• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
2 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

so ive got a major problem playing this game

im started my game and i was somewhere i dont recognize and i cant talk to anyone or leave the area

That means you started in an unsafe area. There's a list of places you're not supposed to load up in. 

I'd go back to Version 8 and save on the train. 

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/rejuvdown/

You can refer to them here.

----

New patch is up! It fixes the Jackpot Starter Machine and other things. 

If anyone could msg me what the new 'jackpot starter' is and honestly just msg me if you managed to find one so i don't lose hope.

edit: oh alright thanks jan !

Edited by mavis

I haven't restarted in a couple versions, but I'm considering it for this one, since I want to see what sorts of things have changed in the old content since... I think it was Version six when I restarted. Whenever it was that a restart was made mandatory because of the changes.

YOOOO. V9 IS SO GOOD. I LOVED IT.

Spoilers. Even though the tag says reveal hidden contents, and the eye to get that tag says spoiler. I know somebody will click it and blame me for ruining an AMAZING experience.

V9 thoughts:

Okay, so this might end up being a clusterfuck of stuff. I'm fresh outta V9.

Spoiler

I have a little review of the story i'm working on, but everyone (I think I have rep here) knows I'm here for the battles. So, we start off with Venam:

Best part about this fight was. My main save is supposed to be on normal mode, so I can pay attention to the story, and not EV train or reassemble my team a bunch. But, apparently, it was on intense. (or so I assume)

So Venam surprised me with lv 82 charizard.  Other then that, I took the Lunatone solrock fusion and rocked her after 6 cosmic powers and destroying her team with ground/psychic types, while keeping one pokemon asleep, so I could focus one. Nothing much to say about that other then you must like double battles Jan. There were two major double battles.

Next one up is Zetta: You surprised me with this one, and he just seems kinda random there. But we got a lot of character development with Zetta and even some with Melia. I just want to know how Zetta's hair is braided. HOW. Anyone, onto fight.

I like Silvally on his team for some reason. But why u do dis to gigalith. And the solosis was there. I think it would've been a stronger message if it was lvl 100 though, as to keep the memory strong or some introspectional bullshit like that. Anyway, Chandelure/Sylveon take a crap on their team.

Now. *sigh*

I was told this fight was insane. And I was lied to. Just kidding, but it could definitely be harder, at least on intense. For one, I'm not even mad that you surprised me with the battle, considering if you see a PC and a healing station outside of an obvious place, it's time for a battle. Neon and Magenta huh. So now, the problem with this battle is Bronzong. It's annoying, but other then that, you just focus Magenta, or Neon? Whichever one that attacks. And after that, the defensive one goes down pretty fast. Also, with Aelita's pokemon being in the 80s, they survive most of the attacks and clapback with some surprisingly STRONG ASS attacks. Then again, this is just MY experience. Anyway, Mega Medicham was a thing. To slow to actually make use of the psychic terrain, and Hawlucha just curb stomped it with fly. I think mega gallade would've been better. But THAT'S JUST ME. Anyway, the defensive one was no challenge after the one doing all the damage died. Especially being double teamed. But wow, that surprise battle really surprised me. Really cool. Anyway, we escape. After that, V9 unexpectedly ends at V9. I know I'll sound super spoiled, but I was expecting more, even though this was super long for your everyday version. Would've liked it if it end at the tournament or something.

Regardless, GREAT JOB. I got so invested in the story. In any, time to replay where I didn't snitch.

• Global Mods

Has the old "Main Theme" song been cut from the game? I rather liked that one.

also does anyone other than Jan have save file editing abilities?

4 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

So, where do my backups appear? They're not appearing in the "Saved Games" folder?

You need to change that in Options Menu, when a new version is released the back ups is reset to 1. You can change it up to 100. So you can have at least your last 100 saves.

4 minutes ago, nasserthemaster said:

Help! Just started version 9. My game was saved in Sheridan. How do I get to that island that Grand Dream City is on? I tried getting on the West Gearen train, but nothing happens when I try walking into the door of the train.

Go back to V8, save on the train, then start up V9.

It appears that the mediafire link doesn't work for me. It only goes through this url: https://goo.gl/1OoayR I tried the MEGA download earlier and it failed at 495 MB; I don't want to try the MEGA link again since I think that the same thing will only happen again. So, can someone tell me why the mediafire link works like this for me?

19 minutes ago, seki108 said:

@FactoryofSadness  Well, it took 5 hours for your first comment on here to come true.

I declare victory!

3 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

It appears that the mediafire link doesn't work for me. It only goes through this url: https://goo.gl/1OoayR I tried the MEGA download earlier and it failed at 495 MB; I don't want to try the MEGA link again since I think that the same thing will only happen again. So, can someone tell me why the mediafire link works like this for me?

For you, try MEGA again in Google Chrome. That fixed it for me.

Edited by FactoryofSadness