What I Think Each Member's Inner Anime Character-Type Is

Tartar

We haven't had one of these in a while, so it's time to revive this type of thread.

It should come to the surprise of no one that I like watching anime (*cough* avatar and signature) But what may come as a surprise is that I also closely associate everyone on here with a type of anime character or an embodiment of an anime trope. How do you feel about that? Scared, perhaps excited. Maybe a bit of both?

So basically, post in this thread if you're interested in finding out which anime character type I associate you with. Don't be afraid, I don't bite. Much.

These are the character types given out thus far grouped in sub-categories:

Students and School Staff of Reborn:

- Amethyst, the School Council President of Reborn

- Alistar, the Best Friend of The Hero

- Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~, the Wacky Homeroom Teacher of Reborn.

- Tacos, the Childhood Friend of Amethyst

- Jericho, the Kendo Team Captain of Reborn

- SHIA, the Dandere of Reborn

- Chronos5010, the Tsundere of Reborn

- Alex, the Bokuko of Reborn

- EliteFlyingTaco, the Bungling Scientist of Reborn.

- Jmanultrax1, the Harem Protagonist of Reborn

- Combat Medic, the School Nurse of Reborn

- ICSW, the Nisetoshi of Reborn

- TACHIBANA SYLPHYNFORD, the Chuunibyou of Reborn

- DemICE, the Transfer Student of Reborn

Heroes of Reborn:

- Nova, the Lovable Rogue of Reborn

- Noir, the Unlikely Hero of Reborn

- Zey, The Magical Girl of Reborn

- Sheep, the Battle Butler of Reborn

- AndSoThereIsSt3ffo, the Anime Sports Protagonist of Reborn

- Zumi, the Magical Girl Idol Singer of Reborn

- Swampellow, the Shounen Anime Protagonist of Reborn

- EXLink32, the Gentleman Thief of Reborn

- Tempest, the Classy Wizard of Reborn

- AquaLucario3, the Mayadere of Reborn

Villains of Reborn:

- HYCROX, the Evil Galactic Conqueror of Reborn

- I.M. Meeb, the Evil Hive-Minded Aliens of Reborn

- Dobby, the Evil Prince of Reborn

- Kurotsune, the Fallen Angel of Reborn

- Viridescent, the Evil Scheming Mastermind of Reborn

- Zargerth, the Evil Teacher of Reborn.

Uncategorizable:

- NickCrash, the Killer Rabbit of Reborn

- Strider, the Sentient Ring of Power of Reborn

Edited by Tartar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see what you've got for me.

You're the lovable rogue of Reborn. You're a prankster and like to joke, but despite people around you are very fond of you and your antics. You easily steal both hearts and minds (figuratively and literally) of those around you.

Characters like Dark from DN. Angel and Kaito from Magic Kaito embody you:

SQi48ue.jpg

gJphQtK.jpg

Let's see how accurate you are, then.

Oh, I'm very accurate~

You are the unlikely hero of Reborn. In truth you are kinda average and never wanted to become a hero. But destiny or whatnot refuse to let you live out your days peacefully and thus you constantly get involved in weird, funny and bizarre events, which often end in you somehow saving the day.

Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya embodies you.

(You're the one in the middle)

20GxfwL.png

This is going to be fun. Who do you recon my inner Anime character is?

You're the Magical Girl of Reborn. In short, you're full-time heroine and magic knight. You can casually transform into an alternate form that can shoot laser-beams and battle eldritch abominations all the while spreading the power of love and friendship. You may also have an affinity for twin-tails.

There are a plethora of characters that embody you, but a few like Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica and Illya from Fate/Kaleid come to mind.

mqsR49x.jpg

2lt71VW.jpg

For the sake of dee goode olde times!

You're the evil high-tech super-villain and Galactic conqueror. You're the evil overlord, the big boss. The top dog. You've conquered countless universes, and with your strategic genius and legions of minions, many a hero has fallen before you. And now you've arrived at the world of Reborn to conquer it too. But somehow this world is different from those you've conquered before. This world has many heroes that challenge you, and time and time again your invasion plans have failed. But you won't give up, because deep down you know that one day Reborn too will fall and you will reign supreme as the Master Of The Universe!

Characters like Freeza from Dragon Ball, Reinhard von Lohengramm embody from Legend of The Galactic Heroes embody you.

g23CozA.png

8ncy77C.jpg

Oh gosh, I did not expect this many entries....

sup

You're the best friend of the Hero, but you yourself have no magical powers. Despite your mundanity, you're here to be relatable to the other regulars of Reborn, and you're an important part in tying the Hero to every-day-life. And you do have your few moments of awesomeness where you save the day, but in general, you're a regular person.

You are embodied by characters like Aoyama from Tokyo Mew Mew and Manta from Shaman King.

pqStCJi.png

v0Kx0TA.jpg

what will my anime type be

You're the "big guy", the gentle giant of Reborn. You know, every anime needs that one member of the main cast who is very kind hearted, and has an emotional side and is slightly larger than everyone else.

Characters like Yasutora Chad from Bleach and Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist embody you.

wVQ7vhq.jpg

ixHOEB0.jpg

it might be obvious... but this is still entertaining,

and kininarimasu etc

I guess it is. But you're the student council president, with your secondary traits being "ojou" and "messiah". You're there to support everyone else in the anime that is Reborn. Everyone goes to you for support, and you're in charge of reigning in all the craziness that happens on these forums. You're incredibly competent at it, and because of this, you're beloved by everyone.

Characters like Milly Ashford from Code Geass and Satsuki from Kill La Kill embody your character type.

2vE3sMR.png

9kr1kdC.jpg

@Tartar

That is unique of an assessment, but I can definitely see what you mean with your analysis. Also thanks for recommending anime for me to gorge over. You got my tick of approval.

Here's another one. This time it's a villain edition, spooky.

oh no

You're the evil aliens of Reborn. Yes, the evil aliens... What you want to be one character and not multiple... Fine fine. You're the evil hive-minded aliens of Reborn who're slowly trying to dominate everyone on here with their insidious mind controlling psychic powers.

You're represented by the Data Integration Thought Entity from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. And since we do not know their real form, you're represented as Yuki Nagato. But in reality, you can morph into any shape you please.

MAYNBRu.png

Dio tbh.

You're the evil prince of Reborn. You were born to power and was taught that you were superior to all the plebeians around you. You're at heart a schemer and a chess master who controls those around you like puppets. You also corrupt anyone you come into contact with. Your ambition knows no bounds, and you will not stop until everything is in your grasp. In short, you're EVIL!

You're represented by characters like Prince Schneizel from Code Geass.

VSPc5aN.jpg

It's not like we all don't know the answer already, but go ahead.

You're the fallen angel of Reborn. At first, you genuinely liked this community and believed in its greatness and saw the potential in it. But after years of disappointment, you became disillusioned with your ideals and fell to darkness. Now you're a fallen angel who's scheming the downfall of Reborn. All that you once held dear, you now only want to destroy. Your insidious nature knows no bounds, and you will not stop your evil plans before all of Ame's creation lies in ruin.

You're represented by characters such as Griffith from Berserk and Krad from D.N.Angel

dQ54OY1.jpg

XgG3jFo.jpg