• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
30 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

LOL. That's what I said.

Hide contents

You just focus the offensive one and it's relatively easy.

36 minutes ago, Siragon said:

Just finished the new content and damn it was good ! After only two minutes in GDC i was already lost ^^

But i must say that your gym difficulty is not at his best Jan, i beat this one on first try without being really prepared. You're being lazy Jan, it's not good ! ;)

You also have to understand that which each version gym battles become harder to make difficult. I tried my best. 

Just now, Jan said:

You also have to understand that which each version gym battles become harder to make difficult. I tried my best. 

It's alright Jan, we all know you did your best ! And even though i beat it first try, it doesn't mean i had a easy time beating it ^^ (in any case, i doubt any gym battle will be harder than Valarie and Amber)

Just now, Jan said:

Yeah, I get it, you can only do your best. I'm not mad. But that was just my experience. I'm sure there's somebody ripping their hair out over having a certain typed partner to fight a certain typed "gym". Still loved the version. And Sheridan looks cool.

Edited by Sceptilespy

• Developers
5 minutes ago, Pole9199 said:

i'm quite confused. where do i have to put the password?

After you create your trainer. It asks if you want to input a password. 

8 minutes ago, Pole9199 said:

i'm quite confused. where do i have to put the password?

Sometime after choosing your name but before the boat segment.

Edit: Ninja'd by @Jan.

Edited by seki108

30 minutes ago, Jan said:

After you create your trainer. It asks if you want to input a password. 

wait i alredy created a trainer in version 8 and i have 40+ hours saved. when i start verion 9 i'm located in ss oceania with my full team and badges and everything, do i have to start the whole game again or there's a way to keep playing from where i stopped in version 8?

• Developers
Just now, Pole9199 said:

wait i alredy created a trainer in version 8 and i have 40+ hours saved. when i start verion 9 i'm located in ss oceania with my full team and badges and everything, do i have to start the whole game again or there's a way to keep playing from where i stopped in version 8?

...This means you didn't load up in a safe area. You had to be located on the train or at least on Route 7 to safely transfer your save over. 

1 minute ago, Jan said:

...This means you didn't load up in a safe area. You had to be located on the train or at least on Route 7 to safely transfer your save over. 

lmao right i forget about that sry tnks

Spoiler

At some point if i remember corectly Jan said that zygarde cells will be in the game.Are there any in this version and if so has anyone found any?

I really enjoyed V.9 version and btw the hardest gym battle for me was angie I hate her ice type pokemon. Amber was hard as well, but I got some in her batlle which went in my favor

I apologize for a repeat post in this thread, just not sure which thread it should be in: Does anyone know if Keta in Sheridan Village is broken in V9? He just stands there and you can't interact with him. I can't move on through the story either. I've talked with everyone in the village and done all the quests but when I enter Sensei's House nothing happens. I can go to the grove behind his table but that's it. 

Edited by Soushi

OMIGOSH!! Finally!!

I was waiting for this version to be released a while now. I finished my finals yesterday so I have plenty of time~ WOO HAA! 

Here....We....Go

9 minutes ago, treeko_lover2468 said:

The one in Grand dream city with R

hodea and the rest

if you're stuck then please upload your save file in