Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

I could have sworn I'd posted in something like this before...

oh yeah, the previous incarnations of this place. Ok, so here goes...

My all time favorite pokemon has to be.... Blastoise

cuz:

1. Blue- favorite color

2. Water type- favorite element, even since before I was on the swim teams. must've been all those summers at the pool...

3. Turtle- favorite pokemon ever

It was the perfect trifecta, plus freaking cannons out of its back cuz this badass is a tank. This dude was one of the main reasons I got the original Blue. That and the little minicomics that came in Nintendo Power magazines where I first learned about the game really sold me. Then I played and got totally hooked.

But other favorites:

Torkoal

Abagoura/Carracosta

Mewtwo

Gengar

Machamp

Alakazam

Sharpedo

Relicanth

Kyogre

Toxicroak

Nidoking

Feraligatr

Umbreon

Gallde

Lucario

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif

Dewgong. I've loved it since RBY. I used it on my team as soon as I caught it, and whooped with it. I've had one in every game so far. (Even BW) It used to be a beast, but now has fallen from glory. I still love it so much.

Behind Dewgong, it's Rapidash and Primeape.

087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif087.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I got like... a top 10 when it comes to favorite pokemon.

1. Faraligator. Faraligator looks like a bamf, and in most cases proves himself to be one. I'd totally own one IRL, and its the first pokemon I had that was always 10 levels above all of my other pokemon. Above all, I have a friend named Farali and he did a hilarious shop of Faraligator's body and his head.

2. Deoxys. If this pokemon would've had more solid health, he'd be... well, he'd still be number 2. Deoxys is perhaps the coolest looking pokemon I've ever seen. Red and Green are complementary colors, so he appeals to my artistic side. And get this, he was a virus. I fight viruses all the time in Battle Network, so that just made him twice as awesome(that's why he's number two, if you see what I did there).

3. Hariyama. I did a Nuzlocke run in Emerald, and let me tell you. Hariyama did his job. After two or three bulk ups, Vital throw swept. And the best thing ever happened when I fought a Pooch with my Makuhita. After I bulked up like, 4 times, he used swagger, and I immediately snapped out of confusion. I laughed for 5 minutes.

4. Hippowdon. "They come in black!?" Was the first thing I said when I fought it in the Elite Four. I love frustrating people with this thing.

5. Skitty. Nothing's cuter than that. I love cats. Your argument is invalid. Roll Tide.

6-7. Lugia and Ho-oh. These are up here because of the monumental goof I made when I was playing Crystal. So when I figured out how to clone pokemon, I immediately put it to use. My party consisted of 3 Lugia and 3 Ho-oh. I though I was the sugar honey iced tea, and no one could tell me otherwise. And then I fought Red. First thought when I saw his Pikachu, "Crap, it Pikachu, maybe if I fly it can't use thundershock on me." And then it used thunder. Worst. Loss. Ever.

8. Sableye. He makes the list for reasons I wish I knew. I guess its because he's cool looking, but that's about it.

9. Lucario. This jackal's pretty nifty I must say, I never owned one, but I've seen the damage it's capable of. I used to main him in brawl, but then I realized that was a huge mistake and went back to my usual mains, Peach and Marth.

10. Darkrai. The second coolest looking pokemon. I like nothing else about it. It annoys me to no end.

• 7 months later...

Okay... my favorites are as follows:

Squirtle, Typhlosion, Charizard and Pikachu

I also happen to like Tyranitar and my favorite legendary is lugia.

I am personally not a huge fan of any pokemon after gen 2 but for some reason, I don't mind buizel at all :3

Though I am pretty sure you all already knew all of this :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Favorite Pokemon? My head has always been in a favorite war, but if I had to choose one, it would be Munchlax.

Why? Derpy and funny as a potato and almost a pokemon version (except for the fact that I don't eat that much food) of me.

Edited by BeaverRoo

Well I have to say... Slowbro. I mean look at this guy he has a animal...pokemon... shellder clam-thing biting on his tail, and he doesn't even notice. What a boss oh and his name is hilarious as well

slowbro_alt_form__slowfro_by_uk_kappa-d3cjbzf.jpg

I like salamences attack power but not his extra weakness to Electic or how bad the damage is when there is stealth rock in play. But overall salamence is a great attacker/sweeper. (My opinion)

The reason I like Salamance is it's backstory. As a Bagon, it tried to fly, thus rapidly jumping off cliffs. Even despite the pain, it perservered. When It became Shelgon...I dunno wut happened. Now it can fly~AS A AWESOME LOOKING SALAMANCE :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

My favorite will have to be Typhlosion. I wasn't raised in a wealthy family so my first pokemon game was crystal. All the pokemon were cool but I chose Cyndaquil. Through out my small journey, Typhlosion was always my go to guy. Ever since he defeated Red's Charizard and Blastoise, I always relied on him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...