Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

• Developers
4 minutes ago, tbclandot said:

How many more times you gonna makes changes between versions to the game Jan? The beginning of the game looks completely different and what happened to Amaria? I liked her. Anyways off to play and discover all the changes because from the beginning V9 looks nothing like V8.

This is going to be the last time I'm going to make major changes like this. I worked extra hard to make sure it's that way. There are other things I have planned but they're pretty minor. All in all, I think these were necessary changes. A lot of areas had lazy design and frustrating elements that I (hope) squashed. As for Amaria, I wasn't satisfied with her and she was the least popular character in the game for sure. I also wanted to erase the confusion between Amaria from Reborn and Amaria from Rejuvenation. It just seemed like the best choice. 

4 minutes ago, Siragon said:

Nooooo ! Why won't you let me play Rejuv Firefox ? Whyyyyy ?

noooooooooooo.png

Firefox is a meanie. I think there was some way to turn this feature off, but I can't remember off-hand, sorry :c.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jan said:

Firefox is a meanie. I think there was some way to turn this feature off, but I can't remember off-hand, sorry :c.

Not your fault. The problem is that Edge and Chrome are doing the same, so i'm kinda stuck with my tears trying to solve the problem. And i will ! I just don't know when... It's really frustrating though and since it's not the first time it happens either...

4 minutes ago, Jan said:

This is going to be the last time I'm going to make major changes like this. I worked extra hard to make sure it's that way. There are other things I have planned but they're pretty minor. All in all, I think these were necessary changes. A lot of areas had lazy design and frustrating elements that I (hope) squashed. As for Amaria, I wasn't satisfied with her and she was the least popular character in the game for sure. I also wanted to erase the confusion between Amaria from Reborn and Amaria from Rejuvenation. It just seemed like the best choice. 

Well thanks for the explanation Rejuvenation has always been my favorite fan game and you are my favorite Pokémon fan game dev!

2 minutes ago, Siragon said:

Not your fault. The problem is that Edge and Chrome are doing the same, so i'm kinda stuck with my tears trying to solve the problem. And i will ! I just don't know when... It's really frustrating though and since it's not the first time it happens either...

I can't read French, but if that's saying it's unsafe, on chrome you go settings -> advanced -> un-check 'protect me from unsafe sites' that should fix it. if not, I'm not sure.

14334ca6f34449e4aed3af4dd1c4345d.png

1 minute ago, MeepAndMeh said:

There's probably a thread for this, but how can i play in my older save file in Version 9?

just run the game and make sure you save on somewhere safe that was not changed before updating

i dont know if i should ask this or not, i am just to damn curious!

Spoiler

can someone tell me why we can put in a password when we are almost finished with making our trainer IDs?

Edited by blastcore1

Just now, Might Gai said:

just wanted to throw this out here for those restarting

Reveal hidden contents

there is a new jackpot starter

Am I missing something? I don't get it (I'm probably being stupid sorry)

Edited by FleetWood

2 minutes ago, blastcore1 said:

i dont know if i should ask this or not, i am just to damn curious!

Reveal hidden contents

can someone tell me why we can put in a password when we are almost finished with making our trainer IDs?

Spoiler

I believe it's for skipping the boat section, since that has been requested. I'm not sure how or if you can actually get the password though

Just now, FleetWood said:

Am I missing something? I don't get it (I'm probably being stupid sorry)

if you use the machine in the starter room that gives you a random starter, it has a small chance of giving a non starter pokemon called jackpot starter

Just now, Might Gai said:

if you use the machine in the starter room that gives you a random starter, it has a small chance of giving a non starter pokemon called jackpot starter

Oh wow thank you I didn't know about that I'll have to try

Hey does anyone know the chance that you could get the jackpot starter, I want to get it myself (without being spoiled as to what it is)

Edit: Y'know what I've changed my mind, someone tell me the possible jackpot mons if you can 

Edited by FleetWood

• Developers

Heads up guys, I'm taking down the links for a little while to hotfix some major bugs. They will be back up soon!

2 minutes ago, Jan said:

Heads up guys, I'm taking down the links for a little while to hotfix some major bugs. They will be back up soon!

I assume it is with the new content right? Because I started over and have played an hr and a half and no bugs...  Enjoying the changes.

• Developers
Just now, tbclandot said:

I assume it is with the new content right? Because I started over and have played an hr and a half and no bugs...  Enjoying the changes.

Yep, new content.