Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

2 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

When did she go insane? She's just depressed and angry with herself. Which is understandable.

but if we put all the things she been trough like being chased by team xen having her father killed in front of her also nim now her best friend is frozen this are some truma cases over here.

But also as i said don.t take it serious is just something i came up with

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Swampellow said:

I will say that you do not need to worry about EVs , IVs, or natures at all in the game. The only kind of training you will need to do (even on intense mode) is just making sure your pokemons levels are at or near the cap for boss fights. And you can use whatever Pokemon that you want, a full roster of many mons is not necessary ( my last playthrough on intense only had 8 mons that were actually trained). The hardest part will really just be strategy for beating bosses with the Pokemon that you want to use. 

Ah, great news, thank you very much for the help!

maybe I will pseudo Ev train the girls with specific natures for pseudo rp reasons though...sigh... I really wish for contests XD

there is an unused ribbon icon on the menu, and I heard that  there is a super huge surprise update in the works for v10,  maybe someday they coud shine like stars they are meant to be! 

dreaming is free right?

by the way happy 2018!

may you all find everlasting happiness and success in this new dawn!

11 hours ago, AnnDy said:

but if we put all the things she been trough like being chased by team xen having her father killed in front of her also nim now her best friend is frozen this are some truma cases over here.

But also as i said don.t take it serious is just something i came up with

she not gone mad more to the point in a dark place inside of herself with all the bad things happening around her she started to think its coz she is weak and could not stop it from happening so first thing she dose is push mc and some others away (like we all have done befor when things happen) 

On 2/1/2018 at 9:42 PM, Alex said:

Confetti Ball on Apple iOS 11.2 trainers.txt has officially gone over 10k lines Confetti Ball on Apple iOS 11.2

QRO0sPQ.png

I seriously want the line number 10k to be from a youngster or a bug catcher.

On 25.12.2017 at 3:28 AM, Jess said:
  Hide contents

So, @Alex you don't even try to hide the fact that this is added only for Flare Boost Drifblim... :P 

On 25.12.2017 at 8:42 PM, Swampellow said:

Or any fire type mon/guts user tbh. Some guts mons will be v scary.

Guess who fit the bill? Geara and Aelita: Geara has Drifblim and Aelita has Conkeldurr + Machamp. 

I'm bored, have another field update! Honestly I don't remember doing much about this other than fixing it up and making it more presentable, but... here's the seldom seen Corrupted Cave field!

#--------------------------- 41. Corrupted Cave [CC] --------------------------------#

"The cave is corrupted!"
*    Poison-type moves get a x1.5 boost in power
*    Rock- and Grass-type get a x1.2 boost in power
*    Fairy-type moves gets a 0.5x decrease in power
*    Physical Flying-type moves get a 0.5x decrease in power
*    Pokemon with the following abilities are hurt each round:
        Grass Pelt        Leaf Guard        Flower Veil
*    Pokemon with the following abilities are healed each round:
        Poison Heal
*    The following abilities have a doubled activation rate:
        Poison Touch        Poison Point
*    All grounded non-Poison-type Pokemon are poisoned at the end of the round, unless they have:
        Wonder Skin        Immunity
*    The following moves gain a 1.2x boost
        Seed Flare
*    The following moves deal additional Poison-type damage:
        Rock Slide        Smack Down        Stone Edge        Rock Tomb
        Diamond Storm
*    The following moves deal additional Rock-type damage:
        Gunk Shot        Sludge Wave
*    The following moves will transform this field into a normal cave field:
        Seed Flare        Solar Beam        Solar Blade        Purify
*    The following moves will turn this field into a regular cave field, and KO all Pokemon
        Heat Wave        Blast Burn        Eruption        Lava Plume     
*    Ingrain damages the user, unless the user is Poison- or Steel-type
*    Toxic Thread inflicts badly poisoned status
*    The boost from Toxic Boost is doubled from 50% to 100%
*    Corrosion boosts the power of Poison-type moves by 50%
*    Dry Skin heals the user if they are Poison-type, otherwise it damages the user
*    Damage inflicted by Liquid Ooze is doubled
*    Stealth Rock deals damage based on the Poison-type type chart
*    The effects of Black Sludge is doubled
*    Nature Power becomes Gunk Shot
*    Camouflage changes the user's type to Poison
*    Secret Power inflicts poison
*    Synthetic Seed increases Defense by two stages and applies Poison status to the user

Oh yeah, Zangoose seems like a mighty threat here, especially if you give it the seed! Just don't try to burn it away, or you might burn yourself away in the process~ It's an incredibly toxic environment in which Poison-types thrive, and maybe some Rock-types. Just don't get too caught on by the boost in power of Grass-type moves - they might not serve as well as you'd think.

Unrelated: Novae's Tsareena hits hard... hard enough to kill D:
 ZaG3cu6.png

36 minutes ago, Zumi said:

ayyyy the updated mugshots are finally here, done by yours truly :^) enjoy!!

vsTrainer1.png

vsTrainer2.png

vsTrainer3.png

vsTrainer4.png

I have to admit that when the first images of the new main character sprites were shown I was a bit skeptical about Aevia, but this made me a believer.

@Mytic27 I think it's safe to assume that Anastiasia from Kugearen city is the same as Nastasia from team xen. Other people from the past that are connected to the present are Vitus (who becomes Indriad), Maria (clearly Marianette, and also it's implied that she has a connection to/is Melia), Mr Blakeory (Saki's father/grandfather?) and Anathea is owner of a book about how to handle domestic abuse you can find in the hidden shack during the Blacksteeple arc. One interesting thing is that when Anastasia runs off she goes south of Kugearen city, an area locked because a meteoroid was about to fall, so maybe that's where she gains access to Deoxy's DNA.

I have noticed that V10 will implement the USUM moveset changes (unless that Tsareena with Power Whip is a lie) and my question is: will the TM list ever be updated or are we stuck with the gen V one?  

I can confirm that the TM list has been updated with more recent TMs, alongside USUM tutors. The TM list won't be exactly like Sun and Moon's due to HMs, but it will definitely have more useful stuff! @walpurgis