[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

That _______ beldum is impossible to catch!!! i used my rapidash with hypnosis, wasted around 120 ultraballs and NOTHING. Do you have some tips for me?

Hum... for my taste, it´s better to paralyze. I mean, using for example an Ekans with Glare, low Hp and change with a Ghost type. And how Beldum only can use Take Down, when he can´t attack because the paralysis, it's like a free turn.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that episode 16 is so close to completion, do you think it will be done within the next week? I've been waiting over a year for this update man.

Pfffft, the beta maybe, but not the community release.

Now that episode 16 is so close to completion, do you think it will be done within the next week? I've been waiting over a year for this update man.

Impossible. December or maybe January in 2017. :P

That _______ beldum is impossible to catch!!! i used my rapidash with hypnosis, wasted around 120 ultraballs and NOTHING. Do you have some tips for me?

Literally spam all moves that make beldum sleep and other moves that have no effect on beldum to prolong the battle. then after a while, use a timer ball. lucky for me, i got my shiny with a great nature and ev/iv distribution the first time around :D

Hum... for my taste, it´s better to paralyze. I mean, using for example an Ekans with Glare, low Hp and change with a Ghost type. And how Beldum only can use Take Down, when he can´t attack because the paralysis, it's like a free turn.

I believe sleep is better so that it doesn't run out of take down and begin to struggle as fast. Paralysis also works though

I believe sleep is better so that it doesn't run out of take down and begin to struggle as fast. Paralysis also works though

I just used Para because I could just use it and switch to my ghost because I didn't have a ghost + sleep move. Having to switch around would be a pain in the ass, although sleep is better for increasing your catch rate.

I'm curious to know what people are gonna do. When you finally get episode 16, how are you going to enter the city? Are you going to just fly to the Grand Hall, or are you going to go through the Grand Gates? Personally, I think I'm going through the gates. It'll make it feel so much more epic.

• Global Mods

Ame said the beta for E16 would need to last 3 weeks at least. The beta might be ready next week, but I think the community release will probably be around the time SM comes out, maybe shortly after.

I hope that the first part of the episode accounts for the jackbags who try and play with the system by walking to the destination instead of flying there like they're supposed to. Or Ame could be evil and make them not able to even proceed if they do that.

I believe they said sometime ago (a week or two ago maybe?) that it would at least be month until its official release into the community. So maybe around the end of November/early December. It still has quite a process to go through though.

How would you even walk through the gates? Don't you have to save inside the Agate Circus tent with Ciel?

You don't have to save there, but yes in order to continue the story you must return to that tent with Ciel. Therefore you will most likely have to fly back into the city to progress. I guess you could technically fly to Spinel Town or something then walk in through the gates, but that seems like a waste of time. Ame might have also added an event that makes you fly. I don't know really.

You don't have to save there, but yes in order to continue the story you must return to that tent with Ciel. Therefore you will most likely have to fly back into the city to progress. I guess you could technically fly to Spinel Town or something then walk in through the gates, but that seems like a waste of time. Ame might have also added an event that makes you fly. I don't know really.

I was gonna fly to Vanhanen Castle, then take the crazy Tauros to the other side of Route 1. Cause then you're like, literally 10 steps from the Grand Gates.

I was gonna fly to Vanhanen Castle, then take the crazy Tauros to the other side of Route 1. Cause then you're like, literally 10 steps from the Grand Gates.

Will you even be able to fly to Vanhanen castle? It isn't a city or anything so I'm not sure,

The Vanhannen labyrinth is just a front for Radomus's evil plans. He had planted A-Exeggutor seeds all over the 'garden' when he left, and you couldn't see the progress while trapped outside Agate. With all this time that Ep.16 took to finish, these little seeds will have become fully grown A-Exeggutor that double as anti-air defense turrets, so there is no hope for anything to fly over there, let alone land on the castle.

The Vanhannen labyrinth is just a front for Radomus's evil plans. He had planted A-Exeggutor seeds all over the 'garden' when he left, and you couldn't see the progress while trapped outside Agate. With all this time that Ep.16 took to finish, these little seeds will have become fully grown A-Exeggutor that double as anti-air defense turrets, so there is no hope for anything to fly over there, let alone land on the castle.

This is my new head canon

On another note, i'm curious guys, did you catch, breed or train any new mons during the break between episode, i know my roster went from 6 to 32 mons at level 75 and all of em are bred and ev trained and holding good items

Edited by The Anti-Fern

personally when i cought the beldum in rejuvination was lvl 1 also i decided to paralize it with thunder wave and not touch it as i didnt have a ghost and i dont in reborn as 1 take down can kill it and then just spam ever ball i have

But he did not foresee that someone (yours truly) would be mad enough to catch all of the Alolan Exeggutor in order to have an army of those. A massive Blizzard also works, but I love those trees.

On another note, i'm curious guys, did you catch, breed or train any new mons during the break between episode, i know my roster went from 6 to 32 mons at level 75 and all of em are bred and ev trained and holding good items

I haven't done jack on that front, because I'm currently very happy with my team. Got a Perfect IV Modest Gardevoir that destroys everything forever, Close Combat Arcanine, CHESNAUGHT, Mighty Aggron, a surpisingly bulky Cotton Guard Ampharos, and Sharpedo. Sharpedo's just a placeholder, need to find a Special Attacking Water-type to throw Surf onto and keep on my team forever, but that's proving difficult in Reborn...

Oh, a Flying-Type'd be nice too, but I'm not sure what to do there, lack of good options is aggravating, and I'm not fond of redundant types on my team.

Let's see lvl 76 Nidoking, Noivern Ninetales, Greninja, Luxray, and Gardevoir all ev-trained and with decent items as the main squad and then an entire box full of other lvl 80 mons that are probably better than my main team, all ev trained as well... a whole lot of shinys in there too

Well.. it been months and i pretty much caught every pokemon the game has to offer and only around 1 box and half the second box filled with lv 60s+ lv 70s+ pokes.. all ev trained as well.