[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

I'm about 99% sure that we're going to fight Adrienn in the next episode. I mean, who's the only gym leader left with a gym in Reborn City? Which area is getting completely redone for Episode 16? I know Ame likes to surprise us and all, but for her to be doing Reborn City and Agate City, Labradorra City, The Desert or Amaria's area with it just seems unlikely.

Edit: It actually could be Amaria next if Ame really does want to surprise us, it would only mean fixing up Fiore Mansion since that's where I presume we'll fight Amaria.

Edited by superiorserperior

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda believe Adrienn will be the next leader to fight, as in the closing of Ep 15 it was mentioned that we got fly to go meet him and stuff -also wanna know where's Victoria :>- and except for that in order to gain access to Titania's desert you need a key, like Aya's wasteland, so someone has to give it to you and you will probably going to go through a lot to get it and since the episode will be short the storyline won't be long enough to get us fight Titania. Although Titania's Aegislash was level 80 at the time, which means in range of our own level limit, my guess is that she will be one of the leaders to fight in episode 17 or 18. I'd also like to remind everyone that Hardy and Titania are siblings and Titania is the older sibling so probably the most experienced so my guess is that it will go something like Hardy->Amaria->Titania->Sapphira. Amaria before Titania so she could maybe give us the key to access the desert and Sapphira being last so that Laura can make her appearance before team meteor falls and Labradorra is saved, thus beating Sapphira and moving on to E4 with Laura being the lead.

Edited by timbla

I hope Adrienn's dialogue doesn't come across as too preachy. My very biased opinion about the whole xe/xym/xyr pronouns / tumblr idea thingamajig is that it's really, really, really silly altogether.

I hope Adrienn's dialogue doesn't come across as too preachy. My very biased opinion about the whole xe/xym/xyr pronouns / tumblr idea thingamajig is that it's really, really, really silly altogether.

I agree, but you're kind of risking turning this thread into a political shitshow, and it would be better for the discussion if we just didn't do that.

Sniff..sniff..i smell an off-topic and very VERY heated "discussion" starting here...yeah it'll be better do drop it...or if you really want to do it just start a separate topic.

About Adrienn: i too found xyr (is this the right one?) dialogues too pushy, somewhat "intrusive" and/or distracting, if you think about it we descended down there to save Gardevoir not to listen to a lesson about gender so in my opinion all that dialogue should be reduced (or made optional) as it's really too long (and if you're curious about it you can always search on the Internet). I hope that when we'll meet xym again the dialogues will be better.

Yes guys not here please okay ty very much let's talk about episode 16 yayayaya

I'm just gonna go ahead and bet on Adrienn too, considering that we're going back to the city.

i'm also expecting a bunch of Meteor around Reborn City. /me whistles

That's a very interesting easter egg.

I wonder how pretty the city would look like after the renovation. Will it still have the monochromatic color scheme to it? :D

I also wonder what's Victoria up to. We haven't seen her in a LONG while.

I also want to think that it's Adrienn this EP, but if there's one thing that Reborn taught me, is that the most obvious answer is almost always the wrong one. @_@

I'm not sure, but I think Ame said that some episodes will have 2 gym leaders, maybe in this one we will have Adrienn and Tania?

I don't think we'll fight Tania because A) the story content will be "shorter than E15" and B) do you really think we'll be getting a redone city AND the desert in the same episode?

I'm not sure, but I think Ame said that some episodes will have 2 gym leaders, maybe in this one we will have Adrienn and Tania?

I don't think this is one of the episodes with two gym leaders.

I would have to agree, this episode is going to be the redone city and some new stuff we can experience in it, Considering that alone is a mountainous undertaking to somehow fit two leaders into that seems incredibly unlikely.

Second is Music Updates. It's not a secret we're going back to the a refurbished city, so it hardly does to have all the same glum music before.

Thanks to that, all I can think of now (holding the latest teaser into account) is that the city will be attacked by a legion of Furby's...

But yay, animations!

• Administrators

You said that you dropped a field effect, what was it going to be? Telling us isn't a spoiler or anything since it won't ever actually happen, right?

On the contrary, it was dropped because it -already- happened. I was able to double-purpose one of them.

i really hope once we hit the desert we find coreys pokeballs. maybe just strewn about, abandoned and slowly rusting

One step ahead of you.

About Adrienn: i too found xyr (is this the right one?) dialogues too pushy, somewhat "intrusive" and/or distracting, if you think about it we descended down there to save Gardevoir not to listen to a lesson about gender so in my opinion all that dialogue should be reduced (or made optional) as it's really too long (and if you're curious about it you can always search on the Internet). I hope that when we'll meet xym again the dialogues will be better.

And you.

As it is, progress is currently stalled at the big 0 because I'm going through and proofing all of the dialogue in the game. Tweaks here and there, but nothing major. Mostly I'm trimming stuff to make it a little less "Reborn, city of ellipses".

Anyway, as you might have noticed, there's sort of a little lot of dialogue, so it takes a while.

On the contrary, it was dropped because it -already- happened. I was able to double-purpose one of them.

Waiiiit, lemme guess... It's the holy field? Was there was originally planned to be a "legendary field" or something like that for legendary encounters, which boosted all those legendary signature moves? And if that's true, the fact that you merged it with the holy field says a lot about how exactly we'll be encountering the legendaries in the postgame.

• Veterans

Considering that We've found most of Corey's other pokemon so far, I can see his Crobat having more relevance in a way considering that it is his ace....for some reason I have this Idea that Heather is gunna find that thing and have it on her team :I

i really hope once we hit the desert we find coreys pokeballs. maybe just strewn about, abandoned and slowly rusting

Yes I like this idea! Corey's Crobat, come with me and we'll rule the world togethe.... um, win the Reborn league together!

Huh. We have not seen anything of El or the Arceus cult in the last 2 episodes, if I'm not mistaken. Really want to see how that story arc continues.

Also, since the city is getting cleaned up, what's going to happen to 7th street?

We literally just fought Cultists in the WTC did you forget already? The cultists are working with Solaris as well because they want to protect Arceus.

Good luck to all the staff ; Remapping reborn city looks tough as hell.

Huh. We have not seen anything of El or the Arceus cult in the last 2 episodes, if I'm not mistaken. Really want to see how that story arc continues.

Also, since the city is getting cleaned up, what's going to happen to 7th street?

I am concerned with 7th street too ; However, due to its "hidden" nature, i don't think any changes are going to be made there.

Waiiiit, lemme guess... It's the holy field? Was there was originally planned to be a "legendary field" or something like that for legendary encounters, which boosted all those legendary signature moves? And if that's true, the fact that you merged it with the holy field says a lot about how exactly we'll be encountering the legendaries in the postgame.

Either that or Adrienn uses the Misty(?) field already in the ward. It's kind of sucky though, but who knows maybe it gets buffed.

• Veterans

Continuing on with the Crobat Idea,even if Heather does not get it,It could be interesting to have it as a guide for the desert;as in it appears occasionally and it flies off into the direction where the player needs to head in XD,all speculation though,probably won't happen.