Jump to content
  • v13.5 Update | Everything Must End


    Jan
     Share

    There still seems to be some confusion surrounding what exactly v13.5 is. It's a lot of things. I mentioned a few posts ago that a lot of the back end has been uprooted and redone. I knew this was coming and looked at what I had planned story wise.  There were a bunch of quests that gave more context to v14. I knew the back end changes would take some time so I decided to take these quests, string them together, and create a story line. Thus, v13.5 .Karma files was born. A version that was never planned to exist. Yet, here we are. I've devised this section of the story to be required on your first playthrough, but skippable in subsequent ones (through passwords), as it is more of a preview of what's to come in v14. 

     

    But not just v14, but for the rest of the game. As many of you are aware (v13 spoilers for those who haven't finished it yet.)
    There are two main endings in the game. The Bad Ending and The Good Ending as it was dubbed. I was asked a long time ago on Tumblr about how far I was willing to go with "The Bad Ending". Well, let's get into that!

    I've been planning this part for a long time now. I knew that I wanted there to be two main routes, and I knew just how far I wanted to go with each of them. Well, basically, The Bad Ending, is called the Renegade Route. It will be the largest divergence in this story (yes I'm crazy.). After v14, the two paths will not cross each other and will provide unique story experiences for both. Essentially, from v13.5 and onward, there will be two versions in one. (Though due to the nature of the beast, v14 will be more linear)  Why am I doing this? Because I want to. And because I am crazy. I know it's a lot of work you don't need to remind me! 

     

    Each version will have equal amount of effort and time put into them*, and each route is canon. They also, like, totally play off each other so you should do both eventually! 

     

    (*This does not mean they will be the same length in content. I won't bloat one side to catch up to the other in terms of content. The story will be told how it was meant to and if one is slightly shorter or longer, it is what it is.)

     

    When v13.5 drops and the Renegade Route begins, expect a huge turn in the story. I hope you're ready!
    Oh, but uh... If you're going down the route of oblivion... That means you're attempting to destroy our game, and our world. Just know that...

     

    Spoiler

    168aad8c239274aeefbcf8a982f0e722.png

     

    I won't make it easy for you. :)

     

    Oh and because people aren't aware/confused... The Renegade Route has no post game. I just want to make that clear. When the game ends, it ends.

     

    Q/A:
    1.) Because the Renegade Route has no post game, what about the legendaries that are planned for post game?

    So, because of the lack of post game, I am planning on releasing all legendaries before the ending of that route, which means some legendaries (and items) will become available much earlier than in The Good Ending route. But as a caveat, there will be a sudden power spike in this route at some point. This route will be tougher/more unforgiving in general, but never impossible. 

     

    2.) Does "The Good Ending" have an official name yet?

    The Paragon Route.

     

    3.) Is there another way to start the Renegade Route after the initial threshold?

    No, you have to meet the requirements before starting the player/aelita branch. If you're on the good ending route now you're there for "good"! And also vice versa.

     

    4.) Will you update the status bars soon?

    No, screw the status bar dude. I hate it. It's never accurate because things get added/removed from development all the time and it's a pain to maintain. So I'm abandoning it for now. If you want an exact standing of where I am at this very moment, here:

    Spoiler

    4ccf4118abc450db05ae829ebdaaaf52.png

    All range from minor to major changes. The earlier ones received the most minor ones.

    all need to be 100% for my work to be done, obviously. I am not giving an update on this again. 

    Bonus screenshot(s) for my non patreon folk:

     

    06b419c02723e0068abd8fe203f13a9f.png

    839da94ce739b5ef16b862f03b470300.png

    abc8cd96bc8ed291e122ee2101525bc3.png

    0cddeed45e98d4317ec2f4aa95f2fdad.png

     

    Next post is on the 15th of December. (I'm giving myself dates so that I don't procrastinate!)

    • Like 68
    • Thanks 1
    • Upvote 3
    • Documented 1
     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    im gonna guess the plan for early legendaries in renegade route to just be 

    lol youre evil and youre catching them for clear and kierean for the more morally ambigious ones while the good ones are sent to stop u etc

     

    so how excatly will this route setting work

    given u could always change the variable in rpgmaker and debug no?

    unlesss its a completelydifferent beast

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • Developers
    Just now, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

    im gonna guess the plan for early legendaries in renegade route to just be 

    lol youre evil and youre catching them for clear and kierean for the more morally ambigious ones while the good ones are sent to stop u etc

     

    so how excatly will this route setting work

    given u could always change the variable in rpgmaker and debug no?

    unlesss its a completelydifferent beast

     

    yeah but if you have debug... at that point you could just spawn in anything you want anyway.

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • Veterans
    1 minute ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

    im gonna guess the plan for early legendaries in renegade route to just be 

    lol youre evil and youre catching them for clear and kierean for the more morally ambigious ones while the good ones are sent to stop u etc

     

    so how excatly will this route setting work

    given u could always change the variable in rpgmaker and debug no?

    unlesss its a completelydifferent beast

     

     

    Adding to Jan's comment, in any normal situation you'd NOT be using debug to change these things, nor do we account for that. So really, you only have yourself to blame if you mess with the variables and end up breaking your own file and story progression because of it.

    • Upvote 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    14 minutes ago, Ramirobeta said:

    Since the ending are getting actual names now, whats the name of the ending where you just leave to alola at the start

    As a far as i know it's Hoenn, not Alola

    Edited by KingInfernal
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • Veterans
    1 hour ago, Yeshua_Kristos said:

    looks at the names of the two routes

     

    A Mass Effect reference? In this day and age?

     

    It's more likely than you think. ^_^

     

    yeah not everything's a reference my guy. as far as i'm aware, neither of us have played mass effect lmao

    • Haha 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Rest in PIECES STATUS BARS. Also I REFUSE to let any of mah friends in rejuvenation die so bad ending be warned! I WILL break through you and GET the good ending! SICK sprites and map editing Jan!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    That's good to hear it, the status bar is not an easy thing to make and take care of, just continue to have fun to developing the game as always! Jan, you're crazy, sure, but in a very good way becuase your imagination: the more you want and feel to add things, more we players will enjoy your crazy things! Plus, I know maybe you, the dev team and others here will not know, but my favourite game trilogy, called "Mass Effect" has two "counters" for the main character, called "Paragon" and "Renegade" and these two count good actions and bad actions through the whole game, so it's actually surprising for me to hear the same terms for Rejuv. That was a thing I wanted to let people know lol.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    That completely changes everything. I rather choose Paragon route than Renegade Route. Renegade Route sounds like a path of darkness and despair. Can be heartbreaking to see the Bad Ending.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Yeshua_Kristos said:

    looks at the names of the two routes

     

    A Mass Effect reference? In this day and age?

     

    It's more likely than you think. ^_^

    I see, someone of culture!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    *spits* Renegade 4 life. In all seriousness im looking forward to seeing how you plan to stop us destroying everything. this is gonna be fun. I'm guessing we will run a gauntlet like reborns fighting all our friends? HYPE TRAIN!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    so what exactly is the process in how to get the renegade route? i know it entails joining clear and kieren during the school of nightmares section, but don't you need very bad relationship values for that path to open? i guess my question is what exactly do you need to do/the bare minimum for that path to open at all? how much do you have to make everyone hate you lol.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I don't think I would be able to bring myself into doing the bad ending because I genuinely love a lot of the characters. you basically have to throw morals completely out of the windows in order to be capable of doing the renegade ending, and even then you are throwing away any potential post game you may have.

     

    then again, it is a very interesting idea to have the option of your character actually betraying your friends as most all games don't even do that period. I already praise this game a lot for letting your character actually do stuff instead of just watching everything happen, I know this only happens on a pretty rare occasion but still it is a lot more than what most other games do. 

     

    I love the great progress that is being made on this game, keep going at a steady pace and do not work yourselves to death. even devs deserve rest, especially devs deserve rest.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    6 hours ago, Ramirobeta said:

    Since the ending are getting actual names now, whats the name of the ending where you just leave to alola at the start

    Probably the "Fuck this shit I'm out" route

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    9 hours ago, Jan said:

    yeah but if you have debug... at that point you could just spawn in anything you want anyway.

    So the Renegade Route will be about the main character using debug mode to spawn legendaries for the joy of Clear and Kieran? 👀

    Edited by Nexus2003
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Loving everything I'm seeing yet again, but also dreading eventually forcing myself to do renegade route, becuase 1) emotional damage, and 2) it will force me to skip help quests, and that goes against my very nature (I just want to do all of the things, is that so wrong?). Also yeah, fuck the progress bar, it is by nature, never going to be accurate, and you guys shouldn't have to think about it.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    8 hours ago, bloo123 said:

    so what exactly is the process in how to get the renegade route? i know it entails joining clear and kieren during the school of nightmares section, but don't you need very bad relationship values for that path to open? i guess my question is what exactly do you need to do/the bare minimum for that path to open at all? how much do you have to make everyone hate you lol.

    errrrr if my memory serves me correctly at least from what i remember

    dont do side quests beside the hidden library one

    and in that , let both karen and karina die

    get negative relationship point with tesla

    in the bad future arc, hand over the jewel and then escape on your own during the 2nd run

    dont save amber

    not sure IF im forgetting anything else

    but u need a total of 100 points to trigger the bad ending flag

    u get the points for every bad decision like i stated u make, low relationship points with people and not doing side quests

    and thats it really

     

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    lol i just realise

    once 13.5 drops, im gonna do a playthrough thats on ez setting and getting the renegade route

    would be a good test tbh

    since its gonna be the harder route BUT im playing on casual mode

    will it be harder than the paragon route on normal or not

    we'll see

    hype af

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On one hand, I love a massive difficulty spike.

    On the other, I really, really, really hate Team Xen's end goals and their floaty pals.

    I wish there was a take-over-Bladestar route divergence since destroying Xen at any cost is a noble goal, but Flora has the tactical smarts of a below-average Bellsprout.

    Still, I wasn't expecting any sort of real route split, so this is really cool too.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    4 hours ago, NeoBolt said:

    Yoo love what you guys do o/ question, would v14 be the final update to the completion of the game?

    Unless plans have changed I believe they plan on having 16 versions, so after 13.5 comes out we still have V14, V15, and then V16 will be the final version. This is also exactly how many gym badges we have left to obtain, which makes sense given that we've been doing one badge per version for a while now.

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Renegade - 'a person who deserts and betrays an organization, country, or set of principles.' If the MC were to side with Team Xen or if the MC were to lose against Madame X and Paragon -' a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.' The MC being the true interceptor. This is awesome. I'm so excited!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    8 hours ago, Rebellion said:

    I have a question
    Does the Ending come in Colors🤣

    No, no, no, no, not...not those...those 4 colours...not again...damn Reapers.

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    It'd be cool if at the end of the Renegade route the game pulls a Yoko Taro and forces you to delete your save file... But that's just my brain on "Just finished Nier Replicant" speaking

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    13 minutes ago, Kuma45 said:

    how do I know if I am on the good or bad route of the game? Sry if it was answered somewhere already.

    Spoiler

    In the chapter 15 Vague Clarity at the school of nightmare. When you enter in your own nigtmare realm. If your protagonist meet Kieran and Clear to made you choose between join them or not, then you are in the bad ending.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    17 minutes ago, lil'Lou said:
      Hide contents

    In the chapter 15 Vague Clarity at the school of nightmare. When you enter in your own nigtmare realm. If your protagonist meet Kieran and Clear to made you choose between join them or not, then you are in the bad ending.

     

    So if I joined them I am on the bad route or does it not matter? And sorry for asking its just been very long since the last time I played to the latest update that I can't really remember much.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, Kuma45 said:

    So if I joined them I am on the bad route or does it not matter? And sorry for asking its just been very long since the last time I played to the latest update that I can't really remember much.

    Spoiler

    firstly, you have to play through the game and get 100+ points towards the bad ending before you enter your nightmare realm.

     

    how you earn these bad points is what I will call them, is make bad decisions like letting karen and karina die in a sidequest, get negative relationship points with each character, you get more points the lower your karma is, choosing to keep the time crystal +10 or giving the time crystal to the "princess" gets you +5.

     

    every friend you meet, ren, aelita, erin, amber, and a few others have relationship points. getting each below 0 gives you +5 points (they add up) and tesla specifically gives you +20 if you are below 0 with her. 

     

    you have to be a downright not good person to earn enough points to be on the path to the renegade ending, but you know you have 100+ bad points if you enter your nightmare realm and notice glitches during the transition and there are also pink cubes that appear throughout the nightmare realm and you can interact with them. after seeing some of the events go down, you will eventually run into an inverted hallway that you cannot normally access, go down it and you will see Kieran and Clear waiting for you and they tell you that you are going down the bad path based off your decisions, and here you have the options: turn back on your path to evil (which lowers your bad points to 99) or join team xen which is completely irreversible and once you do so they will tell you to still pretend like you are friends with ren, aelita, erin, melia, etc. and it plays no further role as of episode 13 but will play a role in the next episode release.

     

    if you want further specifics or you don't understand what I am saying, you can look up "how to join team xen in pokemon rejuvenation (actual bad ending)" by Leo on youtube as he can explain better than I ever can. 

     

    this is just the information we have as of episode 13, some things may be subject to change where it may not be pink cubes anymore or the requirements are different or whatever else it may be. but if you are afraid of getting the bad ending, it is pretty easy to avoid and if you want to get the bad ending, they will make you work really hard to get to it.

     

    I sent this message just minutes ago but completely messed up by pressing "hide" instead of spoiler, so here is the comment I actually wanted to send. I apologize if that caused trouble for mods or whatever else, but I am not too good at using these types of comments.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Man the Renegade route is hyped, so glad someone finally decided to properly explore a "darker" route but actually in depth and not just something clearly thrown in last minute. Beyond excited to see how that plays out, also curious to see if Crescent is ride or die with  even in that route but time will tell...

    Edited by TopBlade
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Cursed Angel said:
      Hide contents

    firstly, you have to play through the game and get 100+ points towards the bad ending before you enter your nightmare realm.

     

    how you earn these bad points is what I will call them, is make bad decisions like letting karen and karina die in a sidequest, get negative relationship points with each character, you get more points the lower your karma is, choosing to keep the time crystal +10 or giving the time crystal to the "princess" gets you +5.

     

    every friend you meet, ren, aelita, erin, amber, and a few others have relationship points. getting each below 0 gives you +5 points (they add up) and tesla specifically gives you +20 if you are below 0 with her. 

     

    you have to be a downright not good person to earn enough points to be on the path to the renegade ending, but you know you have 100+ bad points if you enter your nightmare realm and notice glitches during the transition and there are also pink cubes that appear throughout the nightmare realm and you can interact with them. after seeing some of the events go down, you will eventually run into an inverted hallway that you cannot normally access, go down it and you will see Kieran and Clear waiting for you and they tell you that you are going down the bad path based off your decisions, and here you have the options: turn back on your path to evil (which lowers your bad points to 99) or join team xen which is completely irreversible and once you do so they will tell you to still pretend like you are friends with ren, aelita, erin, melia, etc. and it plays no further role as of episode 13 but will play a role in the next episode release.

     

    if you want further specifics or you don't understand what I am saying, you can look up "how to join team xen in pokemon rejuvenation (actual bad ending)" by Leo on youtube as he can explain better than I ever can. 

     

    this is just the information we have as of episode 13, some things may be subject to change where it may not be pink cubes anymore or the requirements are different or whatever else it may be. but if you are afraid of getting the bad ending, it is pretty easy to avoid and if you want to get the bad ending, they will make you work really hard to get to it.

     

    I sent this message just minutes ago but completely messed up by pressing "hide" instead of spoiler, so here is the comment I actually wanted to send. I apologize if that caused trouble for mods or whatever else, but I am not too good at using these types of comments.

    Ahh ok I get it now. Still would be cool to have the chance to see these points after every chapter in like an overview, but i guess keeping it hidden is more fun/rewarding and keeps you on your toes as well. Thanks for the explanation. :D

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • Veterans
    6 hours ago, No name said:

    This post indicated 3 endings.

     

    Was that changed ?

     

    Nope, the amount hasn't been reduced; in fact there's four total! While there's only two routes you can take, both of the paths will have two different possible endings.

    • Like 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Loving the idea of the two endings! Or 4 if what Zumi says is true and accurate (since there will likely be no other information at the time. Gotta keep the suspense and surprise there after all).

     

    Of course for the most part a large majority of people will see the paragon ending first unless they're on a second V13 playthrough to see what happens when you go full evil. No person generally goes on the bad route first unless it's a genuine blind playthrough and the choices leading up to said bad ending are obtuse/difficult (SMT4 fans while I have never played the game I know it was infamous for that).

     

    Regardless I'm sure you guys will be able to figure it out. Other than that I wish you guys luck with the development! Take care of yourselves and take breaks when needed.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • Veterans
    10 hours ago, hdypbf said:

    Good. is alpha test has been start? has any way to join in 

     

    Internal testing hasn't even started because as seen in the dev post a lot of things aren't quite complete yet, so no, Alpha isn't underway yet. Besides that, Alpha testing is with a closed circle of people we know, trust and know can sift out the worst of the bugs. Beta testing is done with a larger group of people, but is exclusive to the people from the Alpha testing group & Jan's Patrons starting from certain tiers (and a couple of extra people we can trust where applicable).

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Definitely gonna play both paths but I have a small wish for the renegade path...

    I don't really expect the game to have us mindlessly follow Madame X's orders like all the other bots do, but if it comes to that let us challenge her leadership

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Love the ideas and super pumped to play. One question, will there be any EV manipulation/reset items available on the coming updates? Or are they already in the game? 

    Spoiler

    Keep up the amazing work :)

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 11/14/2022 at 10:06 PM, Pokenerd2112 said:

    Love the ideas and super pumped to play. One question, will there be any EV manipulation/reset items available on the coming updates? Or are they already in the game? 

      Reveal hidden contents

    Keep up the amazing work :)

     

    If you mean things like the berries that reduce your EV's but boost friendship, those are already available in game. You need to progress the orphange quest by akuwa town a bit (so finding the children and donating money to upgrade the place), then one of the kids will be selling those berries. Wish I remembered exactly how much you need to do but I'm sure you can find a guide or something for it, I remember it being pretty easy, and I'm pretty sure you can finish it before going to GDC.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    You're not only giving us updates to the visuals, You're basically adding a villain route as well?

     

    Jan, You're not crazy, you're certifiably insane.  Gotta prep you for the loony bin

     

    In all seriousness, this is amazing. 

     

    Personally speaking, can't see myself walking the path to oblivion. 

    Especially after that screenshot. 

     

    That just got me feeling all kinds of bad.

    But to have the option tho is pretty sweet. 

     

    It's a shame about the progress bars, but ultimately it's your choice. I'll just check back monthly to see how things are progressing. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 11/16/2022 at 2:33 PM, Pikatube said:

    If you mean things like the berries that reduce your EV's but boost friendship, those are already available in game. You need to progress the orphange quest by akuwa town a bit (so finding the children and donating money to upgrade the place), then one of the kids will be selling those berries. Wish I remembered exactly how much you need to do but I'm sure you can find a guide or something for it, I remember it being pretty easy, and I'm pretty sure you can finish it before going to GDC.

    I ment ev resets like in pokemon reborn because I hard screwed up on ev training but this will have to do, thank you for replying 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 11/17/2022 at 11:43 PM, Pokenerd2112 said:

    I ment ev resets like in pokemon reborn because I hard screwed up on ev training but this will have to do, thank you for replying 

    Sorry for not responding earlier (scarlet and violet releasing in the middle of exam season is very distracting), but regardless I think there's something like that in game already as well. It's been a while so I don't remeber everything exactly, but I believe you can do something similar in the pokemon hospital in GDC. If I remember correctly you can go there and have an appointment with a nurse, and she can mess with the iv's and ev's of your pokemon. I only really used it get perfect iv's on my pokemon, but if I remember correctly she can also max out the ev's on one of your pokemon's stats, and the rest are all reset to 0. I believe this is just something you can do after progressing the story a bit, but I don't remember when specifically.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    18 hours ago, Pikatube said:

    Sorry for not responding earlier (scarlet and violet releasing in the middle of exam season is very distracting), but regardless I think there's something like that in game already as well. It's been a while so I don't remeber everything exactly, but I believe you can do something similar in the pokemon hospital in GDC. If I remember correctly you can go there and have an appointment with a nurse, and she can mess with the iv's and ev's of your pokemon. I only really used it get perfect iv's on my pokemon, but if I remember correctly she can also max out the ev's on one of your pokemon's stats, and the rest are all reset to 0. I believe this is just something you can do after progressing the story a bit, but I don't remember when specifically.

    yea its the district of hope pokemon center and not the big hospital. Cost a whooping 350k tho. Good thing I had close to 2mil 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I have to say, the sight of Melia (?) laying hopeless and lifeless like that in a ruined Dream District sends all kinds of shivers down my spine. I haven't felt this unsettled since I first discovered Undertale's genocide route and heard Flowey's reverbed laugh. This is disturbing, truly disturbing and it's just a teaser for what's to come? I am absolutely terrified. Goes to show how well have you handed the game, that I care enough about the characters and the story for me to dread the Renegade route. I probably won't have the nerve to play it myself but I'm dying to know what happens.

     

    Great work, please keep it up and do so in a way that's healthiest and most enjoyable for you. It doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as we get there and we get there well.

     

    Much love, appreciation and respect.

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Wait. Hold on. Wait, what? I'm so lost.

    I played v13 on release. Ended beating the puppet master who was Rune all along, yadda yadda.

    But what's this about 2 routes? Renegade? Oblivion? I know I haven't logged in here for a while but what is that? Does v13 already have two endings? Cuz I certainly didn't know.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    7 hours ago, ThiroSmash said:

    Wait. Hold on. Wait, what? I'm so lost.

    I played v13 on release. Ended beating the puppet master who was Rune all along, yadda yadda.

    But what's this about 2 routes? Renegade? Oblivion? I know I haven't logged in here for a while but what is that? Does v13 already have two endings? Cuz I certainly didn't know.

    Basically yes. 

     

    It takes quite a bit of work tho. Have to do stuff like not immediately going to save Amber or anything that gives you negative points with your friends. 

     

    At the end, you end up Allying yourself with the time Hopping bozos in jumpsuits 

     

    You'll have to look at a guide for a more in depth explanation.

     

    And to my understanding, the Renegade route is Goin to be built on from that point 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Defo won't be able to the bad ending on the first complete playthrough 😂 don't have the heart to off a load of characters I enjoy the company off. But I am super interested in how the world will be annihilated so second playthrough for sure will be interesting once complete! Loving the story and all the work put into this game, keep at it guys!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Status Bar:

     

    sparkle-on-its-wednesday-dont-forget-to-

×
×
  • Create New...