The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

5 minutes ago, WujiKyurem said:

This is 100% not going to happen, but a part of me wishes that the E4 members (except El oh dear god) could each have one legendary, like how it was done in the IRL Reborn League before it was terminated. The prospect of fighting against mons like Jirachi (Anna), Genesect (Bennett), and Shaymin-Sky (Laura) on those specialized fields would be absolutely insane. If you think that makes me a masochist, I enjoyed pre-nerf Charlotte, so maybe I am lol

Dear God, that scares me. But to be honest i think its fair. Making the Elite 4 a whole other level from anything we have ever faced is not only what one should expect from such a strong bunch of individuals, but is what we should also expect from these devs 😂. Also i think it will be a good idea as it will reward people who have strategised, sought out specific mons and read and understood the field notes. This actually could 100% happen!!  

5 minutes ago, thisgameishard said:

Dear God, that scares me. But to be honest i think its fair. Making the Elite 4 a whole other level from anything we have ever faced is not only what one should expect from such a strong bunch of individuals, but is what we should also expect from these devs 😂. Also i think it will be a good idea as it will reward people who have strategised, sought out specific mons and read and understood the field notes. This actually could 100% happen!!  

Guarantee they're gonna read this and think "be careful what you wish for 😈"

Also, the PULSE-Arc is the elephant in the room. A Chekhov's gun waiting to be fired. *shudders*

3 minutes ago, WujiKyurem said:

Guarantee they're gonna read this and think "be careful what you wish for 😈"

Also, the PULSE-Arc is the elephant in the room. A Chekhov's gun waiting to be fired. *shudders*

Just thinking about PULSE-ARC. Yaknow, maybe reborn was a mistake 😂 

21 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

I assume that rain will be present, similar to hail during titania's battle, as this will grow the field, and when rain is up ya cant burn the field so you will most likely have to waste a turn to change the conditions, What makes it even more scary is that this is an Elite 4 fight, meaning we cant make custom teams for the battle, so i doubt you'll bring both charizard and typhlosion. Everyone saying the postgame looking tough, meanwhile im still terrified for what the main story holds in store for us. 

I highly doubt they’ll be rained however you can get a Pokémon to change the weather like teaching it sunny day or bring in altaria to make the weather disappear .

20 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Like alakazam or gengar. 

So I made need to do some team planning inn this game . It’s going to be hard to plan a team around el and Anna . 

1 hour ago, Draconis said:

I bet that level 115 Bibarel and Furret from that one post was his too

That post said, Postgame Perils, so i doubt, plus that would be 15 levels over our cap so i think its unlikely 

3 hours ago, RocketOSullivan said:

For El I can give you most of his team : A double Trick Room fight on the Holy Field, with some Oranguru, M-Audino, scary Drampa, maybe some Porygon2.

Honestly for the most part, I think Anna and Heather will be a lot easier compared to Laura and El. El may have one of the toughest doubles fight and Laura might team up wit Bennant making for a really hard 12v6 on that field. 

2 hours ago, Draconis said:

I bet Team Meteor is gonna try everything they can to stop us from reaching the Pokemon League, or at least the Labradorra Gym.

Oh for sure, Labradorra their final post so i assumed it will be filled to the brim with cultists and meteor members alike. On a bit of hopeium rn, but i think it would be really cool if the entire cast came together to storm the city, kinda like in agate, as it will most likely be one of the final battles with meteor.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thisgameishard said:

Oh for sure, Labradorra their final post so i assumed it will be filled to the brim with cultists and meteor members alike. On a bit of hopeium rn, but i think it would be really cool if the entire cast came together to storm the city, kinda like in agate, as it will most likely be one of the final battles with meteor.  

Yes please!