What I Think Each Member's Inner Anime Character-Type Is

Tartar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, the ... Tsundere? Why would you even? I mean.... Baka... Apparently.

Well... You throwing a book at me to grab my attention kinda reminded me a bit too much of this scene from Clannad. So that pretty much got you the Tsundere title. Besides, it's kinda tsuntsun to grab my attention by throwing books.

What am I?

You're the Classy Wizard of Reborn. You're a wizard, but you're also a British gentleman. But all the while you're also strange and eccentric. You probably live in a big fancy house with various magical gadgets. Imagine an anime version of Dr Strange.

Your character type is personified by anime wizards such as Tokiomi Tohsaka from Fate/Zero and Elias Ainsworth from The Ancient Magus Bride.

YZC59oY.jpg

HQnHkGq.jpg

Don't do it Combat, this is a terrible idea.

Alright, lay it on me.

You're the School Nurse of Reborn. You're young, twentysomething, always wears a lab coat, can typically serve any scientific function as needed by the plot and will likely be much more capable than most doctors with Phds in real life.

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Nurse Joy from Pokémon and Medusa from Soul Eater

pMTUwzm.jpg

l7OoHeK.jpg

I'm curious to see what I am.

You're the Mayadere of Reborn. That is, you used to be evil and an antagonist to the Heroes of Reborn. But since in Anime, Defeat Means Friendship, you were converted to the good side, and now you're officially one of the good guys!

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Fate from Lyrical Girl Nanoha and Sasuke from Naruto.

dxyODwI.png

eqz3i4l.png

Out of curiosity, have you watched all these shows? You seem to know a lot of characters.

You're the Nisetoshi of Reborn. You look like a small girl and act like one, always fooling around and having fun. But in reality, you're a 700-year-old being of immense power, with immense wisdom and strength. Yup, I think that one fits pretty well?

Your character type is represented by anime characters such as Shinobu from Monogatari and Holo from Spice and Wolf.

RbDCJuc.gif

YtKB3yI.jpg

BEHOLD, IT IS I, TACHIBANANA SYLPHYNFORD DESUWA

You're the Chuunibyou of Reborn. Saying you have a large capacity for imagining things would be an understatement. You genuinely believe you have magical powers, and you purposefully dress up as characters from Anime and use unusual speech patterns to try to sound cool. In short, you're a chuunibyou... (It's kinda hard to describe)

You character type is represented by characters such as Rikka Takanashi from Love, Chuunibyou and Other Delusions and Tomoyo Kanzaki from Inou Battle

3a1DgHP.gif

giphy.gif

So such topic is a thing...

...~de arimasu

And finally, the last one.

You're the Transfer Student of Reborn. The author of Reborn could probably have taken their time to write a proper introduction for a new character, but it seems that they were lazy and resorted to the ancient "Transfer Student" trope to introduce a new character. You don't really have a set personality, but a plot device to diversify the cast. Aren't you lucky?

Your character type is represented by such amazing characters like Suzaku from Code Geass and Takeru (TK) from Digimon.

gzm5AxZ.jpg

XpSDcEV.gif

Oh boy, I'm finaly done with every single request!