Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

Who else is crazy hopeful for a Reaper Cloth to evolve their dusclops?! I've been using this lil' guy ever since I caught him as a shadow pokemon, he has saved my team numerous times with his stalling capabilities, and if he becomes dusknoir, he is going to be so OP and amazing :'D Please let this thing happen! 

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, Zumi said:

SUP WEENIES GUESS WHO'S STILL HELPING OUT WITH THE GAME

image.png.299265783c2df52129fc0aa61f60d785.png

YOU BET YOUR SWEET BIPPY IT'S ME EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN DEAD LATELY so here have this small preview for something you'll see updated in V10 :^)

zumi is back .... that is all 

• Developers
On 12/25/2017 at 9:08 AM, Zindril said:

Who else is crazy hopeful for a Reaper Cloth to evolve their dusclops?! I've been using this lil' guy ever since I caught him as a shadow pokemon, he has saved my team numerous times with his stalling capabilities, and if he becomes dusknoir, he is going to be so OP and amazing :'D Please let this thing happen! 

Who knows? Maybe you might just get your wish... 364071144053014528.png

54 minutes ago, Jan said:

Who knows? Maybe you might just get your wish... 364071144053014528.png

Yeah, and then he is going to meet a trainer that utilizes a grovyle and then it will truly be a duel of the fates. 

And then Grovyle fans will rage as their beloved pokemon is killed by his archnemesis.

Is there any thread or forum or something of that sort where I can find soundtracks from older episodes??? The Wispy Path music from V8 was just so awesome so I kind of got reminded about it suddenly. I could appreciate a link depicting any such thread or uploading the song itself here is good enough too.

On 28/12/2017 at 12:03 AM, MandiiNinetails said:

super excited for version 10 only a little sad because no more jackpot starters rip my beloved lucario/espeon XD o well will have to get used to charmander or cyndaquil starter

Goodbye soft resetting for two hours to get a jackpot starter with terrible IVs and nature that isn't even the one you want.

16 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Is there any thread or forum or something of that sort where I can find soundtracks from older episodes??? The Wispy Path music from V8 was just so awesome so I kind of got reminded about it suddenly. I could appreciate a link depicting any such thread or uploading the song itself here is good enough too.

I still have V8, here is the song. (If there is any problem with me uploading this please let me know and I will delete it)

HI!

New user here, trying to offer some support to the game!

I accidentally stumbled upon rejuvenation and so far what I m seeing is blowing me away.

In most aspects the game is very outstanding, so much in fact, that it convinced me to return to pokemon, since I quit after the second generartion. Well played indeed!

Before I start, I have a simple question.

I heard the game is very, very hard. At least, compared to the official franchise.

Since I drifted apart since the 2000’s, I have zero knowledge about IVs and nature and all that stuff, not to mention my complete lack of understanding of the competitive scene, which I also heard the majority of the underlying design for the game is based of.

I don’t mind difficulty, but I really dread impossibility.

So, is the game doable without caring for any of that?

I simply wish to have an all female team without caring for nature, IVs and competitive value.

For example, let’s imagine torchic is objectively the better starter, while popplio Is inferior in every aspect.

Am I forced to choose torchic in order to have a chance at the game, or can I have a relatively chance with popplio even if I made the game a little bit harder because of competitive stats?

I really not bothered with learning the basics of the new features from the generations, but I really don’t want to become an obsessed expert in order to enjoy the game.

Challenge Is very exciting, I just hope I don’t need to be competitively expert in order To make progress!

Anyway, please continue crafting this masterpiece, it has been the perfect end of the year  because of it!

Edited by terraproxy

9 minutes ago, terraproxy said:

HI!

I accidentally stumbled upon rejuvenation and so far what I m seeing is blowing me away.

In most aspects the game is very outstanding, so much in fact, that it convinced me to return to pokemon, since I quit after the second generartion. Well played indeed!

I heard the game is very, very hard. At least, compared to the official franchise.

Since I drifted apart since the 2000’s, I have zero knowledge about IVs and nature and all that stuff, not to mention my complete lack of understanding of the competitive scene, which I also heard the majority of the underlying design for the game is based of.

I simply wish to have an all female team without caring for nature, IVs and competitive value.

For example, let’s imagine torchic is objectively the better starter, while popplio Is inferior in every aspect.

Am I forced to choose torchic in order to have a chance at the game, or can I have a relatively chance with popplio even if I made the game a little bit harder because of competitive stats?

I really not bothered with learning the basics of the new features from the generations, but I really don’t want to become an obsessed expert in order to enjoy the game.

Challenge Is very exciting, I just hope I don’t need to be competitively expert in order To make progress!

Anyway, please continue crafting this masterpiece, it has been the perfect end of the year  because of it!

The starter doesn't matter. Whatever pokemon you pick, make sure you train it well and learn to use the field effects and items to your benefit. If you don't care about losing every now and then, that's fine. You come to know the opponent's team that way. You'll need some serious strategy to beat some of the gyms and trainers.

10 minutes ago, terraproxy said:

HI!

well, you have an easy mode as well. yes its hard but not impossible. As a fellow player who has never played competitive game, i have done well in normal mode. Just one trick though - a team of 6 won't be good enough, so you need extra mons. I would suggest to keep a team of minimum 18(1 for each type at least) and rotate among them

3 hours ago, BRS swag said:

The starter doesn't matter. Whatever pokemon you pick, make sure you train it well and learn to use the field effects and items to your benefit. If you don't care about losing every now and then, that's fine. You come to know the opponent's team that way. You'll need some serious strategy to beat some of the gyms and trainers.

I assume that by well training you are refering to EV training... Aww I really did not want to get involved in that, but for intense difficulty I suppose there is no helping it XD.

I just discovered that there is an Ev facility in the first city. I really hope that is enough to make decent ev training without much of a hassle. I am not looking to make a perfect a team, just one that allows me to progress thorough the game, if only barely.

I am right right now more or less educating myself in EV training . The only thing that frightens me right now is the whole mathematical track needed for each stat.  508 seems like a daunting number to keep track off while dispersed in different stat locations, specially considering  a team of 18 pokegirls ( there would be  over 10,000 EV!!!  TT_TT).I hope there is an ingame tool to help me to manage through XD.

Thank you very much for your help!

Edited by terraproxy

4 minutes ago, terraproxy said:

I assume that by well training you are refering to EV training... Aww I really did not want to get involved in that, but for intense difficulty I suppose there is no helping it XD.

I just discovered that there is an Ev facility in the first city. I really hope that is enough to make decent ev training without much of a hassle. I am not looking to make a

perfect a team, just one that allows me to progress thorough the game, if only barely.

I am right right now more or less educating myself in EV training . The only thing that frightens me right now is the whole mathematical track needed for each stat.  508 seems like a daunting number to keep track off while dispersed in different stat locations, specially considering  a team of 18 pokegirls ( there would be  over 10,000 EV!!!  TT_TT).I hope there is an ingame tool to help me to manage through XD.

Yup, all that is a big pain but good enough if you want to win. Go for casual difficulty if you just want to go on with the story.

4 hours ago, calmseismitoad said:

well, you have an easy mode as well. yes its hard but not impossible. As a fellow player who has never played competitive game, i have done well in normal mode. Just one trick though - a team of 6 won't be good enough, so you need extra mons. I would suggest to keep a team of minimum 18(1 for each type at least) and rotate among them

I was considering that, actually, specially since I am attempting intense mode XD.

I read somewhere something about covering a trio of types everytime, something about cores and synergies?  

luckly for me, my favorites types are fairy and steel, ( I am neutral on dragon though) so I have no problem on making a team around that XD.

I can manage the other core synergies as long as I can use a pokemon I love, like lilligant, so no matter what I will use her to cover the basic grass, fire, water core, and so on.

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

Yup, all that is a big pain but good enough if you want to win. Go for casual difficulty if you just want to go on with the story.

For now I will try the intense experience. If it is too tough or I just get fed up with EV training, I will roll back to standard difficulty.

I was just thinking that contests could motivate me to endure EV training, that way not only the girls would be battle competent, but I could see my efforts reflected in them being chic, unique and magnifique!!! ( one can always dream right? XD; TT_TT)

Edited by terraproxy

7 hours ago, Mix27 said:

My team is ready for v10!!!! 

I EV trained a Zangoose, Serperior, Decidueye, Incineroar, Blaziken, Greninja (Shadow Froakie from V5), Noivern, Eelektross, Physical Raichu, Gardevoir, Gallade, and a lot of others that I can't remember at this time. I filled two boxes with EV Trained pokemon. I think I am more than ready.

Soooo.....

This thing came to me after watching some other people playing rejuvenation on youtube ......

anyways in the final scenes where venom is frozen melia just goes insane and this made me think that mabe in the end melia will die just because good characters like her when they go insane most of the time they die .

I know is just some random thought don.t take it serious this is my random thinking =))

On December 30, 2017 at 1:02 AM, terraproxy said:

I was considering that, actually, specially since I am attempting intense mode XD.

I read somewhere something about covering a trio of types everytime, something about cores and synergies?  

luckly for me, my favorites types are fairy and steel, ( I am neutral on dragon though) so I have no problem on making a team around that XD.

I can manage the other core synergies as long as I can use a pokemon I love, like lilligant, so no matter what I will use her to cover the basic grass, fire, water core, and so on.

For now I will try the intense experience. If it is too tough or I just get fed up with EV training, I will roll back to standard difficulty.

I was just thinking that contests could motivate me to endure EV training, that way not only the girls would be battle competent, but I could see my efforts reflected in them being chic, unique and magnifique!!! ( one can always dream right? XD; TT_TT)

I will say that you do not need to worry about EVs , IVs, or natures at all in the game. The only kind of training you will need to do (even on intense mode) is just making sure your pokemons levels are at or near the cap for boss fights. And you can use whatever Pokemon that you want, a full roster of many mons is not necessary ( my last playthrough on intense only had 8 mons that were actually trained). The hardest part will really just be strategy for beating bosses with the Pokemon that you want to use. 

16 hours ago, AnnDy said:

Soooo.....

This thing came to me after watching some other people playing rejuvenation on youtube ......

anyways in the final scenes where venom is frozen melia just goes insane and this made me think that mabe in the end melia will die just because good characters like her when they go insane most of the time they die .

I know is just some random thought don.t take it serious this is my random thinking =))

When did she go insane? She's just depressed and angry with herself. Which is understandable.