Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

When I was first introduced to Pokemon as a kid, my favourite was Pidgeotto.

I mean, duh. I love birds, and it's a fierce, colourful bird. I was actually sad that it evolved further, because as neat as Pidgeot looks, I do miss the pink feathers...

Currently my fave is Skarmory, and I'm still not sure if it's because it is badass in general, or because it combines my two favourite types.

The design is damn cool, and I adore the shiny form! I have a thing for those copper-looking shinies.

Which is also true, amusingly enough, for my current second favourite, Klinklang.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my god, I can't pick too. But mostly, my favorite Pokemon are big and bulky ones, much like Clefable, Walrein, Togekiss, Audino, and etc.

My favorites though have to be Clefable and Togekiss. I've always been a big fan of defensive Pokemon, and wow, do these two show it.

Also, they're Fairy types, and that is just an instant like for me.

My favorite will always be Cydaquil and the main reason was as a kid I always though it was the cutest pokemon ever and to this day I still think it's adorable and if pokemon were real I would definitely have one as a pet.

EDIT

I accidentally submitted twice and don't know how to delete on phone so just ignore this.

Edited by gamerzerek

For me, it's Armaldo and Weezing. I adore each of them equally since they're so versatile, and they're also part of my two favorite typings being Bug and Poison. :)

Edited by Aurorain

^Not Masquerain? I mean I love Dark types but you're named after it .-.

Masquerain is a category of its own . It has earned itself a place as my name due to its graceful beauty, underrated awesweetness and grace ! But my all-time favorite has always been Absol for its unparalleled design of sheer perfection, and being the disaster pokemon! There's a tragic beauty in an Absol's story ( I'm named after Masquerain but my avatar is an Absol gijinka :> )

Well, my username says it all: Genesect. Surprisingly, the movie did nothing for my love of Genesect. I've just always loved technology so much, even when I was a kid, I was obsessed with trains rather than dinosaurs. Genesect was just perfect for me, and I love it very much, for whatever reason it may be.

However, the runner up would be Mewtwo. Movies, anime, manga, games, theories, etc. Mewtwo has had a dark backstory, but it teaches some very valuable lessons, both sci-fi wise, and philosophical. His quote has always stuck with me, and the fact that he's also pretty much the most powerful Pokemon besides Smogon-breaking Mega Rayquaza, he/she/it will always be another one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

My top most favourite is Gardevoir .

next Lucario

Greninja

Scrafty

Gallade

Charizard

Meganium

Luxray

Diancie

Staraptor

Garchomp

Goodra

Rhydon

Aegislash

Gengar

Heracross

Snorlax

Roserade

Glaceon

Victini

HO-OH

Meloetta and

Latias

sorry too many lol

Edited by Sharath Bhat

Ummmm I would have to say Weavile. I have always likes it's design and it is two of my favorite types, I can and Dark. Weavile is also a veryfast and powerful pokemon. Can't wait to pick up a Sneasel in episode 15.

• 2 weeks later...

Well...

Arcanine - [Vermillion City Pokémon Fan Club Chairman rant]
Eevee/Leafeon/Sylveon/Jolteon - so cute
Rotom - can possess household appliances, is totally nuts
Cherrim/Spiritomb/Ferrothorn/Aegislash - really unique design
Bronzong - versatility/general utility; I swear by it. Also kinda goofy cool
Gastrodon - goofy cool

Drifloon/Drifblim - so goofy cool
Ho-oh - rainbows!
Haxorus/Absol/Volcarona/Zoroark - cool design bruh
Abomasnow - what even, I love it

By "Favorite Pokémon" you meant the plural, yes? ;)

This question is so very hard cause i have so many pokemon that I adore. but if i had to boil it down to the one I would say its Glaceon. It isn't strong in any way and it is hard to use, but I just adore it all the same. what it lacks in battle capability it makes up for in contest skill and the bond i share with every Glaceon i own is real. plus It makes a good companion on the road.

aaaaAAAAHHH I can't just choose one! QAQ

Like I have Mew, Houndoom, Floatzel, Rayquaza, and a bunch of obscure ones that are totally random by different feelings I have...

But I guess my main ones would have to be Mew and Houndoom?? Mew because if it wasn't for this adorable cat fetus never would have gotten into Pokemon and made so many wonderful friends.

Houndoom I relate to on an emotional level and he's beautiful dog and I have a thing for Doberman Pinscher dogs. Not to mention 2p!America is a literal Houndoom.

I am not good at clarifying who I like best or hate the worst(which is why i dont really have a main atm) so what i usually say when someone asks me that is infernape. The reason infernape... My first pokemon. I remember one day when my family was driving to a restaurant i was vsing Cynthia and my team was literally infernape and 5 pokemon that would heal him if he died. I still won if u were wondering.