TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

ahem... *immitates epic movie trailer guy's voice*

There once was a boy. His name was TTar. TTar lived a happy live and had everything a child wanted. But one day he got lost. Unable to find his way home he stumbled upon a cave. He went inside to escape the rain. This is where a legend began....

Little TTar was swarmed by hundreds, maybe thousands of wild Zubat that lived there for years without ever having their peace disturbed by the likes of a human. TTar was scared, he screamed in fear. The Zubat where scared even more, so they all used Confuse Ray. Poor TTar got hit by all of them, confusing the poor child for live.

But this also changed his live forever. As the Zubat changed him, he would change the world. He would make everyone as confused as he his! In order to accomplish his mission, he decided to become the image of the creatures that changed him.

He became ZUBATMAN!

Now he sits in his Zubatcave, recording content for Zubatube, streaming on Zubatwitch, playing Pokémon fan games, creating wild theories to confuse not only himself even more, but all of his viewers as well! One day the world will be as confused as he is....

And it's all Shade's fault!

Edited by ShogokiX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hmm 1

Also apparently ZEL is a Magnezone now....(literally among the first things he says this episode...."they fused into a Pokémon")

But man, that guy is hating on Heather...yeah, she acted like a brat, but isn't that normal for her age, given her situation?

I mean, ZEL the Magnezone is actually a member of my main reborn team.

...Minus the PULSE item, that is. That's just for the rule of funny.

Also Re: the whole Heather thing, that's actually a pretty common opinion I've seen in the community, somehow. I think people play the game and kind of forget to take into consideration that this angry, bratty child was
- raised by a single father who was unable to keep his grief for his wife from interfering with his care for their daughter, resulting in a mixture of emotional neglect and overprotectiveness

- then had to witness as said father was revealed to have worked for a terrorist organization

- then live through said father taking his life, without ever even revealing to Heather why he did any of what he did, pretty much leaving her with the above revelation as her final memory of him

- then was taken into the orphanage against her will and subjected to unwarranted and poorly executed electroshock "therapy"

- and finally, tricked into believing she found a guardian in Blake, only to find out he's the one causing the suffering in Ametrine that she was working against, and get kidnapped and locked in a freezing shed

She's 12 years old.
She's a literal child whose brain isn't equipped to deal with this much trauma, especially not without a therapist and supportive guardians.
Shoutout to Cain for volunteering to be that, but it's not exactly a surprise she doesn't trust some random stranger. (And, y'know, then she does decide to trust someone and he turns out to be another Meteor member, lol.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ZEL said:

I mean, ZEL the Magnezone is actually a member of my main reborn team.

...Minus the PULSE item, that is. That's just for the rule of funny.

Also Re: the whole Heather thing, that's actually a pretty common opinion I've seen in the community, somehow. I think people play the game and kind of forget to take into consideration that this angry, bratty child was
- raised by a single father who was unable to keep his grief for his wife from interfering with his care for their daughter, resulting in a mixture of emotional neglect and overprotectiveness

- then had to witness as said father was revealed to have worked for a terrorist organization

- then live through said father taking his life, without ever even revealing to Heather why he did any of what he did, pretty much leaving her with the above revelation as her final memory of him

- then be tricked into believing she found a guardian in Blake, only to find out he's the one causing the suffering in Ametrine that she was working against, and get kidnapped and locked in a freezing shed

She's 12 years old.
She's a literal child whose brain isn't equipped to deal with this much trauma, especially not without a therapist and supportive guardians.
Shoutout to Cain for volunteering to be that, but it's not exactly a surprise she doesn't trust some random stranger.

Yea, I agree. I wasn't the biggest fan of Heather but, u can understand why she acting the way she is. Between having her father compassionatly negelect her, finding out her father is in a terriorist organization, then having to find out her father killed himself thus leaving her all alone, then having to be shock tortured by Dr. Sigmund, and finally, having her new guardian, Blake locking her in storage area potentially leaving her there to starve or freeze to death. All that knowning she's just a 12yr old girl is just heart-wrenching and understandable why she she acts out the way she do.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, BurntCornNuts said:

Or has the ultimate big brain theory and think that Lumi's dairy was actually written by shade or savage for no reason whatsoever other than to toy with him 

You make this sound like a joke. But in reality it's ALL Shade's fault! Shade is behind everything! Shade even created Reborn, as he manipulated Ame to create the game! And he manipulated all of us to play the game!

But jokes aside, yeah, i also noticed that a lot of people seem to dislike Heather. And i think that's because of the first impression you get of her when you first meet her after defeating Taka in Malchous Forest. She does have the attitude of some kind of entitled brat that thinks she can do whatever she likes. And as a first time player you don't know about her background or her situation at all at this point. She's just some random kid calling you out because you defeated the bad guys she wanted to beat up. And it's a commonly known fact that first impressions matter, so naturally people tend to think she's a stupid brat.

• Like 1

• Global Mods
37 minutes ago, Candy said:

Day 227: Ttar still hasn't figured out that Lumi and Eve are part of ZEL

Well, pretty sure this one was recorded on the same day as the other two, but we'll get there eventually.

2 hours ago, Candy said:

Day 227: Ttar still hasn't figured out that Lumi and Eve are part of ZEL

45 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

day 413 of thamill having very little healing items before a boss battle

Sooooo......just regular TTar stuff, right?

9 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

day 413 of thamill having very little healing items before a boss battle

haha I think I like that tbh because he can't healing spam through tough battles 😛

I find it funny how he found a regular battle harder than Blake tbf. It is funny though him thinking Terra's randomness was just to play an act when she's just that random.

I don't get why some people in the comments are getting so offended over Thamill saying he wants to blow team Meteor's helicopters up when he doesn't even reference the Kobe crash and it was recorded before then.

• Like 1