High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

@Anti-Loser I have nothing to put on this famous table, i've already played my cards and we'll see if they worked/works/will work 🙂
Now if you excuse me, i have to investigate a specific area because somehow one person covered those tracks...hmmm i wonder who....

7 hours ago, Alekii said:

uh idk who to trust but for now im not voting anti loser becuz he gave me a compliment so that means he is good  [Eliminate] Lykoshand

Oh yeah sure, vote the person that helped town for a bit 😢

Maybe I should’ve stayed quiet about my role considering this day gonna turn out as nobody really needs to contribute to save their lives cause of my volunteering.

I could pressure vote Astra like this but it’s practically useless given Nano and Lykos do whatever they want and be sneaky about it. This hasn’t been my smartest play but certainly not the worse. 

Here are the remaining characters left for anyone wondering. 

Eliminate Anti-Loser

Town wins but I’m not gonna say how.

Spoiler

1 - Brock, the Drop-Out

He’s not an actual student anymore; poor Brock failed his midterms a few months ago and dropped out of school. Now unemployed, he still likes to hang out with his buddies outside the school gates and is still involved in extracurricular activities. He’s a fun guy everyone like

2 - Clay, the Napper 

This big dude looks intimidating but he’s actually a softie, and he spends most of his time in class napping in the back. He’s not a very good student as a result, but nobody disturbs him because he isn’t bothering anyone. And also, because he doesn’t look like someone you wanna mess with.

3 - Karen, the Karen (Claimed by Nano)

Always gossiping, causing drama, arguing with the teachers and complaining to the principal whenever she doesn’t have her way… Karen is simply exhausting. She gets away with it because she’s somewhat stylish and popular, but many people find she’s too much of a bother.

4 - Kate, the Brawler

Don’t mess with Kate, or she’ll punch you right in the nose; many boys and a few girls have learned this the hard way. Despite her bossy and aggressive behavior, this tomboy is a reliable friend. She gets oddly angry and embarrassed when someone witnesses her being sweet to a classmate.

5 - Mona, the Rockstar

Bright red is her color and heavy metal is her jam. Mona’s sure to be noticed whenever she’s around, thanks to her eccentric personality, flashy outfits and the large, axe-shaped guitar she’s often carrying. She dreams of starting her own band but hasn’t found the other members yet.

6 - Rick, the Bully

All classes have one, class 2-B being no exception. Rick’s had rocky interactions with the rest of the group since the beginning of the year, not to mention his chronic problems with the teachers. Still, the other kidsreluctantly invited him to the party, fearing his reaction if they didn’t.

7 - Sonia, the Bookworm

She’s a bit awkward and not the most socially adjusted student, but she’s actually very smart and knowledgeable. If only she went out a little instead of staying holed up in her room, she would probably have many more friends. Alas, she prefers the company of her books and computer.

8 - Timmy, the Normie

Timmy’s this one kid who never makes a splash. He’s generally well-liked, but not really anyone’s best friend. Doesn’t have the best or worst grades, isn’t particularly fashionable and never talks about his hobbies. Some people find that suspicious in itself, but Timmy doesn’t care.

3 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Daniels dead

Oh shyt, my eyes are a blurrr sorry heheh

Thanks for waking me Nano!!

Then i shall ELIMINATE ANTI

cus that's what everyone's doing, sorry anti!!!

7 minutes ago, Alekii said:

Guys Anti is a jester role

There are 8 players left with 3 dead mafia, there could be 1 or 2 third party but in a 16 player game there’s usually 4-5 mafia, at best we have 1 mafia left and a couple third parties and anti doesn’t seem townie, personally you seem more like a jester than him

now there has been 2 deaths a night sometime meaning we either have a town vigilante/granny or a third party killing people 

if it is a granny the mafia most likely know them since they died to them so granny should reveal

if it isn’t a granny then vig should have a good idea of who to shoot tonight 

if it’s a third party killer then idk what to do

Alekii

Your all alone now

You seem to be giving a damm whiles others couldn’t. 

But really you shouldn’t be worried about this. We’ve practically got rid of almost all of the mafia (if following the usual games of 4 mafias, this game looks standard to me). I’m really surprise you all haven’t took much of an advantage over my generosity. It’s a waste for town.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

[ELIMINATE] ASTRA

Night Four

What a strange day! Many students had disappeared from the classroom, for various reasons. Among the remaining ones, some were withdrawn to the point of silence, and others didn't know where to look anymore. However, as the afternoon neared its end, two students in particular were suspected to be involved in the disastrous series of recent events.

One who was deemed less dangerous was left alone for the time being. The other wasn't so lucky. Several kids surrounded him, asking him questions about what he knew, until he had enough. "I don't want any business with you guys. Leave me be!"

Surprised by his outburst, the others retreated. The suspect, still upset, sat far away from everyone, hoping that nothing else would happen to him.

Anti-Loser was lynched, but not eliminated.

Night Four begins now and lasts 24h. 8 players still remain.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent as Lori, the Hooker [Eliminated N3]

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

@Walpurgis receives a 2nd warning for not fulfilling the daily requirements. @Astra125 receives his 1st warning.

Day Five

The following morning, class was not in session. More appalling things had happened overnight.

Rick, the infamous bully of class 2-B, was found with a broken nose and teary-eyed. Apparently, he had picked on the wrong person. He was taken to the ER, where he received the care he needed, but he wasn't going to mingle with his classmates anytime soon.

Meanwhile, the Principal was tipped off by an anonymous student, who told him that Karen might have something to do with the series of recent incidents. When in the morning, Karen was summoned to his office, she took these suspicions extremely badly and made such a ruckus that she had to be temporarily expelled.

The few remaining students gathered in the courtyard, unsure how to proceed. This wasn't just about the party anymore. Someone had caused this chaos, did all they could to make their friends group implode.

And they had to find who.

Chicken was eliminated. He was Rick, the Town-sided Vigilante.

Spoiler

True to your violent nature and your few friends among your classmates, you are the Vigilante. Every night, you can attack one of your comrades and eliminate them from the game.

Nano was eliminated. He was Karen, the Town-sided Jailkeep.

Spoiler

Anyone who is approached by Karen is sure to have their hands full for a while. As such, you are the Jailkeep. You can choose a target at night, and this player will be roleblocked as well as immune to other visits for the night.

Day Five begins now and lasts a maximum of 48h. Only 6 players remain. If all 6 clearly agree to it in the thread, the day can end in less than 48h.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano as Karen, the Jailkeep [Eliminated N4]

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent as Lori, the Hooker [Eliminated N3]

13. Alekii

14. Chicken as Rick, the Vigilante [Eliminated N4]

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

16 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Alright, i believe the other mafia is Cherry or Astra, so i think that you both should say something to clear yourselves 🙂

[Eliminate] Cherry

🙂

Okayy time to reveal my true identity!

Here's the evidence: I know you're a good person lykos, cus i have established certain relationships between you and nano. Sadly Nano died, so I have to establish a new relationship between you and lia. Cus both of you are good persons

A few days ago i voted for daniel cus after certain establishment failures, i know he's the bad guy.

The reason why i need to establish relationships: cus that's my role

Additional info: 

1, you lia are good persons

2, idk astra but i suspecc

3, if aleki is a good person, anti is a good person. If anti is a bad person, aleki is a bad person