorite the instant I ran into one when grinding in X's Battle Chateau and it being the only Pokemon to ever make me feel sorry for "killing" it to progress. My running theory is that it's cute in a way that is neither cat-like nor dog-like but rather something in between, so it reminds me of my family's pets, while it also being my favorite color.

Megallade, on the other hand, I know exactly why it's my favorite. It's a bad-ass looking superhero Pokemon (somehow, that split cape just works - I'm actually surprised there's not an animation of him grabbing the corners of the cape and then gliding towards the enemy), and its Shiny is orange and blue. When I was a kid, my imaginary superhero alter ego had orange and blue as his colors, with white accents. Every shiny male Ralts I get is automatically nicknamed Matt-Boy, because that's exactly what he becomes.

Edited by Rot8er_ConeX

my favourite why do one here is my top 10

1:Charizard:its a dragon i love its simple design dosent try to be to complex and was the very first starter i ever used when i envision a pokemon in general one of the top results in my mind and has fire tpe which is tied for my top 3 types with steel and dragon so ofcource its gonna be here.

2:Metagross:its just awesome i know without its mega it can be lacking competitively these days but its design the presence it gives and also has one of my favorite types steel also overall my type of pokemon also the mega is amazing in it self.

3:Lucario:ok recently he has fallen from my list from the second position why because of the lack of use ive been getting out of him my reason cool design awsome lore and one of my top types.

4:Greninja:its a ninja has one awesome shiny what more can i ask wait its good competitively bonus and also i bonded quite a bit with Hanzo my greninja from X so theres that also.

5:Garchomp:Ok this one is not as much as design but more of a nostalgic thing for me though the design has grown on me lets just put it the star of my platinum run he was so good that by the time i was against cynthia he was lvl 85(thank you vs seaker) and he pretty much grew on me through out the run and thats why he makes it here.

6:Lugia and ho-oh:ok these 2 guys exist on this list because the both the design and useability i found of these 2 and honestly i couldn't put one here without the other.

7:Gardevoir and galade:these 2 are here together cause they feel complete together instead of having only one one of em gardevoir feels like a beutigul and graceful design with strong mental ability and galade has the Honorable warrior like design with strong physical abilities for me these 2 go hand in hand with a perfect blend for me.

8:Tortera:Ok this guy the design is awesome as well as the concept of him the only reason he is not higher because of the lack of use ive been getting out of him also a nostalgic bond by being my main powerhouse in pokemon daimond.

9:Regigigas:ok this guy i love cause of design nostalgia and want to say competitively but who am i joking wonder i just transferred my regis from emerald and was just roaming around Sinnoh when i gain access to snow point temple i enter theres a weird pokemon statue it intrigues me i look around for weeks one day cariously have all 3 regis with me and a battle begins i catch it and because of the games dumb ai i sweep the champion and frow a wierd fantasy of how powerfull it is then to weep in appointment's years later but still cool poke deserves a buff.

10:Zoroark:Ok this guy has an awesome design just love its ability and concept behind it the only reason he is so low on here because i dont have as much of a bond as i have with some pokemon here but awsome poke and fits my battle style to a fast attacking pokemon.

also theseguys deserve and honorable mention sceptile blastoise venasaur typhlosion reshiram zekrom yveltal xerneas dramantan slowpokeand its evolutions Tyranitar goomy and evs and beheyem

In no particular order

1.- Rhyhorn: I'm not sure why but I've always liked it, I think that most probably its because rhinoceros are my favourite animals but I feel theres something else : o and I always hate when the pokedex says that they're like super dumb and stuff, idk I always imagined them like relaxed until you bothered them

2.- Snorlax: How can you not love him? hes a lazy big pokemon who will do anything for food and sleeping, plus I feel he sort of represents me xD

3.- Mewtwo and Mew: Idk but I've always liked their story from the first movie, I mean mewtwo being the poor pokemon who was only made by human kind to be studied, and mew the playful pokemon who just basically wants to help without really hurting anybody

4.- Torterra: I simply love that typing combination *-* grass and ground where some of my favourite types from the beginning

5.- Charizard: I liked the charmander from the anime a lot, and for a while I stopped watching it (idk why, I watched it when I was really little) so when I started watching it again (still little) it seems I sort of jumped right to when he had already evolved to Charizard but wasn't too egocentric so yeah it was funny how he always burned Ash in a like friendly way (never thought I would make such a phrase xD) and he would beat everyone plus in the first movie he was cool too

6.- Tyranitar: He looks like he could be a Kaiju and I tend to like Kaiju movies

7.- Claydol: Emerald was the first pokemon game where I played like thinking about it (Second pokemon game in general, firered was the first and I couldn't even beat the Jynx from the first Elite4 xD) and he appeared in the only gym of all pokemon games who have ever gave me any problems (not counting Pokemon Reborn duh hahaha) so yeah I sort of liked him from the beginning

8.- Chandelure: He was the one who came to fill my firestarter space when I was playing Pokemon Black, idk why but on my first play of all pokemon games I always choose the fire starter and while I was playing Black I thought that Emboars evolutionary line and learnset sucked so yeah Chandelure replaced him and it has been the only time I've done it xD

9.- Tentacruel: Idk hes just cool, plus I always imagined him bigger than what he actually is so yeah even cooler for me

10.- Gengar: Ghost types are some of my favourites and I liked how they pictured them on the series when I was little

So yeah I tried to make a top ten (actually eleven but meh) but I feel like I'm leaving plenty outside (Onix, Barbaracle, Avalugg, Jellicent, Golem, Muk, Magmar, Magnemite, Hippowdon, Bronzong, Rampardos, Zapdos, Tropius, Camerupt, Cubone, Weezing, Dusclops, Lapras and probably more), and through this I came to realize that most of my favourites are on the first generation

My favorite pokemon is Infernape.

one of the reasons i love him is because chimchar is my favorite starter. Infernape is pretty good in competitive battles and he based of Sun Wukong from journey to the west (like

Goku from Dragon Ball Z....huh that may explain some thing :mellow:).and he is a monkey that knows kung fu and breath fire. whats not to love?

(...my profile pic his a drawing of my infernape gijinka from reborn. so thats a thing i geuss.)

Edited by Venox

My favorite Pokémon is Prinplup,

I started playing Pokémon with Pokémon with Pokémon Pearl Version, and I picked Piplup because I like penguins. I trained it up, evolved it, and say what I still think as the best looking Pokémon of all TIME. I left it as a Prinplup until like level 50 because I loved it so much

I have so many favorite Pokemon, but these are a few:

Charizard - Yes the overrated Dragon wannabe. I'd be lying if I said I didn;t like him for how awesome he looks. However the main reason he's one of my favorites is not from nastolgia, but since I've always loved reptiles, lizards in particular. Of course Charmanders line are based off lizards... Well Charizards design not so much, but still.

Nidoking - Mostly because Nidoran male was the first ever Pokemon I caught(Yellow was the first game I played).

Weavile - Even though Sneasel/Weavile are based off of weasels, I used to have a Farrett that I named Sneasel years ago, then had another one that was older and named it Weavile.

• 1 month later...

I Honestly have too many favorites, but, my dream team would have to be Banette with a mega stone, a shiny Charizard with a y mega stone, Shiny Greninja, Serperior, Hydreigon, and a Lucario with a mega stone. I love them as a team, since they feel really balanced to me, and their movesets make me feel confident I can take on a team of an equal calibur! Though, out of the eevees, I adore Eevee itself, Umbreon, and thanks to a recent and very saddening picture, I have a new appreciation for Sylveon. I was a little upset they only had one new eeeveelution in X and Y, and it was for a whole new type altogether, but... I'd love a Sylveon if I got it instead of Umbreon, though, I'd be stressed about the flesh ribbons. I'd Ask it if I can gently tie them up higher so they wouldn't get caught in anything and get hurt.