Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I can't believe Rejuvenation is canceled. ://

Now that version 10's release date has been pushed back to never, I might as well just tell you all what happens: Melia tries to revive Venam with a true love's kiss, then she goes to jail for kissing a statue. The end.

9 minutes ago, Winter said:

Damn, I can't believe Rejuvenation is canceled. ://

Now that version 10's release date has been pushed back to never, I might as well just tell you all what happens: Melia tries to revive Venam with a true love's kiss, then she goes to jail for kissing a statue. The end.

Well, that ship sank faster than the RMS Lusitania.

And that is the Kilian experience.

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

See y'all in a couple days.

OK. Lets just stop with the forum weapons once and for all.

What I hope to Arceus happens to this thread.

That's two Metal Gear Forum weapons that I've used. I am such a fanboy. Also FFVII >>>>>>> FFX. Come at me, Dreamblitz.

Lets just wait till either Version 1 or Version 10 releases. If V 10 releases, than we know it's a joke. If we get a V1, well, let' hope for a reboot that the Silent Hills one could have been. (Yes, I am aware that there is a 99% likelihood of it being a joke, but Mass Effect 3 had a 1% chance of having a terrible, terrible ending.)

This better be a good sign (ie V10 comes out in 1-2 weeks) if not hopefully Madame X does what she did to Nancy except the target's Jan

DISCLAIMER (I'm kidding everyone, even if I were to do that I have nothing to gain and everything to lose so understand that my threat isn't going to become reality)

On 10/1/2017 at 6:03 AM, Jan said:

Deleted everything. I'm starting the whole project over. 😤😤 See you guys next week for v1!! ☺️☺️☺️

What is happening........ Those emojis are scaring me.