[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

I have a question. Did Amethyst evr say who the mysterious champion was in the Reborn Pokemon League.? I don't think it

will be Amethyst, but I'll be darned if Fern is waiting at the top of the world. I can't stand that guy.

Edited by Tempest Blaze™

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

I have a question. Did Amethyst evr say who the mysterious champion was in the Reborn Pokemon League.? I don't think it

will be Amethyst, but I'll be darned if Fern is waiting at the top of the world. I can't stand that guy.

It was said we'll find out who the Champion is in E16.

Also it can't be Ame because Ame never wanted to include herself in the game in the first place, and only did so as a means of giving the player their starter.

It was said we'll find out who the Champion is in E16.

Also it can't be Ame because Ame never wanted to include herself in the game in the first place, and only did so as a means of giving the player their starter.

Wait we found out who the champion is in E16?

Plot twist the champion Is M3G4 T3RR4 and you have to fight her again on the Gen 1 Field except this time she isn't ground locked Probably someone we haven't met yet

Edited by The Anti-Fern

This is my new head canon

On another note, i'm curious guys, did you catch, breed or train any new mons during the break between episode, i know my roster went from 6 to 32 mons at level 75 and all of em are bred and ev trained and holding good items

I breed until I get a shiny / near perfect IV pokemon of my team. Thats how bored I'm at the moment.

I wanna try hardcore but I'm saving it for Ep.16 hardcore

This is my new head canon

On another note, i'm curious guys, did you catch, breed or train any new mons during the break between episode, i know my roster went from 6 to 32 mons at level 75 and all of em are bred and ev trained and holding good items

Dewgong,Donphan,Sandslash,Crustle,Zebstrika,Mamoswine,Exploud,Braviary,Bronzong,Noivern,Electrode,Furfrou,Golem,Bouffalant,Raticate,Dustox,Abomasnow, Rapidash,Walrein,Vanilluxe,Tauros,Greninja,Simipour,Skuntank,Arbok and Druddigon. All in levels 71-78, and no Ev-trained for to make it more interesting to me. (Also I think to get Metagross on the list but... meh, I am too lazy for training that Beldum. :P​ )

• Administrators

i know that its hard to make this game and it takes a long time... but im the only one that feels uncomfortable with the update being at 99% for 5 days?

100% is just a figment of all of our imaginations.

It's been real, kiddos.