Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I just watched the Banana Dance in 2.0 speed. Just laughing my ass off imagining Melia dancing for it. Melia is my fav tho. <3 

4 minutes ago, Zindril said:

About a day and a half.

This is good... isn't it?

''B4, D5, F5# ,E5, D5, E5, F5# ,B5 ,D6 ,C6#, B5, A5, B5, A5, G5, F5#, D5, E5, B4, C5# B4, D5, F5#, E5, D5, E5, F5#, B5, D6, C6#, B5, A5, B5, A5, G5, F5#, D5, E5, C5#, D5, B4''

1 minute ago, ShadeStrider said:

This is good... isn't it?

''B4, D5, F5# ,E5, D5, E5, F5# ,B5 ,D6 ,C6#, B5, A5, B5, A5, G5, F5#, D5, E5, B4, C5# B4, D5, F5#, E5, D5, E5, F5#, B5, D6, C6#, B5, A5, B5, A5, G5, F5#, D5, E5, C5#, D5, B4''

Not sure what you are talking about mate.

4 minutes ago, Zindril said:

I won't learn the Piano just because some random joe on a forum quoted me and replied in 'Pianish'. 

Well, all you really need to know is the notes A, B, C, D, E, F, and G, and what Sharps (#) are. If Maria could do it, why not you? Maria is also a child prodigy, but that's only when it comes to math.

15 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

Developer in charge is a troll lord. Can respect that, having a laugh no matter how spooked others may be.

rejuvenation>reborn

I don't think anyone is really spooked or freaking out. Kind of obvious it's a joke

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Well, all you really need to know is the notes A, B, C, D, E, F, and G, and what Sharps (#) are. If Maria could do it, why not you? Maria is also a child prodigy, but that's only when it comes to math.

Some people (myself included) are just not musically inclined. You are making playing piano sound a lot simpler than it actually is

32 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

Developer in charge is a troll lord. Can respect that, having a laugh no matter how spooked others may be.

rejuvenation>reborn

A Hideo Kojima game.

Why have I made so many Metal Gear references on this thread? 

Also, I do agree that rejuvenation>reborn. But Desolation beats all.

• Veterans

Hey guys, so for those who want a bit more insight on V1 of Rejuvenation, the game is going to turn into a mobile gacha game! You'll obtain most of your pokemon through the random pokemon dispenser, and you'll be able to use those pokemon to progress through the game. You can use Real Life Currency to buy Pokeballs to catch Pokemon in the wild, but you can also use money to earn Jan Bucks(TM), which will let you buy supplies like repels and potions.

Hope you guys are looking forward to it 😩👌👌👌👌👌👌

3 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Hey guys, so for those who want a bit more insight on V1 of Rejuvenation, the game is going to turn into a mobile gacha game! You'll obtain most of your pokemon through the random pokemon dispenser, and you'll be able to use those pokemon to progress through the game. You can use Real Life Currency to buy Pokeballs to catch Pokemon in the wild, but you can also use money to earn Jan Bucks(TM), which will let you buy supplies like repels and potions.

Aaaaaand there goes any chance I had at being able to play it. Capitalism strikes again~!

11 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Jan -> Janichroma -> Google Chrome -> Google -> Google is an American Company.

What else is an American Company?

That's right, EA.

Jan works for EA confirmed.