Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

9. Lucario. This jackal's pretty nifty I must say, I never owned one, but I've seen the damage it's capable of. I used to main him in brawl, but then I realized that was a huge mistake and went back to my usual mains, Peach and Marth.

I main with Marth and Peach,too

My favorites are...

1.Gardevior. It just appeals to me,I guess.

2.Blazeken. Cool,period

3.Sandslash. Ownage machine. 'nuff said

4.Vaporeon/Espeon. IDK

5.Absol. Never used one but still...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite are tied between Farfetch'd and Houndoom....

I love the concept and why Farfetch'd is a pokemon lol

and Houndoom has always been my favorite, because he looks cool, and like he cares not if he got to singe a few people.

Honorable Mentions are Arcanine, Jolteon, anything Dark Type, and anything Bug type.

Its a three way tie between Salamence/Honchkrow/Latios. :wacko:

In any case I love Salamence because of its ferocity and power, a quality that truly denotes a real dragon. Honchkrow because its basically the Pokemon equivalent of a mafia boss, i think that was quite creative. Latios because of how powerful and fast it is, its design and its personality anime wise. I just cant choose :(

If I had to make a top list?

1. Espeon -

Childhood memories. Getting Colosseum for the Gamecube with so much hype. Put the game in and got two Pokemon I never heard of: Espeon and Umbreon. I mainly played Ruby/Sapphire and I hadn't played Gold/Silver at the time. First Battle? I think Espeon's useless because it has no attacking moves but I decided that I might as well confuse the opponent. Wait, Confusion is an attack!? 1HKO!? But it's a cute cat, and cats are my favorite!

Tl;dr Nostalgia + Powerful + Being a cat

2. Jolteon -

I always liked Jolteon since I was a little kid. I thought it was called Jolten at the time because of Pokemon Puzzle League on the N64. I thought it looked cool and Lt. Surge had it. ...Still didn't stop me from playing as Sabrina, though. Not counting this as nostalgia~

3. Blaziken -

Again, more childhood memories. I really had a good taste in Pokemon as a kid though, as I really loved to use Blaziken. It was super powerful, after all! I often start with the fire type, and Torchic was no exception.

4. Dialga -

I feel a little cheap for having a legendary on this list. But I absolutely love Dialga's typing (dragon/steel) and it's always been really reliable for me. One of the few bulky Pokemon I really like.

5. Feraligatr -

More nostalgia power that's linked with Colosseum! I accidentally chose Feraligatr as I had no clue what I was doing. But hey, in the long run, it was apparently one of the best Pokemon to have in the game (according to the in-game tiers on Smogon that I got curious about as of late).

• 2 weeks later...

Zoroark is mine.

It use to be chimecho and then musharna, but once I saw the film with zoroark in it I fell in love with the fox and now it's my favourite.

I also like:

Luxray, lucario, infernape, staraptor, palkia, emoga, Delcatty, Togekiss, Lopunny, Espeon, umbreon, and all the other eevee evolutions. I also seem to have a small liking of fennekin and litleo. Also pyroar. And growlithe/arcanine. And many more.

Haxorus.Or Salamence. Maybe Dragonite. Honstley, I can't decide.

I'll just make a list:

Dragonite

Haxorus

Salamence

Garchomp

Tyrantitar

Charizard

Sceptile

Blastiose

Empoleon

Lucario

Staraptor

Gengar

Crobat

Volcarona

Absol

Braviary

Tyrantrum

Edited by CobraKill

It's a very tough choice between two, for me. I'd probably have to go with Chandelure. I love everything about it, its fantastic attacking prowess, the design, and of course, the fact that it has the most badass cry I've ever heard.

Crobat would be a close second.

My favorite is probably metagross. Ever since my third pokemon journey in emerald where I trained that beldum into a kick butt pokemon its been my main partner in gym battles and my tournaments helping me through thick and thin, pride and true.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmm. My favorite legendary is probably Groudon. I mean, it created the land, and the design is awesome.

groudon.png

As for my favorite non-legendary... It'd have to be a tie between Cyndaquil and Aggron.

Cyndaquil2.gif

Cyndaquil because I LOVE the design on it. It looks cute and cool at the same time! I loved the voice of it in the anime from when I watched it back in the day as well. I'm probably the only who would bother to give Cyndaquil an everstone and trained it to level 100, fighting through the significantly tougher Gym battles with it. Ah, good times...

1368060370204.jpg

My other favorite is Aggron. I mean, honestly, just look at it. I've always tended to like the behemoth pokemon such as Aggron, Nidoking, and Armaldo. But Aggron just looks so cool! It's one of my favorite types, if not my favorite: Steel. Aggron just looks so rock solid and powerful and it hasn't let me down. I insist on using it competitively on any simulator or Pokemon game. Definitely my favorite as far as a usable Pokemon.

Since I'm here, may as well update.

Legendary is still Entei.

Hail+Supreme+Master+Entei+and+++on+Suicu

That majestic motherfucker.

My favorite non-legendaries are Minccino and Zangoose because I finally EV trained a Toxic Boost Zangoose and holy shit.

600px-150Mewtwo.png

I have more favorites now, but Mewtwo was my first.

Why? Well, I think the first Pokemon Movie sold me on him; his power, attitude, design and feeling of accomplishment when you capture him in game. And he sees humans the same way I do (they're generally dicks, but there's potential for greatness in some). Mewtwo has more personality than most other legendaries I've seen in the series.

Banette.

Banette_by_LiteracyScaresMe.jpgIt's a doll thrown away by its owner, that came to life due to its strong hatred towards him/her. It seeks the child that threw it away. The grudge pokemon.

It curses people by sticking pins in itself, in order to generate energy. So it can remain alive.

Banette brings a dark and mature side to Pokemon like no one else does.

Edited by Qoseph

My favorite Pokemon is Lucario. Surprise! Its name has a ring to it, I love the typing (Steel is my favorite type, and FIghting is my fourth), and it's just a certified BA in general.

Competitively, my favorite Pokemon is Dragonite. I have no overwhelming reason as to why this is. He's just cool. Though he looks like he's from Dragon Tales.

My favorite Legendary is definitely Suicune. No one else quite compares. Which is why I geeked out when I first played Crystal. Just awesome *o*

• 2 weeks later...

Gardevoir

The reason why is cause Gardevoir has been the reason I have won league's and many other challenges in the game plus she's beautiful.

oh if anyone reminds me that Gadevoirs could be male will...I will leave the rest for your imagination...now have a taste of what will happen if you remind me Spoiler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxWsTzQpYM

Edited by DarkLucario79