Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Maqqy said:

Deleted everything. I'm starting the whole project over. 😤😤 See you guys next week for v1!! ☺️☺️☺️

She said " see you next week for v1" What if it's actually "see you next week for v 10"
V10 IS NEXT WEEK...?????? :o:o:) 

Has anyone gotten a new favourite pokemon due to it facing hardships with you in Rejuvenation? 

My favourite pokemon of all time was Tyranitar, but now it's found its equal, Dusclops, I never expected this pokemon to be that good!

Also the thing that Jan did on his OP is interesting! xD

Edited by Zindril
Forgot to add something!

4 minutes ago, WAAKIN said:

She said " see you next week for v1" What if it's actually "see you next week for v 10"
V10 IS NEXT WEEK...??????

He/she sorry i don't know Jan's gender 

15 minutes ago, Zindril said:

Has anyone gotten a new favourite pokemon due to it facing hardships with you in Rejuvenation? 

My favourite pokemon of all time was Tyranitar, but now it's found its equal, Dusclops, I never expected this pokemon to be that good!

While not "favorite" level, Pachurisu has shot up immensely in my books becoming my favorite rodent(?) pokemon.  It's stayed on as a member of my core team that rarely gets substituted. 

Jan will be re-releasing Rejuvination, with the only difference being that Fern will show up to laugh at you every time something bad happens.  Through the sheer power of his dickery, he will invade another game to call you a scrub before retreating to safe stalking distance, waiting for the next incident.

Spoiler

I wish we had a Fern variation of this not-Char meme

dfg1.png

26 minutes ago, Zindril said:

I have two. The first is my original starter of Rejuvenation, Chesnaught! I used it a lot against the gym leaders, and it was even the key to winning a majority of them (including the fire gym). The main reason for this is because of one move: Spiky Shield. The AI usually doesn't know to predict it, so by properly utilizing it, you can really catch your opponents off guard.

The second of mine is Mismagius. She has been incredible so far, dominating with Shadow Ball, trolling with Pain Split, and even haxing with Confuse Ray. Jan did the right thing by axing this thing.

1 hour ago, Zindril said:

abomasnow and lycanroc mid day

1 hour ago, Zindril said:

Definitely Alolan muk. I had used both a Kantonian muk in XD and a Poison/Dark type in Diamond (drapion, for the record) and enjoyed them both, so I had been curious about how effective this thing would be at blending them together... and it friggin' blew my expectations out of the water! It's been my most reliable team member for most of the game from the moment it started gaining Exp. with its respectable tankiness, high enough Attack to work around how bad its STAB spread is (what, I'm not gonna kid myself there), and ability to wear down bulkier foes with good ol' Poison status. I've also gotten a stupid amount of mileage out of the Alchemy Ability despite it being useless in Singles- having a pokemon with Pure Power on the team is especially helpful in making those claws glisten even more, I've won a couple Gym battles by giving it a boost in Speed (Surge Surfer against Erick and Speed Boost against the Puppet Master), and even got out of what would've been a loss because of a lucky Cursed Body proc. I find it to be pretty entertaining, really~!

Speaking of Cursed Body, using a banette's been quite the interesting roller coaster ride. It's had quite a few battles where it was completely and utterly useless (Marionette and the Puppet Master) and only one where it dominated (Narcissa), but ultimately it isn't still around for its hitting power. It's still here for its value as a utilitymon- access to Will-o-Wisp and Knock Off to cripple foes, and Ghost!Curse to quickly wear down the many single foe bosses throughout the game. It's also the only pokemon with a move that only inflicts a Status Effect on my team, so its been pretty much invaluable to have on hand whenever I try to catch something. And let's not forget the time it beat Revenant Keta by calling down the stars somehow- that was an especially hilarious moment for me! (Patch your game, kids) Am I hoping that the next update (if it actually happens) will finally give us the Mega Z-Ring and allow the doll to finally make use of that filled up Item slot? Oh, most definitely! Am i gonna drop them if that isn't the case? Nah, it's been far too long a ride for to do something like that- especially since its practically my starter, anyway!

...Why yes, I am a wordy person. Welp.

2 hours ago, Zindril said:

Of all things, Mawile...you get attached to a Pokemon you keep sending out first when you're trying to beat Angie again...and again...and again... It was the only thing at the time that could survive 2 rounds of Weavile's Beat Up before healing lol
Definitely can't wait until mega evolving becomes a thing for the MC!!!!

6 hours ago, Red レッド said:

COUGH Jan is a Guy COUGH

it kinda gets confusing, because of her using Anime Girls as a profile pic.

I used to think the same thing.

I want Hentai in this reboot, otherwise not playing. And 0/10 worst game ever.

So Jan is still trolling? Yea April 1st seems like a probable release date at this point. Or maybe the joke is that it won't come out and the link will lead to a Rickroll. It could also be a download link for the old Version 1. That would be something.

Oh and it says "Gender:Male" right under Jan's name so there's really no excuse for getting it wrong.

"See you next week with V1!!"

"What if its not V1 but V10 next week omg"

"He'll release it on April Fools"

"Jan will actually restart the whole project."

"Jan is a she."

"😊😊😊"

tumblr_owuxk5F4oc1wyjlnro1_1280.png

Is there some way to acquire reverse candies in dream city? I've levelled plenty of my mons to 75 before checking V10's progression thread, and therefore I have not prepared appropriately for it. 5 reverse candies will only lower the level of 1 out of my 12 standard pokemon.

7 minutes ago, Zindril said:

Is there some way to acquire reverse candies in dream city? I've levelled plenty of my mons to 75 before checking V10's progression thread, and therefore I have not prepared appropriately for it. 5 reverse candies will only lower the level of 1 out of my 12 standard pokemon.

I think you can get them from the GDC department store :)