[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Administrators

So this is a thing again: Known Bug List

HOWEVER unlike the previous topic that was our "known bug list" this is actually literally everything we currently have confirmed. The last one just had a few major things because there was so much unimplemented at the time it wasn't even worth making a list. It may seem like the number of bugs we have has only grown, but really it's a vast improvement to be able to have few enough that we can list them all.

Of course I don't pretend that this is everything there is, and in fact there are a number of things I have written down to test, but even so. This is a tangible thing, and I'd appreciate it if users frequenting the Bug Report section would encourage people to reference it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my guess:

- I'm sure the champion is gonna be somebody we've already met considering that all characters have been introduced and it wouldn't be logical if the champion would be someone not actively part of the story.

- In Reborn City, we probably get to the bottom of the mysterious Devon HQ or there's trouble underneath the Grand Staircase.

- As for sidequests, I believe that Azurine Lake or the renewed Reborn City will contain exciting sidequests because of the purification of the water and the restoration of the city.

- The next gym leader will most probably be Adrienn who will have a better field effect and a really good team.

Here's my guess:

- I'm sure the champion is gonna be somebody we've already met considering that all characters have been introduced and it wouldn't be logical if the champion would be someone not actively part of the story.

- In Reborn City, we probably get to the bottom of the mysterious Devon HQ or there's trouble underneath the Grand Staircase.

- As for sidequests, I believe that Azurine Lake or the renewed Reborn City will contain exciting sidequests because of the purification of the water and the restoration of the city.

- The next gym leader will most probably be Adrienn who will have a better field effect and a really good team.

you have a good guess but in my opinion the next gym might be amarias because the lvl of her pokemon is lvl 80(i thing is better to fight amaria first)

Again, keep in mind that people can train their Pokemon. While Amaria didn't have too much of a chance to train, since Tania forced her to rest up a bit, she could've trained a bit from fighting all those Meteor Grunts and Solaris, and she could train up some more in E16. Still, fighting her is always a possibility.

Adrienn just seems to make the most sense given that we're headed back to the city. Fighting Amaria when her memory isn't right kind of seems wrong to me.

I'd like to point out Reborn's main characters aren't exactly know for caring about someone else's mental health.

While a case could be made for fighting Kiki when it was clear that it would help deteriorate her condition was a choice for the greater good because you had to save the kids,

your character literally had no other motivation to fight Shelly, a young child, right after she witnessed her best friend's father (who you can safely assume her to be at least familiar with) die in front of her gym. And then she saw his possibly very mangled corpse.

Literally the only motivation the MC had then was getting the badge. Could've waited a week so she'd have the chance to recover but nope!

...So yeah, I wouldn't count on Amaria's mental health being a good enough of a reason for you not to fight her, you monsters.

Pot-kettle Xrs. Tsundere (is that the proper prefix?). I doubt you waited a week to beat her. We don't even know how cruel you could have been. Maybe you set her gym on fire. That is her home. Shame on you for setting fire to her home! Arsonist.

I have to wonder with all the Music Updates that are going to happen with the return to the refurbished Reborn City, will Amethyst be posting some of the updated songs as a bit of preview? I'd fine that quite cool, personally, but I can definitely understand if Amethyst chooses not to.

Well if beating Ciel was a nightmare with her Mega Altaria, then I have a gut feeling that we'll be facing many more megas soon in gym battles. I have to say that it's a safe bet that we'll be fighting Adrienn over Amaria simply because your next destination is Reborn City, and Adrienn's gym is most likely restored at this point. Well whomever the next gym leader is, we'll know their pokemon will be a pain in the ass and will have mega evolutions. Still, I can't wait to see the new Reborn City and finally visit the candy shop! Well I guess might as well hunt Team Meteor while we're at it... and hopefully Amaria can recover her temporary amnesia (and hopefully doesn't try to commit suicide again since I don't feel like diving into another waterfall). Since this is Amethyst, Episode 16 will blow our minds!

For Adrienn, I think it's safe to assume that Mega Mawile will be xe's mega of choice since Gardevoir is Radomus' ace. I mean, it's possible Mega Gardevoir could be an ace, but I think Mega Mawile is a safer bet.

With Amaria, I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Gyarados or Mega Sharpedo were her ace. Regardless of what mega either gym leader gets, this will be one interesting episode. I feel like we're now slowly getting to the climax of the story, and everything is slowly starting to fall into place! I'm actually really excited to see how this unfolds.

For Adrienn, I think it's safe to assume that Mega Mawile will be xe's mega of choice since Gardevoir is Radomus' ace. I mean, it's possible Mega Gardevoir could be an ace, but I think Mega Mawile is a safer bet.

With Amaria, I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Gyarados or Mega Sharpedo were her ace. Regardless of what mega either gym leader gets, this will be one interesting episode. I feel like we're now slowly getting to the climax of the story, and everything is slowly starting to fall into place! I'm actually really excited to see how this unfolds.

I'm with you there. Mega Mawile is going to be absolutely terrifying. Mega Gardevoir is probably out, as you said, since Radomus' ace was Gossip Gardevoir....Unless Radomus decided to lend her out to Adrienn. Wouldn't surprise me. I'm still wondering what's going on in Radomus' head. Why did he take the keys from us? Why did Luna go to him after Serra? There's a lot we don't know about Radomus, and I want to know more.

I'd like to point out Reborn's main characters aren't exactly know for caring about someone else's mental health.

While a case could be made for fighting Kiki when it was clear that it would help deteriorate her condition was a choice for the greater good because you had to save the kids,

your character literally had no other motivation to fight Shelly, a young child, right after she witnessed her best friend's father (who you can safely assume her to be at least familiar with) die in front of her gym. And then she saw his possibly very mangled corpse.

Literally the only motivation the MC had then was getting the badge. Could've waited a week so she'd have the chance to recover but nope!

...So yeah, I wouldn't count on Amaria's mental health being a good enough of a reason for you not to fight her, you monsters.

Uh... speak for yourself, Shelly wasn't the only one was very shocked by Corey's death. Me and my MC had to take a break from Reborn after that. :(

Naaaaaah, I have a suspicion Amaria will be running doubles. Drizzle Damp Rock Politoed and Swampert-Mega, or Ludicolo.

unless if SS is already activated by the field......

Assuming we battle her on the water surface field, swift swim will be activated. Rain could still be good though for another 1.5 boost to her water moves, although then she'd have to worry about 100% accurate thunders.

inb4 Adrienn will have a Mega Audino in doubles and the Healer ability gets boosted by the field \o/

mega mawile can't even do a scratch to a fire pokemon and it is sure to fall in one hit

Xe'll have the rest of the team to fix that \o/

If it's Adrienn though, Ame will probably bring the Klefki in >.>

a.k.a swagger

D'oh! I completely forgot about Mega Audino! Just imagine the experience it will give!

Klefki...Oi. I can only imagine how painful this battle could be. If it ran like most Klefki I've seen, then it will be a monster. It can set up entry hazards, status moves, screens, and use Fairy Lock to prevent switching. I think this will be one of the biggest torments in Adrienn's gym if Ame allows Klefki.

Adrienn

Mega Mawhile

Clefable

Gardevoir

Klefki

Flogress

Azumarill

Would Ame repeat both Clefable and Gardevoir though? eh.

Xe'll probably have the ELFUUUUUUUUUUUN there to set up dem Trick Rooms.

and then Escavalier gets axe'd again

• Administrators

I have to wonder with all the Music Updates that are going to happen with the return to the refurbished Reborn City, will Amethyst be posting some of the updated songs as a bit of preview? I'd fine that quite cool, personally, but I can definitely understand if Amethyst chooses not to.

They'll probably be uploaded to my Youtube, but they won't have an announcement like Field Effects do or anything.

mega mawile can't even do a scratch to a fire pokemon and it is sure to fall in one hit

Meanwhile in the world of Stone Edge... do you feel lucky?

So currently I'm working on sorting out sound files for revamped animations. I've gotten sounds for all of the existing animations in the game (which will have to be redone) but since I'm already in the groove of it, I'm just going to go ahead and pick out sounds for all of the rest of the moves too, which will ultimately take time out of E17/18 animation development. It'll probably take another week or two to get through them all because that is still like 400+ moves OTL

And then I actually get to make the damn things Q~Q

That said, the sound portion of this got a lot easier when I remembered I actually know how to do basic audio editing.