Jan

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the subject of "Missing Children" @ Grand Dream

I cancelled the Request as instructed and did the "Classified Info" Request afterwards. Can I do "Missing Children"? I don't see it on the Menu and I talked to Jenny again..

question my game seems to be stuck on sped up mode any way to fix that

edit seems to be fixed now wonder what happened most likely it was the space bar speeding it up

Edited by nepeta100

just finished v9 , one word : nnnnnooooooiiiiiiicccceeeeeeee

Nice work everyones :) 

Besides , anyones else like me are so hurry to go there ??

e2fe2123176d45fb9f851a252dccd868.png

Just got done playing through Version 9.  Absolutely LOVED it.  I ended up replacing So'S Sanic the Zebstrika with a new guy, Zingerr the Togedemaru.  Really helped quite a bit, and I'm expecting great things from him.

Also, am I just imagining things, or was there at least one character whose entire existence was a Danganronpa reference??  And another who possibly could have been, but is less likely??  I swear Thomas Blakeory is Byakuya Togami and Lavender is Kyoko Kirigiri.  It can't be a coincidence.  I want to believe.

7 minutes ago, baldr said:

So, this version has Z-moves implemented? Does it have Gen 7 pokes and other mechanics as well?

Z Moves are in the game, but I'm 99% confidant that we cannot use them.

Version 9 has been enjoyable thus far.

Spoiler

I really love how a lot of the previous characters were seen and we know what happened to them. I also like the new characters and their contributions. I've yet to finish it though since I still need to grind for the Neon and Magenta battle tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Guys normally we have a 'safe places to save before updating' thing. I dont see it on any of the v9 threads so can i save anywhere or what?

Terajuma, West Gearen, Akuwa Town, Route 11, Route 8, Darchlight Woods, Nectar Woods and Route 7 are safe to save in.
Avoid Sheridan, Goldenwood Areas, East Gearen, Route 2, Amethyst Cave, Route 4.

Just finished the new content and damn it was good ! After only two minutes in GDC i was already lost ^^

But i must say that your gym difficulty is not at his best Jan, i beat this one on first try without being really prepared. You're being lazy Jan, it's not good ! ;)

45 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Hey guys, do you know why the game lags for me? I have no idea what is my issue. I play on laptop but I can play Dragonball xenoverse and even GTA IV without any problem, but this game seems to lag for me quite a bit which I find really weird

It happened for me in the beginning too. Just give it time. It usually gets better.

1 hour ago, FleetWood said:

Am I missing something? I made orange, I made white and I am sure I made Teal but it keeps declining it, what am I doing wrong? I am talking about Venam's gym i forgot to mention 

Doc2.docx

You're probably doing the wrong combination, keep testing others ;)

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Just now, Siragon said:

Just finished the new content and damn it was good ! After only two minutes in GDC i was already lost ^^

But i must say that your gym difficulty is not at his best Jan, i beat this one on first try without being really prepared. You're being lazy Jan, it's not good ! ;)

LOL. That's what I said.

Spoiler

You just focus the offensive one and it's relatively easy.

Just now, Siragon said:

C'mon lazy is a bit harsh isn't it?  

they did spend A LOT of time preparing this version

Edited by FleetWood

8 minutes ago, FleetWood said:

C'mon lazy is a bit harsh isn't it? 

they did spend A LOT of time preparing this version 

Yeah, i know, it was just a joke because, out of all the gym battles, the one of V9 is the only one i didn't have to try more than one.

Anyone know where to find Reverse candies in Grand Dream City ? I can't seem to find a place to buy them. Also my Map seems a bit out of place, my character is in GDC but the Map shows me on Route 3.