[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

Don't think the 7th street with change much, because even with law and order today we still have black markets, what is hidden stays hidden. Besides, if the city gets restored, more goodies will be available for us down there, hopefully.

(At least let us catch the thief that stole our Pokemon though...)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Peridot will still have some sort of rundown look due to the thugs in the area but I could see some real nice renovations in Beryl and Jasper. Obsidia will probably remain similar but with fixed roads and is slightly more colourful but Onyx will be pretty much the same. I think Coral will have huge changes due to renovations to xyr's gym and with the sorting out at the WTP. I think that the wasteland will remain though. Lapis will just be fixed up and 7th Street will remain similar. I hope we face xe in the next episode as well as face off against ZEL again and possibly see Lin.

well, this is going to be good. and the fact we will have animation is something to see.

EDIT: what should the animations be about? i will give it a shot

Edited by helix

I Hope Adrienne keeps the mist field myself. Although that being said, that depends on whether Adrienne will be a single or double battle.

If its a singles battle, I'd say the mist field is fine. Faeries have access to some truly devastating sweepers (belly drum pokemon, SD Mawile, Cosmic power unaware Clefable just to name a few) and being unable to burn them or wear them down via toxic/toxic spikes would make it an incredibly hard match to win.

If it's a doubles battle, I wouldn't mind something else unless Adrienne gets either a mega altaria of his own or a mega gardevoir. That way you can have shenanigans like Sylveon spamming pixilate, STAB boosted hyper voices while you have Soundproof Mr Mime or Klefki set screens in order to make it really difficult to take down the pokemon spamming the high base power attacks. I'd hope a few also have icy wind given that move gets a boost so adrienne has the capability to abuse togekiss for flinchax.

Regardless of Adrienne's team, I hope to see a possibility of ame abusing whimsicott with prankster nature power so we have to deal with whimsicott attacking us with priority, field boosted, STAB moonblasts, just to rub it in to anyone who thinks you can simply outspeed faeries easily, since most other faeries are quite slow.

Hm

4 months of waiting give or take? Not bad.

I'LL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY..... Adrienne. It makes the most logical sense at the moment.

Also if we don't get super hard holy field amethyst super boss in post game I'll be angry

Also if we don't get super hard holy field amethyst super boss in post game I'll be angry

She won't have the holy field.

She'll have an inverse field. >:3

She won't have the holy field.

She'll have an inverse field. >:3

She'll have the Ame field. Everything turns purple and she forgets all her moves in the last turn.

Bring Budew for auto win, Galvantula for even better results.

As for Adrienn, Ame said there were more fields later, yes? Most likely Adrienn will get a dedicated fairy field. Poison attacks can not be used on the field, and other stufferino \o/

So going on with what someone said, they mentioned the wasteland may not be renovated, this could be true... but then how would a player who never knew about the Tuaros glitch get Beldum? AH-HAH! Unless Ame is cruel enough to make it so you can only get the Beldum by glitching, we will find a way to get either another beldum or the wasteland will be semi-renovated and we can reach it with rock climb. Also I should mention that now that PULSE Biggles is gone, they can actually clean the wasteland now without it all piling up again. :]

She'll have the Ame field. Everything turns purple and she forgets all her moves in the last turn.

Bring Budew for auto win, Galvantula for even better results.

As for Adrienn, Ame said there were more fields later, yes? Most likely Adrienn will get a dedicated fairy field. Poison attacks can not be used on the field, and other stufferino \o/

Ariados works too

About the field: Ame said there are only 5 fields remaining so i'm not sure if Adrienn will get one

About the field: Ame said there are only 5 fields remaining so i'm not sure if Adrienn will get one

I mean, I guess the misty field could work for Adrienn. And considering how close it is to the area with the Misty Field (It's right there ._.)

Where would those five fields be, though? Most likely Lin will have a personal field, but I don't know~

Guys, we can't give Adrienn the Misty Field. People can terminate it easily, or worse for Adrienn, turn it into a Corrosive Mist Field. Trust me, the Misty Field won't be used. It's so easily turned against xym.

I just want to point something out, have you noticed how Julia and Florina are the first 2 gym leaders in the game? What if Titania and Amaria are the last two? I mean, all of them are from Onix Trainer School and it would make a bit of sense. Two are the first step for trainers and the other two are the last step for trainers.

Therefore, I believe we'll be fighting:

Adrienn -> Hardy -> Saphira -> Titania/ Amaria -> Amaria/Titania

I hope we see Laura again...I hope she's okay :(

Edited by ArmoredGuardian

Yeah I hope e.16 story is better than 15 cause Ame said it gonna be shoter than e.15 but whatever,we'll get to see the new Reborn city

Edited by BBD

I wonder how will Ame code it so that at the beginning reborn's all dirty, but after we fly back reborn's all shiny and nice.

Hype for fairy leader tho.

Still 0%, sadness. But no rush at all, we got uber amount of time left, no need to hurry and make the episode sloppy :P

I'm actually expecting a PULSE legendary something like Mewtwo?

Then after destroying the PULSE Mewtwo trusts you or something then you get to choose it's Mega Ring (X or Y)

Yeah, because Mewtwo after all is the most likely Pokemon to trust the player. /s

Since we fought the one in glitch city I doubt it, although maaaaaaaaaybe the Agate sleeper will be PULSE Darkrai

Since we fought the one in glitch city I doubt it, although maaaaaaaaaybe the Agate sleeper will be PULSE Darkrai

I am actually looking foward to that! But more or likely it probably would a PULSE Wigglytuff just using sing

Yeah, because Mewtwo after all is the most likely Pokemon to trust the player. /s

Probably...but Mewtwo or Genesect are the most appropriate candidates for PULSE as they are "experimental" legendaries

Please make it a PULSE Jigglypuff, and make it really OP like the Abra

Never found PULSE Abra OP 2OHKO it with mah Arcanine lolololololol

Swalot however wiped my entire team cept for Ampharos... which Ampharos pwned by 5 Zap cannons in a row

why not why not why not

Edit: there is nothing really to edit

Edited by There was only one

• Developers

Part of me feels like PULSE legends aren't gonna happen. I mean, they couldn't control an Abra. There's a reason none of them have been super powerful pokemon in their base form. I feel like there's no way they could possibly control a Legendary PULSE, no matter how scary Lin is. Anyway, by nature of Fern & Blake's personalities and Terra's craziness, I feel like if a PULSE Darkrai was responsible for Agate, someone would've bragged. It's more likely somethink like Jigglypuff or Hypno.

As for the City, I do hope Meteor don't redestroy it or something after it's restored. It'd suck that all Adrienne's hard work would be going to waste. Even more importantly, it'd suck that all the dev's hard work in making it all pretty and fixed would go to waste by just destroying it again an episode or two later. So hopefully we really do get a beautiful restored City!

My guess is a pulse Parasect is keeping the city asleep with spores or something

my reasoning is that its probably not sound based becuase we should have heard something when we went through if that was the case.(rules out sing and some others) We also have no visible contact with anything (which should rule out hypnosis)

Breathing tiny spores? much harder to notice, and works without the pulse being visible or in contact with anyone