High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

How I forgot about this game until I was going to bed, I don't even know. Anyways, I skimmed posts so apologies if I misinterpret something. Alekii accusing Dive was out of the blue seems off cause there wasn't much reasoning. However Alekii hasn't posted anything before that so I'm not sure what to think of that. Then Dive came out being the dreamer. Dive went after Bean and Evi last phase and Evi ended up being mafia so he might be the dreamer or a mafia in hiding as he would already know who the other mafia are, though I'm favoring the former more since I don't see a reason to mistrust Dive right now. I know I was also listed so I'm going to say I'm town and I can talk more myself later. As for Dive's second list, Bean sticks out to be for being listed twice but as Dive mentioned, it would have been too risky for mafia to be the only ones who voted the cop out. Anti seems to be playing a quiet game, which is a bit unlike him so I'm not sure was to think but he did receive a message from Drago so more inclined to think he's town. Also, he mentioned dying is part of his role so I want to say he's not mafia cause I can't think of a mafia role that has an effect when dying. Castiel claims to have an important role and is keen on getting Bean lynched.  I think I'm going to trust Castiel with his role and vote Bean.

Night Three

The day came to an end, with accusations flung left and right, fingers pointed at friends, at enemies, and everything inbetween. In the end, although suspicions were cast upon many students, the notion that D-Va might be one of the traitors gained traction.

After class was dismissed, some students lingered to interrogate her. "You wouldn't happen to have told any of the teachers that we were going to break into the school, huh D-Va?"

Surrounded, the poor girl defended herself fiercely. "You guys are always picking on others for no reason! I did nothing wrong!"

Suddenly, the lights flickered and went off.

Everyone heard a strange sound. Like breathing... or a voice? something between the two. "Ch Ch Ch... Ah Ah Ah... Ch Ch Ch... Ah Ah Ah..."

A towering man wearing a hockey mask appeared behind the students, as if emerging from the shadows themselves, and brutally slashed D-Va with a machete! Everyone else fled in terror, screaming, while the monster silently absconded.

The snitches would not dare do anything against their fellow students that night, for they were too afraid of what lurked outside.

Castiel was lynched. He was D-Va, the Town-sided Virgin.

Spoiler

You are way too into your games to engage into mundane activities, such as dating or flirting (ew!) and because of that, you are everyone’s favorite Virgin. If you are lynched, the mafia cannot attack on the next night.

Night Three begins and lasts approximately 24h.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

Day Four

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you...

s h o u l d  l y n c h  e a c h  o t h e r  t o  d e a t h.

After the traumatizing experience of yesterday, the students were frightened by the prospect of going back to class. Who could blame them? It's not like anything seemed to matter anymore in the face of nightly horrors. And yet, when a few brave ones dared to come back to school, nothing seemed to have changed. There was no body, no traces of yesterday's events. As if it had all just been a bad dream.

Thus, a new (ordinary?) day began. The only noteworthy thing was that another student was missing; Lori seemed to have disappeared. No one knew where she had been, but there was a little pile of ashes where her desk used to be.

Divergent was eliminated. He was Lori, the Mafia-sided Hooker.

Spoiler

An incorrigible flirt, you are this game’s Hooker. You can visit someone at night, and if this person has a visiting role, they will be roleblocked. Additionally, your role may have specific interactions with a few others in the game.

Day Four begins and lasts 48h. Only 8 players remain.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent as Lori, the Hooker [Eliminated N3]

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

Ah so we’ve been played

Nice job @Alekii

Whether you tell us information or not is up to you as both yourself and cherry oppose Daniel. But most likely the remaining mafia (I wanna assume it was a group of 4) are trying to grasp how their teammates died.

From the way I see it, someone is coming for you tonight 

So let’s say Daniel tried to paint 
Anti-Loser, Bean, and Blacksword as potential victims to the lynching.

It didn’t really matter as long as they could keep this guessing game going to distract town long enough to root their final plan in motion. 

Cherry’s hunches despite being bold, certainly payed of now as she’s most likely amongst the towny after all. 

That leaves us with Lia’, Nano, Lykos, and Astra in a 8-Player game.

One you better show us your true colours

Let’s start with you 

Eliminate Nano 

So your post just updated and yeah I’m not buying it.

Like anyone gonna believe that Nano

Although dying now wouldn’t as bad, if we don’t find the remaining suspect. Your free to lynch me though pressure voting would be better.

6 minutes ago, Anti-Loser said:

So your post just updated and yeah I’m not buying it.

Like anyone gonna believe that Nano

Although dying now wouldn’t as bad, if we don’t find the remaining suspect. Your free to lynch me though pressure voting would be better.

If you need proof I jailed you the previous night and lia last night

Right.. now thinking about it again

You don’t usually lie about your role/character in mafia games but you also don’t do it this late into the game. Regardless of whatever role

Although wouldn’t the jailer have a conversation in seperate channels added onto the jailer’s roll? @Nano4

If you didn’t have that, you’d just a role-blocker. 

I’ve only been blocked so far

1 minute ago, Anti-Loser said:

Right.. now thinking about it again

You don’t usually lie about your role/character in mafia games but you also don’t do it this late into the game. Regardless of whatever role

Although wouldn’t the jailer have a conversation in seperate channels added onto the jailer’s roll? @Nano4

If you didn’t have that, you’d just a role-blocker. 

I’ve only been blocked so far

It’s the mafiamystery version where you are role blocked but visits on you will fail as well, town the town of Salem version with a chat

Well Dive that happens when you lie 🙂, anyway it seems i have to follow other tracks...

Well Anti i believe i've helped the town a bit so far, so i think it's time to pressure you owo

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Nano4 said:

It’s the mafiamystery version where you are role blocked but visits on you will fail as well, town the town of Salem version with a chat

Oh that’s neat

Except that when I spoke with Alistair, he said that the role within this game were EpicMafia inspired with only slight variations although telling they still function the same. 

Spoiler
  • If no lynching, chooses one target at the end of the day.
  • The target will be visited by the Jailer and jailed at night.
  • The target will be immune to night actions (except driving).
  • The target cannot do any action except write a will.
  • The Jailer and the target can converse at night.
  • The Jailer's identity is not revealed to the target.
  • The Jailer can choose to kill the jailed person. Counts as a visit which can be role blocked.
  • Sided with the village.

- You’ve already lynched people before

- There’s also no conversation with us

_ Your not given the choice to kill

That’s a lot of changes... however I don’t think Alistair would have change the alignment of the jailer.

unvote Nano

I however am suspicious of you, I might even come back to you. But I think you’re fine this time. I have no idea why your not the just role-blocker rather then a bootleg jailer.

Also I find that very funny coming from the drug dealer. It’s fine if I die today but at least give something to the table@LykosHand. You said you were doing an investigation amongst all of us, I’m glad to help you with that as long as you commit too. I figures you were one of the rumoured cops in this game. 

I wanna start hearing from you 

@Astra125

On 4/4/2020 at 11:57 AM, Daniel Blackworth said:

I haven't used forums much in the past year so I didn't think of that lmao.

I have an inkling of what your role is, but I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is right.

Oof don't vote for me too. 😞

Honestly, I don't want to go, so I'll reveal what I know. I'm Lori, the Dreamer. I was visited on N0 so I didn't receive any info.

On N1, I had received these names: Evi, Astra, Bean.

On N2, I received these names: Anti-Loser, Castiel, Bean.

The real Lori died

So who are you and why did you lie~

ELIMINATE: DANIEL

pls ignore le fruit, she's sleep typing again