What I Think Each Member's Inner Anime Character-Type Is

Tartar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOI I LOVE DIS MEME

Despite your title, you are not, in fact, the true evil emperor of the universe. There can only be one, and I gave that title to HYCROX already.

So instead, you're the wacky homeroom teacher of the Reborn class. You're young and super passionate about your job and always try to make your classes as fun and wacky as possible. Despite coming from a tragic background and secretly bearing many burdens you never let this affect you and always try to do what is best for your students.

Your character type is embodied by characters like Sumiko Kobayashi from Detective Conan and Onizuka from Great Teacher Onizuka:

ERVbxGs.jpg

7iNVvE1.jpg?1

Do you know me well enough to give an accurate assessment? Doubtful, but shoot for it anyway.

What are you taking me for, someone who randomly assigns people roles?

You're the battle butler of Reborn. Despite your position as servant and cook in the Reborn household you are very proficient in the martial arts, and able to do laundry and kick ass at the same time.

Your character type is embodied by characters such as Sebastian from Black Butler and Ronove from Umineko: When They Cry.

hXeQGM6.jpg

CoBYhW3.png

I'm interested

You're the sports anime-protagonist of Reborn. You're a determinator and your passion for *insert sport here* is unparalleled. Despite starting very late at *insert sport here* you have taken the whole sport's world by storm, and you're quickly rising through the ranks with your battle hardened ardour and passion

Your character type is embodied by characters such as Makunochi Ippo from Hajime no Ippo and Maruo Eiichiro from Baby Steps.

zTXDCwG.jpg

Mj8ami8.png

What am I?

You're small, fluffy, adorable. But if anyone gets on your bad side they will surely meet a terrible end. You're the killer rabbit of Reborn. All tremble before you and your fluffiness.

Your character type is represented by characters such as Teriermon from Digimon, and Gold's Togepi from Pokemon Special. (The one that has taken down a Tyranitar, Dragonite and managed to fight an Arceus to a stand-still!)

6vGUiqX.jpg

efuXf8t.png

Edited by Tartar

Sure

You're the childhood friend of Amethyst, the Student Council President of Reborn.

Your relationship with Amethyst can be compared to childhood friends such as Akane and Junpei from 999 and Okabe and Mayuri from Steins;Gate.

VGozJL8.jpg

0T9Qvvv.jpg

Lemon or not, pick your words carefully.

Any Anime school needs a Kendo Team Captain, and you're the official one for of Reborn. You're strong willed and highly capable. People, therefore, look up to you, you're part strong-willed shounen protagonist and part nice sempai.

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Heijji Hattori from Detective Conan and Saionji from Revolutionary Girl Utena

2A1b9XZ.jpg

lXj7mCU.jpg

double pistols and a wink

You're the Idol Singer of the Reborn school. You're part Magical Girl and part Idol Singer. You sing and create art at day, but once night arrives you fight monsters and eldritch abominations to protect the world of Reborn.

Your character type is represented by characters such as Hibiki Tachibana from Senki Zesshou Symphonia and Mitsuki Kouyama from

Jdef2wQ.jpg

Remember...

Three strikes.

Whoa, you commented on here, what a surprise. And even when I so graciously gave you a character type already. It was *censored* remember?

I bet you want to be the Kid Samurai, or the School Ninja. Perhaps even protagonists' rival. Let's see, hmm. I've got it, you're the evil scheming mastermind of Reborn planning for world domination through subterfuge, deceit and philosophy. You like to psychologically torture people and convert them to your way of thinking. You truly have an insidious mind. In short, you're pure evil.

Your character type is represented by such savoury individuals like Johan Liebert from Monster Makishima Shougo from Psycho Pass.

CcRiqJE.jpg

jKWZFkM.jpg

Whoa, you commented on here, what a surprise. And even when I so graciously gave you a character type already. It was *censored* remember?

I bet you want to be the Kid Samurai, or the School Ninja. Perhaps even protagonists' rival. Let's see, hmm. I've got it, you're the evil scheming mastermind of Reborn planning for world domination through subterfuge, deceit and philosophy. You like to psychologically torture people and convert them to your way of thinking. You truly have an insidious mind. In short, you're pure evil.

Your character type is represented by such savoury individuals like Johan Liebert from Monster Makishima Shougo from Psycho Pass.

CcRiqJE.jpg

Is this true? I'm going to go hide...

Edited by Strider

me next

You're the Dandere of Reborn. You're quiet most of the time, and prefer spending time by yourself. You may seem emotionless and act shyly around others, but under the right conditions, you're very friendly and talkative.

Your character is embodied by characters such as Mio from K-On and Nagisa Furokawa from Clannad.

KSFYvUz.png

EbhvLWv.jpg

oh boi

You're the Shounen Protagonist of Reborn. You're a ball of energy, that challenges anyone you meet, and easily befriends anyone. You also give long-winded speeches about friendship to your foes.

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Son Goku from Dragon Ball and Luffy from One Piece.

SekDDBY.png

s290PLd.jpg

Throws a book at Tartar to get their attention.

You're the Tsundere of Reborn. You have a hard time conveying your own feelings, and can often resort to using violence to draw attention. You can be standoffish and harsh at times, but really nice at others, you just have a hard time showing it.

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay:Night and Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm curious to see what I am.

Edit:

AquaLucario3, on 28 Nov 2016 - 07:40 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm curious to see what I am.

You're the Mayadere of Reborn. That is, you used to be evil and an antagonist to the Heroes of Reborn. But since in Anime, Defeat Means Friendship, you were converted to the good side, and now you're officially one of the good guys!

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Fate from Lyrical Girl Nanoha and Sasuke from Naruto.

Yes. :3

Edited by AquaLucario3

honestly so true

@Tartar

That is unique of an assessment, but I can definitely see what you mean with your analysis. Also thanks for recommending anime for me to gorge over. You got my tick of approval.

Thanks, you two saying that means a lot to me.

We've got a long one this time, so let's do this!

You're the Bokuko of Reborn. You frequently use the term "boku" (that's a male pronoun for those who don't speak anime). You're just your typical up-beat and energetic and masculine (female!) high school student.

Your character type is personified by characters such as Eve from Spice and Wolf, and Yellow from Pokémon Special.

MxV8KmU.png

x30lYmS.jpg

How 'bout me buddyboi ;D

Bungling Scientist of Reborn. You love making gadgets, whether successful or not, you simply love the thrill of creating and you're constantly working on various wacky projects which often result in hilarious

Your character type is exemplified by such genius individuals as Citron from Pokémon XY and Professor Agasa from Detective Conan.

Zb2M3qH.jpg

ClybrMs.jpg

Eh, why_not?

Bring it on :ph34r:

I'd have given you the title "lovable rogue" but that title is taken already, so instead you're the Gentleman Thief of Reborn. In short, you're a classy burglar with wit and charm. Think something like James Bond, but working for his own profit.

Your character type is exemplified by characters such as Mamoru from Sailor Moon and Lupin from Lupin III.

jgPGmjm.jpg

B0naPOv.jpg

I'm all for this.

You're Reborn's Sentient Ring of Power, which lends aid to the Heroes of Reborn in their battle against the forces of Evil. In short, you're a Ring imbued with magical properties and imbue magical powers on whoever wields you.

Your uhm... Character? is represented by such famous rings as the Rose Seal from Revolutionary Girl Utena and the Philosopher's Stone from Fullmetal Alchemist.

6QMihMC.jpg

ySsNm89.jpg

bring it :)

You're the Harem Protagonist of Reborn. Fate has dictated that you, despite being incredibly average at everything (though you're nice!), has decided to curse you with an unwanted harem of girl's who're desperately vying for your attention. Naturally, you're oblivious to any advances made by those around you, hilarity ensues

Your character type is represented by individuals such as Raku Ichijo from Nisekoi and Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club.

RbtnXm2.jpg

WHBZvoD.jpg

Very well.

You're the Evil Teacher of Reborn. Some teachers are pretty harsh and make the lives of their students miserable, and then there's you. You're not your average mean teacher, your purposefully evil, and try to make life a living hell for the Students of Reborn Academy.

Your character type is represented by such wonderful characters like Kuzuki from Fate/Stay:Night and... It seems I can't think of any other evil teachers... I need to watch more anime.

edit: You're also represented by Gaku Yashiro from Erased.

XyDAuHC.jpg

EHMF9fa.jpg

Edited by Tartar

Out of curiosity, have you watched all these shows? You seem to know a lot of characters.

I've watched most of them. Though I haven't fully watched Kill La Kill and Sailor Moon. Senki Zesshou Symphonia I've only heard about. But everything else I've watched.

Though then again, I've watched some 150'ish shows according to MAL. So I've a lot of characters to draw from.

Have you ever seen https://myanimelist.net/manga/39325/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi

There's a suitably evil teacher in that.

I actually have. I don't know why I forgot that one for a moment O_o I'll go add that one. Thanks for the tip! =)

Edited by Tartar

That was a rather.....poor discerning of you. My grades aren't bad (quite the opposite), I'm nowhere near as lazy as Kyon is, and I like to think I'm not the average guy (irl anyway). I'm also more of a calamity bringer than a hero most of the time (though I admit I've solved a lot of problems for people). Take my words with a grain of salt, of course.

That was a rather.....poor discerning of you. My grades aren't bad (quite the opposite), I'm nowhere near as lazy as Kyon is, and I like to think I'm not the average guy (irl anyway). I'm also more of a calamity bringer than a hero most of the time (though I admit I've solved a lot of problems for people). Take my words with a grain of salt, of course.

Naturally, it is the nature of the mind to perceive oneself as special and not simply average. Facing the truth, that we are all simply just average is difficult to do, and something few are capable of. So if anything, your refusal to admit to being average, just confirmed my judgement of you. You should face the reality of life, it will make you stronger, something that rejecting reality will not.
And now for more earth-shattering revelations about people.

Go ahead

We all knew this title character-type is long overdue. You're the Anime Pirate of Reborn. Naturally you're not a real pirate. You don't plunder, pillage, kidnap maidens nor attack any port. This is naturally just commonality for the anime-pirate. In fact, you and your crew mostly drift aimlessly at sea in search of searching for adventures. In truth, you're adventurers. But this is anime, and a pirate is cooler than an adventurer. So you're the Pirate of Reborn.

Your character type is exemplified by such infamous characters like the Straw Hat Pirates from One-Piece.

zIiw1F6.jpg

Sure might as well see what you got for me.

Hit me.

I'm combining you two into a duo, aren't I nice? You're the Boy and The Alien. Rusty being the Boy, and Chase being the alien in this case.

You're exemplified by such famous duos as Satoshi and Pikachu from Pokémon. And Yoh and Amidamaru from Shaman King

DPne4DC.jpg

RvbjdEV.jpg

Le's 'see

You're the Sheltered Aristocrat of Reborn. Your whole life you've lived in luxury surounded by servants, so by the time you started attending Reborn Academy, you've become hopelessly out of touch with reality. Despite your naivete and ignorance of worldly matters your approach all new things around you with wonder and excitement of a child.

Your character type is exemplified by such figures as Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club and Romeo from Romeo X Juliet.

HucEwPV.jpg

Sbft3Vn.jpg