Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE.

Can't wait to start playing! I'll probably also start a new save file after playing all the way through on my current one.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

There's probably a thread for this, but how can i play in my older save file in Version 9?

That is, if there is one

Just now, Might Gai said:

just run the game and make sure you save on somewhere safe that was not changed before updating

Don't really know what you mean by that but thanks xD.

Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

That is, if there is one

Don't really know what you mean by that but thanks xD.

I think it means to make sure you've saved on the train or in the surrounding forest. You're given a teleport pad at the end of Version 8 to go to places like West Gearen, but you're supposed to be stuck on the train.

• Developers

Links are back up! I now added a section for patches. You won't have to redownload the whole game to fix an error anymore. Just take the data from the patch and replace the old one with the new one. I'll get a list of errors fixed underneath it as well. 

• Developers
8 minutes ago, lokighost said:

ok jan I downloaded it unzipped it and it wont play 

Does it give an error message? 

Been refreshing the jackpot for an hour now and haven't seen a single 'jackpot starter' is it bugged ?

btw great work on everything im super hyped !

Just now, mavis said:

Been refreshing the jackpot for an hour now and haven't seen a single 'jackpot starter' is it bugged ?

btw great work on everything im super hyped !

its low odds 

• Developers
3 minutes ago, lokighost said:

nope just don't open 

v8 works fine 

Uh that seems to be a problem on your end. It's working fine on my end. Just downloaded it again to check. I just suggest redownloading entirely or use a patch. 

31 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

Curious thing with the jackpot machine. It doesn't seem to be giving out the gen7 starters.

Double checked and  yeah that seems to be the case. Fixed it on my end. 

Just now, Avria said:

I think it means to make sure you've saved on the train or in the surrounding forest. You're given a teleport pad at the end of Version 8 to go to places like West Gearen, but you're supposed to be stuck on the train.

I did that but still cant play on the v8 file 

So ive been kinda testing the jackpot and as you said the gen 7 starters never come up, i also noticed sometimes it won't give a pokemon at all and i have to restart because i won't be able to talk to it anymore.

And so far still no 'jackpot starters' in previous versions i'd get one about every 30 tries at least now i haven't seen any after 200+

12 minutes ago, Jan said:

Uh that seems to be a problem on your end. It's working fine on my end. Just downloaded it again to check. I just suggest redownloading entirely or use a patch. 

Double checked and  yeah that seems to be the case. Fixed it on my end. 

fixed it somethink to with windows 10 

and xp 

• Developers
7 minutes ago, mavis said:

So ive been kinda testing the jackpot and as you said the gen 7 starters never come up, i also noticed sometimes it won't give a pokemon at all and i have to restart because i won't be able to talk to it anymore.

And so far still no 'jackpot starters' in previous versions i'd get one about every 30 tries at least now i haven't seen any after 200+

That's because the odds have changed. I see what you mean about it not giving anything though. Going to fix on my end. 

Edit: Actually you're correct. I see what the problem is now. 

• Developers
1 minute ago, lokighost said:

ok now the pic for pokemon are not showing 

Preeeeettty sure something went wrong with your download, bud. Perhaps redownloading entirely?