[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised people complained about the Ciel fight being too easy. It has honestly been one of the hardest, the hardest being Corey without significant type advantage. In both my runs I was forced to get the Sneasel in Ametrine Mountain. I'm glad to hear someone else found her difficult as well.

Hey uuh, since I heard some maybe rumors that Beldum was going to be pushed back some, I was planning on going to get it, but the fact that we apparently need a Tauros to get to it makes me a bit nervous? Cos there's definitely a little glitch with Tauros after beating episode 15 where you can't get off of them unless you enter buildings.

Someone please soothe my anxious mind and say it's not gonna bork my game.

Hey uuh, since I heard some maybe rumors that Beldum was going to be pushed back some, I was planning on going to get it, but the fact that we apparently need a Tauros to get to it makes me a bit nervous? Cos there's definitely a little glitch with Tauros after beating episode 15 where you can't get off of them unless you enter buildings.

The quest to get Beldum isn't impossible, just very, very tedious.

literally lostelle can help with any of these little sidequests.

It definitely won't "bork" your game :P I myself got Beldum after completing episode 15 (I actually completed all the sidequests that I had not done beforehand, as supertrainer234 mentioned, with the huge help of Lostelle) and everything worked fine. However, I believe you would also get this Tauros "glitch" before beating episode 15. And yes, it is tedious, somewhat tedious to get to Beldum and very tedious to catch because Beldum has the same catch rate as legendaries, 3% (gg Game Freak/Nintendo/Pokemon) :P

It definitely won't "bork" your game :P I myself got Beldum after completing episode 15 (I actually completed all the sidequests that I had not done beforehand, as supertrainer234 mentioned, with the huge help of Lostelle) and everything worked fine. However, I believe you would also get this Tauros "glitch" before beating episode 15. And yes, it is tedious, somewhat tedious to get to Beldum and very tedious to catch because Beldum has the same catch rate as legendaries, 3% (gg Game Freak/Nintendo/Pokemon) :P

Trying to catch that asshole shiny was such a pain, struggled to death so many times :(

Beldum may be pushed back into oblivion, but y'all can't prevent me from keeping E15 in a safe place and going back to it whenever I feel like getting me some baby Metagross. Nyeh heh heh.

Really curious about the mons that are going to be introduced in E16! Given how big an episode it's gonna be, I expect some neat treats that will require long and overly complex sidequests.

I'm definitely excited for e16. I love the idea of seeing refurbished cities, with slightly different music to change the mood. It would be amazing if the people of Peridot, Obsidia and Coral wards could see a cleaned, renewed city that was safe to live in. It would really go to show the players effort in the story, fighting back against Team Meteor, and the will of Reborn's citizens to see their city become beautiful again.

I tried catching it shiny but honestly I just ragequit. I CAUGHT IT WITH A POKEBALL THOUGH SO HAH. I named it WastelandSas(s... i ran out of space)

Now for Magnezone... I just keep adding more Pokemon I need to grind up.

When I was trying to catch shiny Beldum it took me about an hour just to find it, and then it didn't have the EV/IV distribution that I wanted. So I soft-reset and it took 3 days to find it again. It had a similar distribution to what I wanted, so I kept it. Worth it, but extremely tedious. I really hope Beldum and its line aren't pushed back next episode since Metagross has been one of my favorite Pokemon since Gen III.

When I was trying to catch shiny Beldum it took me about an hour just to find it, and then it didn't have the EV/IV distribution that I wanted. So I soft-reset and it took 3 days to find it again. It had a similar distribution to what I wanted, so I kept it. Worth it, but extremely tedious. I really hope Beldum and its line aren't pushed back next episode since Metagross has been one of my favorite Pokemon since Gen III.

If you are that determined to have a shiny Metagross, go to the data folder and switch the names of the normal and the shiny sprite (front and back).

That _______ beldum is impossible to catch!!! i used my rapidash with hypnosis, wasted around 120 ultraballs and NOTHING. Do you have some tips for me?

Get a ghost type with hypnosis, but lead with another pokemon. Let Beldum Take Down it self to red health, switch into ghost type, make it fall asleep, and pray

That _______ beldum is impossible to catch!!! i used my rapidash with hypnosis, wasted around 120 ultraballs and NOTHING. Do you have some tips for me?

Sleep --> False Swipe --> switch ghost type. throw nest balls, and if around 10 turns pass, start throwing timer balls too.