High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

From what has been said, I think Newt is indeed a cop despite the early claim because I don't think he would really benefit from doing that except in the case if he tried to perform a mafia kill on Lia but failed. For now, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I think Lia being loudmouth is true. There aren't really many roles that could do such an announcement. 

On the other hand, Aldo's post seem weird. It's kinda similar to AL's posts in Whoville. I feel like he might be a third party.

I don't have enough reason to lynch anyone, but I would prefer to lynch someone who's inactive atm.

[Vote] Alekii

• Upvote 1

Geez Nicki was right. Self-votes are boring. Mainly cuz I don't want to wrongly convict someone here. and also cuz everyone self voting makes it easy for mafia to blend in

Yeah, as expected, there's not really a whole lot to go off of.

Well, my first impression is that Amber's post kinda seems a bit odd. Seems a bit too hard on defending Lia.  So I'll at least vote on that,

[Eliminate] Amber

Yeah, I knew that I was getting a little sketchy in my defense of Lia. It’s pretty obvious she’s town, I mean, she’s the loudmouth after all.

Hmm, I’m going to have to check, but I have an idea if roles are indicative of alignment. The other cops should visit newt. They can get a judge  If Newt is being honest then he’s town. After all, I highly doubt the mafia have a cop. Not impossible, but it’s just implausible. If the mafia has a watcher role, again unlikely but still, it’s best to be careful. 

Additionally: retaliation. I can’t self vote, so I have to do this. 

Eliminate Dragoknight

Night One

This day at school was quiet. Even some of the more rowdy students didn't chat or bicker too much during the morning classes, and the afternoon was practically as peaceful. It's not like any signs of strife among the classmates were showing, right?

Even so, after the bell rang, many youths of class 2-B gathered in the courtyard. They had heard that not everyone was on board with the party plans, and had decided to discover who.

The discussions went rather smoothly, even if Rick threatened to punch a classmate once or twice. Some of them pointed fingers at each other, although without much proof. Eventually, Karen deeply inhaled and frowned. "Guys, doesn't it smell like weed here? Shaggy, have you been smoking again?"

Shaggy raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, lol... so what? Want to hit?"

"You know I hate that smell! Ugh, it's impossible to have a serious conversation with you around."

Some other students nodded, a few expressed discomfort, while the majority seemed to not care at all about whether Shaggy was smoking or not. It was his business after all.

Unfortunately, someone must have thought otherwise, for word was slipped to a teacher that Shaggy had brought drugs into the school again... and at the end of the day, the poor lad was expelled. Shame.

Newt was lynched. He was Shaggy, the Town-sided Insane Cop.

Spoiler

You might be an avid smoker, but you can still be surprisingly insightful at night, making guesses as to whether a classmate you visit is trustworthy or not. You are a Cop, but you don’t know your own sanity, which can be sane, insane, naive or paranoid.

A sane cop sees the guilty and the innocent for what they are.

An insane cop sees the guilty as innocent and the innocent as guilty.

A naive cop sees everyone as innocent.

A paranoid cop sees everyone as guilty.

Night One begins now and lasts 24h.

Players list:

1. Castiel

2. Aldo

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber

12. Divergent

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal

16. Anti-Loser

Day Two

Unlike the previous night, this one was... quite tense, to say the least. After the unsettling incident of yesterday involving Shaggy, many students decided to visit their classmates, asking for explanations. As you might expect, it didn't always go well.

Chris, who had been jogging outside late in the evening as usual, came back home with a bloody nose and a black eye. Taciturn as always, he refused to tell what happened to him and insisted that he was ok, but his mother still drove him to the hospital. Looks like he's going to miss several days of classes.

Meanwhile, other noteworthy events happened elsewhere in the neighbourhood. A phone call was given to the school Principal, which resulted in Suzie being temporarily expelled. Poor girl, she wasn't even preparing anything bad, but was still punished for it despite her protests. Talk about an unfair treatment!

Lastly, some students cornered Edward on the way back to school, early in the morning. They suspected he was up to no good, and sure enough, they scared him so well that he confessed being a snitch! Edward wasn't seen at school for some time after that.

Aldo was eliminated. He was Chris, the Town-sided Doctor.

Spoiler

You know how to treat bruises, sprained ankles and other booboos. On top of that, your status as the school’s respectable top athlete makes it easy for you to vouch for someone’s innocence in front of the teachers. As a result, you are the Doctor, able to protect one of your friends every night.

Nicki was eliminated. She was Suzie, the Town-sided Celebrity.

Spoiler

Since you cannot possibly have told the teachers of plans you aren’t even aware of, you are confirmed as this game’s Celebrity. Your role and alignment are revealed to all at the beginning of the game.

Dragoknight was eliminated. He was Edward, the Mafia-sided Spy.

Spoiler

You are one of the most intelligent and cunning students, with good connections around the school. These traits allow you to act as a Spy. Every night, you can send an anonymous message to any player you want.

Day Two begins now and lasts 48h.

Players list:

1. Castiel

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber

12. Divergent

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal

16. Anti-Loser

First off, can we suspect the people who voted Newt even after he claimed he was the cop and indeed did have a visiting role and all that? I’m highly suspicious of the people who voted him off. 

In other news, I think Drago messaged me last night. Tried to convince me Aldo was the fool... we can see that’s not true, now is it? 

Thirdly, Nicki was killed? I’m genuinely confused by the mafia. They killed the celebrity, someone who is a vanilla townie, someone who doesn’t have a power role. No night action, no extra voting, just that they were confirmed town. It’s a waste of a kill really. 

additionally, your vote was hella suspicious, backed by no evidence I saw, and very last minute. Care to explain...?

Eliminate EviCrystal

I'm absolutely horrified, that Nicki is dead now. I was one of her great admirers and adored her😭

I'm scared, please... 

Those events made me wanna lock in my house and never go back in school, because of this😖

15 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

Those events made me wanna lock in my house and never go back in school, because of this😖

Home deliveries cost extra FYI, plus knowledge of which window to enter from

@Nano4 Heyyyy today's is your lucky day Nano, i can pay your stuff $100 per day. Do you accept my offer?

Yeah three town people died and that's not good since we lost the doctor too, but looking on the positive side one mafia is down.

@Evi Crystal Since Bean always vote randomly and i think he won't answer to me, i have a question to you. 
Why you voted Newt?

For now [Eliminate] Bean

8 hours ago, LykosHand said:

@Nano4 Heyyyy today's is your lucky day Nano, i can pay your stuff $100 per day. Do you accept my offer?

Yeah three town people died and that's not good since we lost the doctor too, but looking on the positive side one mafia is down.

@Evi Crystal Since Bean always vote randomly and i think he won't answer to me, i have a question to you. 
Why you voted Newt?

For now [Eliminate] Bean

He... s-stalked m-me... when I would... come h-home or... s-somehere else...

One day... he did it again... Like always... I rejected him and he... h-he...

HE TRIED TO **** AND THEN KILL ME!!!!😭😭😭😭

But-but I... managed to... free myself and... ran away safely...😭😭😭😭😭