[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

I just realized that if Ame is going to turn the water blue, Apophyll beach and Azurine Island also need to be reworked... The whole job seems to be a lot larger that way!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that if Ame is going to turn the water blue, Apophyll beach and Azurine Island also need to be reworked... The whole job seems to be a lot larger that way!

Whoa.. I didn't notice that until now.

Wow.

Other than that, I hope Ame implements a PULSE-form for Mr.Biggles.

I mean, you do get the chance to fight him, so maybe we can fight him while it still has its PULSE-form?

Then again, it's not connected to the PULSE anymore, but still.

On this note - are we gonna get to surf there? In Coral Ward the water level is even with the land and there's a building (where Oshawott was) just beyond the water that we'll most likely get to surf to (and maybe find an Oshawott egg?) Since the other wards are higher in elevation we probably won't be able to surf from them, but if we get to surf from Coral Ward, Azurine Island, and Apophyll Beach, then we might as well get to explore the entirety of Azurine Lake, where potentially some of the nasty time consuming sidequests are.

On this note - are we gonna get to surf there? In Coral Ward the water level is even with the land and there's a building (where Oshawott was) just beyond the water that we'll most likely get to surf to (and maybe find an Oshawott egg?) Since the other wards are higher in elevation we probably won't be able to surf from them, but if we get to surf from Coral Ward, Azurine Island, and Apophyll Beach, then we might as well get to explore the entirety of Azurine Lake, where potentially some of the nasty time consuming sidequests are.

How about some giant whirlpools :D

Well this explains the amount of time expected to finish this episode.

That being said, KEEP IT UP DEVS, WE LUHV U TOO.

Also, yea, I wonder what's in that tower there.....perhaps a family of Oshawott? I hope we get them....

My name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way...

aw yea vintage memes

It will.

The reason it's different is because the concept for the E15 pulse was scrapped and redone basically at the last minute. It was originally going to be a PULSE Gulpin and the machine would have continually multiplied Gulpin into sort of a huge multi-gulpin-wall to continually clog up the system. I changed it because I didn't have a good way to make that look good on both the overworld and in-battle.

Hmm. Maybe a double battle against a team of six Gulpin, where one Gulpin automatically gets Max Revived every turn? That's probably too difficult to code, though.

Edited by Foamy

• Administrators

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Finished all the editing stuff so now I can get back to things that don't make me want to bang my head on a brick wall repeatedly.

Yay!

On a side note, let's return to spectulation, when do you think we'll meet the champion/confirm who the champion is? Will Ame troll us until the final episode...?

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that we've already met the champion.

We just don't know that the person in question is in fact, the champion.

Most likely when we reach Labradorra, we'll have an idea. At least, I'm hoping for people talking about the Champion there, since I have not heard any mentions of the champion anywhere else in Reborn.

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Finished all the editing stuff so now I can get back to things that don't make me want to bang my head on a brick wall repeatedly.

Like the sidequests?...what is that banging sound i hear?

Will Ame troll us until the final episode...?

The answer to this is always yes

I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that we've already met the champion.

We just don't know that the person in question is in fact, the champion.

Most likely when we reach Labradorra, we'll have an idea. At least, I'm hoping for people talking about the Champion there, since I have not heard any mentions of the champion anywhere else in Reborn.

I'd agree with that, I'd be kind of disappointed if we walk into the champion's room and it's just some new character. That being said, I wonder if we'll know for sure who the champion is before we enter, maybe we'll get some clues to their identity, but nothing definitive.

I'm glad to see music updates are beginning, because I'm kinda excited about those. Hearing a Jasper Ward theme that doesn't make me sad will be quite interesting xD. Is that one "Reborn Light" theme gonna be one of these?

only on reborn can we create 150 replies on this topic before the percent even goes up once