[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful.... Solaris could still evolve his Igglybuff into a powerful Wigglytuff, which would be even more intimidating than Garchomp. But yes, execution orders to an Igglybuff would be hilarious. (To be honest, Igglybuff is my FAVORITE cute Pokemon of all time)

There's no reason to not appreciate him when he shows us gems like this:

RXp9NkM.gif

HOLYSHIT did that Medicham Coreyform and make a levitating wall appear?????

Edited by HYCROX

I would love to see this attachicon.gifIMG_1045.PNG

I would love to see Solaris trying to give execution orders to a level 1 igglybuff in ep 16 with Lin just glaring at him

I don't know Iggybuff is pretty scary if you ask me.

https://youtu.be/cENPNGUfwdg?t=6m52s

If he could do that now, he'll be much more monstrous later on. Garchomp wouldn't stand a chance.

We need sunkerns with Study Evdeavor Aftermath. Bring on the exploding kernels!

I believe the locals call that popcorn. Not entirely sure, though. I might have to get back to you on that one. (INB4 Someone says it's called SUNKORN as a shi... I mean superduper pun. *Glares expectantly at PokeF... I mean a certain son of a duck.*)

Edited by Tempest Blaze™

I believe the locals call that popcorn. Not entirely sure, though. I might have to get back to you on that one. (INB4 Someone says it's called SUNKORN as a shi... I mean superduper pun. *Glares expectantly at PokeF... I mean a certain son of a duck.*)

Sunkernels evolve into Sunkorn, this is a well known Pokemon fact, Don't eat them they may result in random outbreaks of Sunfloracne.

cbffe40fbbf93a9ff92c762ecefea702d2197f62

Psyduck Wink

Sunkernels evolve into Sunkorn, this is a well known Pokemon fact, Don't eat them they may result in random outbreaks of Sunfloracne.

cbffe40fbbf93a9ff92c762ecefea702d2197f62

Psyduck Wink

*Is still glaring expectantly at PokeFailure.* Maybe if I glare at him intensely enough, his puns will burst into flames and then explode like them there Sunkernels... hehehehe

Edited by Tempest Blaze™

*Is still glaring expectantly at PokeFailure.* Maybe if I glare at him intensely enough, his puns will burst into flames and then explode like them there Sunkernels... hehehehe

lolmon001.gif

Psyduck Used explosion, It was super effective.

If Episode 16 does come out close to November 18th, then you'll have something to play when you're done with Sun and Moon.

(It's not like Sun and Moon are going to occupy more than a few weeks anyway)

i play competitive mons. the ingame stuff/beating the game is barely anything in terms of time investment and is pretty dull. reborn is p great though.

i know that its hard to make this game and it takes a long time... but im the only one that feels uncomfortable with the update being at 99% for 5 days?

Better get used to it. It's going to be like that for another 3-4 weeks(?)

i know that its hard to make this game and it takes a long time... but im the only one that feels uncomfortable with the update being at 99% for 5 days?

The 99% has nothing to do with whether or not it really is 100%. 100% means this thread gets locked since the episode is complete until beta testing. The bigger reason it isn't is due to the need to retest large portions of the game for errors, many that have lasted for episodes worth of time, and is an undefined amount. This will likely stay this way for the next two weeks until the alpha testing is done. Then Beta testing will happen.

Trust me there's a lot you can do outside of waiting. I spent the last month and a half worth of time getting content for Hardcore E16 done (though like CoM 1.5 is also E16 planned content) and I'm far from it being ready as polishing takes a very long time to do. Just be patient and play something else while you wait. I mean I'm working of the Legend of Heroes Skies and Cold Steel games which I'm sure E16 will come out before I'm done with them, and school, and modding, and the other projects I'm a part of.

For some of us who have their exams next week, it's actually not a big deal to wait a bit longer. In fact, said people remain calm as the new episode does not work as a distraction from their studies.

Besides, the Ep.16 release will increase popularity, and you have other related news to look forward to while you wait.