Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

@Zargerth:  I recently went back to Gearen City looking for a clue about where Venam might be now; all her mother said (besides worrying about the kid's spending habits) was that Venam was somewhere on Terajuma Island.  I was hoping to narrow that down further; do you know where on the island I should search, please?

Just checked Venam's room (after solving an unrelated technical problem) --went over every walkable  tile and tried the Itemfinder just in case.  Still no CD to bring back; am I overlooking something or searching in the wrong area?  Please set me straight if you can!

venams_room.png

19 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

Just checked Venam's room (after solving an unrelated technical problem) --went over every walkable  tile and tried the Itemfinder just in case.  Still no CD to bring back; am I overlooking something or searching in the wrong area?  Please set me straight if you can!

venams_room.png

Find Venam in the Ranger HQ before when she was getting litty w melia

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2017 at 11:04 AM, MachoPony said:

where do i go after Amber gets taken? i assume i have to talk to tesla somewhere but i cant find her

pretty sure thats the point where she went off chasing after her. try talking to melia and the gang, something happens, you walk outside and a maid tells you to go to kristiline town to the far left.

Cant figure out what to do after I get to grand dream city? I've looked around a bit and been shown the apartment by Rhodea and Huey, He said something about meeting the other roommate when I left the apartment but now I cant find them and everyone else is just staying in the apartment :/

Edited by ZombieGoat

19 hours ago, ZombieGoat said:

Cant figure out what to do after I get to grand dream city? I've looked around a bit and been shown the apartment by Rhodea and Huey, He said something about meeting the other roommate when I left the apartment but now I cant find them and everyone else is just staying in the apartment :/

go back to the train station then keep going left to you reach a grassy park area, you will find a girl with purple hair.

• Thanks 1

I just beat Aelita on Route three, and Ren closed the gate. I found Venam, but what do I do now? I read that I have to use Rock Smash on a wall in the shed like thing. It won't let me use Rock Smash. Is my game broken? Or am I in the wrong place?

Edited by Gydea

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Go inside the tiny house and you will see a weird wall where you got the key. Use Rock Smash on that wall and you might see the magic.

I've been using Rock Smash, and nothing happens. It says " Can't use that here".

• 3 weeks later...

So I beat Groudon.

Opted of keeping the Magma stone and unlocked the Ice - TM shop.

Got Magma drift but once getting to Mt Valor, nothing happens. 

As far as I can tell I need to get Emotion Powder now? But I haven't been able to find the guy anywhere.

Did I miss triggering an event?

Edit: Apperently the Venam/Melia didnt trigger at first.

Edited by KindleofDreams

I'ts v9, and the girl just stole my money on route two. I cleared the route and it says i cant go in amythest cave without finding the girl who took my money..

Am i supposed to get cut and cut through trees or something?

Edit: Okay i just had to talk to a cut tree, weirdest thing lol..

For anyone that sees this post thats stuck as well, talk to the cut tree that u see west of the old lady sitting on the bench. its near a trainer. just talk to all the cut trees 

Edited by ScaldingMango

has anyone actually made a guide on how to obtain that event ditto? (i would like to know) cuz there is this one guy that blocks my way on route 2 since he saw a rare pokemon <.< and tells me to bugger off 

I am in Grand Dream City and there is a note that says meat at amber park at midnight but but nothings there,I havent played the game in awhile so i may have done the event and if so what do you do after?

Okay I was considering rage quitting when I didnt find the answer by google, so I try here before I am so harsh. I was fighting the Groudon and realised my team wasn't going to be enough, so as I fainted and woke up at the Pokecenter I decided to grind up a decent team. Now there's no way for me to get back. I got there by going through Texans gym, but there are two fangirls blocking the entrance to his battleground.
Am I having a stroke of alzheimers again or is this a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 2:47 PM, ElDuderino said:

Okay I was considering rage quitting when I didnt find the answer by google, so I try here before I am so harsh. I was fighting the Groudon and realised my team wasn't going to be enough, so as I fainted and woke up at the Pokecenter I decided to grind up a decent team. Now there's no way for me to get back. I got there by going through Texans gym, but there are two fangirls blocking the entrance to his battleground.
Am I having a stroke of alzheimers again or is this a bug?

Try going through the cave from the waterfall again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone . imstuck  in the prison, after Emma came see me to show me how they tortured the Keta's girl and i have to find Blakeory in the west part. and i can't find her i'm totally tilting. and google does'nt help me i'm playing on version 9 and i don't see any walkthrough on this version to help. please if someone can tell me where i can find her i would not ragequit ^^

NVm i destucked myself . this tree... 

Edited by youkiralf

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the cutscene where the ship with Venam pulled up to the shore. Melia got excited and left to go get her. I went to the shore and searched all the buildings but can't find the two. Somewhere I read I should find Rorrim B in the terajuma jungle but no dice. Any help?