Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

• Developers
4 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

It appears that the mediafire link doesn't work for me. It only goes through this url: https://goo.gl/1OoayR I tried the MEGA download earlier and it failed at 495 MB; I don't want to try the MEGA link again since I think that the same thing will only happen again. So, can someone tell me why the mediafire link works like this for me?

Alternatively I put up a local mirror. Try using that.

Also it looks like the first download has a copyright strike on it... Good. 

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods

Wowwweee I'm glad I started from the beginning! The amount of graphical changes are astounding! Fun fact, I spent a good 3 hours grinding to get a shiny Cyndaquil because the blue red sprite is sick. Then, I take a stroll through the wonderful new Gearan Park, two Pokemon in I find a shiny Spearow, two Pokemon more and I find a shiny Pidgey.... Where was that luck THREE HOURS AGO GOD DAMN IT! Other than my ever dwindling sanity and unbridled rage in my odd (and not intentional) quest to find shiny Pokemon this run it looks and feels amazing just like always! Can't wait to bust through it again and get to the new stuff! Boo Ya! Intense difficulty for life.

• Global Mods

What's the new jackpot starter? I'm having way too much trouble deciding what to do about a starter for my new run so having as much info as possible would probably help

Spoiler

I know this is pretty early to ask for help,but i just finished the main story line and im curently doing side quests and i was wondering if someone has found all the kimono girls.I cant find one of them

I have found the one on route 9 the one Azelf's statue,the one in darclight with the fancy flowers,the one with the nightmare,the one with the stolen pokemon,and i think i have found one more but i dont remember where

Just now, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

I know this is pretty early to ask for help,but i just finished the main story line and im curently doing side quests and i was wondering if someone has found all the kimono girls.I cant find one of them

I have found the one on route 9 the one Azelf's statue,the one in darclight with the fancy flowers,the one with the nightmare,the one with the stolen pokemon,and i think i have found one more but i dont remember where

Spoiler

1 is in the Judicial district gate. 1 is in the police station. And those are all I've found so far.

21 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Check by the Train Tracks near the Grand Dream Gate. She is very well hidden.

A Question of my Own~

Where can I obtain Ability Capsules? I cannot find them at the Route 3 Bazaar...

18 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Check by the Train Tracks near the Grand Dream Gate. She is very well hidden.

A Question of my Own~

Reveal hidden contents

Where can I obtain Ability Capsules? I cannot find them at the Route 3 Bazaar...

Spoiler

If you are talking about the one in Oblitus city,she is the extra one that i found that i could rememer where i found her

33 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:
  Hide contents

1 is in the Judicial district gate. 1 is in the police station. And those are all I've found so far.

Spoiler

Those are the ones with the nightmare and the stolen mon if i remember corectly

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

If you are talking about the one in Oblitus city,she is the extra one that i found that i could rememer where i found her

No, she is by Grand Dream Gate

2 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

No, she is by Grand Dream Gate

Spoiler

You mean the entrance to Grand City by foot because i cant seem to find her at all?

4 minutes ago, ShadowStar said:

Reveal hidden contents

Follow the Train Tracks all the way to the Right

Spoiler

I legit cant find her

rip my free time tomorrow cant wait to play it

edit wait there is a new thing in the opening of the game I hear why you have to do this jan

Edited by nepeta100

Hey guys, do you know why the game lags for me? I have no idea what is my issue. I play on laptop but I can play Dragonball xenoverse and even GTA IV without any problem, but this game seems to lag for me quite a bit which I find really weird