[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Anna is the champion. I do know she is a Psychic trainer since she has a Gothitelle, but I'm hoping that the champ will be more like Blue or Alder and not specialize in a specific type. Who knows, maybe Bennett will rise to the position, or DJ Arclight is the champion and that's the reason you need to beat the league to be an ace member.

This game is based off a Pokemon League challenge, right? If so, then who was the champion of that?

Actually, a thought just occurred to me: Maybe Anna is the Psychic gym leader, and Radomus is the replacement? Anna wasn't able to accept gym battles due to Dr. Connal, so they used the next in line for that gym. But that wouldn't explain the lapses for Noel and Charlotte, but they got out before anyone tried to battle them. Hm, this is a mystery that shan't be solved for some time.

I don't know if Anna is the champion. I do know she is a Psychic trainer since she has a Gothitelle, but I'm hoping that the champ will be more like Blue or Alder and not specialize in a specific type. Who knows, maybe Bennett will rise to the position, or DJ Arclight is the champion and that's the reason you need to beat the league to be an ace member.

This game is based off a Pokemon League challenge, right? If so, then who was the champion of that?

Actually, a thought just occurred to me: Maybe Anna is the Psychic gym leader, and Radomus is the replacement? Anna wasn't able to accept gym battles due to Dr. Connal, so they used the next in line for that gym. But that wouldn't explain the lapses for Noel and Charlotte, but they got out before anyone tried to battle them. Hm, this is a mystery that shan't be solved for some time.

Oh my god, maybe its the other way around and Radomus dies or something happens, so his badge is invalidated so you have to fight Anna for the new psychic one as she could be the replacement O.O

I don't think there's a reason for Radomus to die yet, he still has much more dialogue to come in future episodes, at least I hope. And on another note, if a leader dies before they give you the badge, it is invalid. This is seen in Kiki and Corey's cases. If you already have the badge before the leader retires, it shouldn't become void, especially considering that if that was the case then everyone who got a badge before the leader retired would have to go re-earn it. Anna will somehow have a different purpose, but won't be the Psychic leader who gives out the Millennium Badge.

Oh and 4% hype

Oh my god, maybe its the other way around and Radomus dies or something happens, so his badge is invalidated so you have to fight Anna for the new psychic one as she could be the replacement O.O

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but Radomus will not die/retire within the game. For starters, Radomus didn't die during his time on the league and it wouldn't make sense for him to do so since some storyline events in the game are based off real live events. It would also be pointless to invalidate Radomus' badge since we battled him in episode 8 and there's only going to be 19 episodes all together so the story will be too crammed if Radomus retires. Anna will likely be a member of the E4, champion, have another major role in the league or just a really strong trainer that you can face in the nightclub. Besides, Radomus won't retire in game as the whole El-Luna-Radomus section has come to an end in-game. There's my thoughts.

I was thinking on Anna, would be cool, but that wouldnt make any sense, Noel & Company would already have told us. Maybe the champion is..... Ame????

actually in the orphenage noel wanted to say something but she stopes him

I'm not sure about the champion. It seems like it could be Anna or Lin. I think that Anna is more likely because having the boss of Team Meteor as the champion would be one less battle.

In terms of gym leaders in future episodes my guess is that Adrienn or Titania is going to be next (this is looking at the badges in the graphics/pictures folder).

Most of the badges seem pretty obvious but there are two sort of grey ones that work for both Adrienn and Titania. I think that Titania is going to be next because of the new level cap but given that we're going back to the city it could easily be Adrienn.

So my prediction for the order is Titania, Amaria, Adrienn, Hardy then Saphira.

Anyway the new episode should be amazing when it comes out. I can't wait!

Edit: Completely changed my mind on leaders. Now I think it goes Titania, Adrienn, Hardy, Sapphira, Amaira.

Edited by mde2001

Plot twist: Cain or Fern will be champion. :P

But I could see Anna being an Elite 4 member, but not necessarily champion. I'd like to believe that the champion won't stick to just one type. Lin could be more likely, or someone we haven't seen or not even considered could be champion. It's really up in the air at this point.

I'd like to point out that Aegislash's level of 80 may not be the level it will be when we face her. Florina, Shelly and Aya all trained their pokemon between our encounters with them.

To answer your question on who was the champion of the Reborn Online/Showdown League: Every season there were different champions:

Season 1: Lin (Dragon)

Season 2: I believe it was Amaria (Water)

Season 3: (This season introduced the Fairy Leader, meaning there was 18 Leaders now, so they had 3 Champions) Charlotte (Fire), T3RR4 (Ground), and Hardy (Rock)

However, Lin is the only one of them to not be a Gym Leader ingame, so that's why I think she's the Champion.

However, Lin is the only one of them to not be a Gym Leader ingame, so that's why I think she's the Champion.

Not for long ^_^ like really in the end the Champion will be the protagonist...unless plot twist (and that can happen)

what if Victoria was promoted to champion or something after the fighting gym leader incident?

Seems rather unlikely, the champion is bound to be someone that we have never fought before or else that would somewhat invalidate them being the strongest trainer in the region.

what if Victoria was promoted to champion or something after the fighting gym leader incident?

please no... that would be terrible imo.

i do hope ame does something about her though, because, as of now, she's one of the shittiest and least interesting characters in the entire game. she's so easy to read and her character isn't complex in any way. she's there just for being there, not serving any actual purpose in the story. my guess is that kiki's death as well as the events that happened regarding cal could potentially lead to some development, for better.... or for worse (((:

Edited by MMM

Just got to thinking: Maybe there is no champion? Once we beat the Elite 4, we automatically become the champ. But then, right after we become the champ, we get challenged by the final boss of the game, likely Fern.

Fern as last boss? Heh he's not cut for being a "boss" imo and it would be cliché too but who knows?

P.S.

Had an idea just now: why not put a grave for the Gym Guy in the Beryl Cemetery (or the Wasteland)? He should be remembered for his (foolish) bravery in (temporary) taking Ame's character "job".

Just got to thinking: Maybe there is no champion? Once we beat the Elite 4, we automatically become the champ. But then, right after we become the champ, we get challenged by the final boss of the game, likely Fern.

i thing the final boss might be Lin is the team meteor boss :/