High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

Night Two

This second day at school was a strange one. After the slew of incidents from the previous night, everyone was rattled and eager to get out of the classroom.

Although the discussions were unfocused, soon enough one person became the center of attention... Delilah's behavior had been strange for a while. Erratic, even. To justify her state, she accused Shaggy of stalking her and attempting to assault her, but even that was strange, considering Shaggy hadn't even been around in a while. After class, several students surrounded her.

"Hey Deli, what's up?"

"You've been acting pretty weird."

"You sure you're not hiding something?"

Eventually, the girl caved in. "I've been doing all of this to protect you! Can't you see that what you're doing is wrong? You're all going to be expelled and you'll never get your degree!"

Delilah, confirmed as one of the snitches, ran away in tears and wasn't seen at school the following days.

Evi Crystal was lynched. She was Delilah, the Mafia-sided Godfather.

Spoiler

You are in fact, one of the snitches who want to see the secret party fail, because you believe that engaging in such illicit activities is bad for your friends. Still, everyone trusts you and you appear innocent in Cop reports, making you this game’s Godfather (or Godmother).

Night Two begins now and lasts 24h.

@Alekii is given a second warning for failing to post and vote.

Players list:

1. Castiel

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber

12. Divergent

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

Day Three

Oh no. What did you guys do. What did you do to Steve.

Steve might have been an ass sometimes, but he didn't deserve anything like that.

He was ambushed on his way back home, late last night, and many horrors were wrought upon him. Threatened, beaten, his hair burnt, his butt spanked, until he begged for mercy. It is difficult to understand what could have caused such an onslaught on his person, but regardless of reasons, it happened. Needless to say, he didn't show up at school the following morning.

The staff is starting to be seriously concerned by the increasing number of missing students, but time goes on, and with it a new day begins.

DigitalAmber was eliminated. He was Steve, the Town-sided Miller.

Spoiler

Aw man, what do you mean, Villager? No special abilities? You’ve got to be kidding me. Steve’s way too cool for this bullshit! Oh well, at least you can still post and vote. There might even be something more to your role...

Although he appeared to himself as a Villager, Steve was in fact the Miller. He was marked as guilty in reports, despite being innocent. Steve appears as a mafia goon upon lynching, and as the Miller upon nightly elimination.

Day Three begins now and lasts 48h.

Players list:

1. Castiel

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía

4. Nano

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent

13. Alekii

14. Chicken

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

My initial thoughts are that Amber was targeted for being instrumental in the Evi lynch.

Other than that, I have a few reads on some people:

Lia - Most likely the Loudmouth, there's no other explanation otherwise for her announcing role

Anti-Loser - I don't get why he self-voted last phase and I haven't seen him contribute as much as he normally does

Castiel - I find the vote on Bean weird, especially if Bean's town and he isn't

Bean - Hard to get a read on him. Doubt two mafia members would gun for the cop but maybe his randomness offsets any suspicion on him

Lykos - Voted by Evi last phase. I feel that Evi wouldn't bus a mafia member to survive last phase

Alekii - Inactive. Going meta here, probably town because I doubt mafia would let someone be inactive for like two phases unless if that's a strategy

Astra - Likely town based on thoughts going in both phases, has been contributing

Cherry - Seems genuinely town from the last post she had made

Nano - Mostly remember him roleplaying high school, could be chill town or mafia blending in

For now, my vote will be on [Eliminate] Anti-Loser

I want to know why you self voted last phase and your thoughts thus far

Just ping me @Daniel Blackworth. Pressure voting not even halve way into the day seems a bit hasty don’t you think. You know you can just ping right?

My minds been on Wizard 101 throughout the days and it’s pretty fun for me.

No surprise I’ve been sitting on the sidelines and after Chicken’s poem I actually want to die inside. This school has been nothing but a the rip-off 7th Street Black market for the drugs. I actually dislike the high-school stuff.

I felt as though anyone could’ve hoped on the bandwagon on Evi when she played herself with her role-play. Backstabbing other mafia players? honestly that wouldn’t be a surprise given that there’s a few cops remaining in this game.

Although I’ll say this, dying is a factor of my role and I don’t care how it happens.

Also I’m not mafia 

+ I got role-blocked today

1 hour ago, Alekii said:

[Eliminate] Player's name Vongola because he seems like a tryhard hahahahah

Okayy here are my thoughts on this:

This is the first time Aleki play mafia rite (Totally no offense!! It's my first time playing too uwu)

But Aleki has boldly voted for Daniel

And Daniel has been giving a lot of useful info and analysis and doesn't seem like a mafia

So instead of choosing to not-vote Daniel, Aleki voted him cus he is "tryhard"

Im not trying to say Aleki is a bad guy, cus if he is a bad guy he wouldn't be that inactive for the past few days

I'm thinking: what if aleki has some special abilities and knows something about daniel (I might get Aleki killed for saying this so uhhh is the protector still around????)

But then again, tragedies might happen and Aleki might be the bad guy after all

But anyways, PLEASE DO NOT BLINDY FOLLOW MY ASSUMPTIONS cus I just woke up and idk if im saying some random trash or actually making a point heheh

2 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

Just ping me @Daniel Blackworth. Pressure voting not even halve way into the day seems a bit hasty don’t you think. You know you can just ping right?

My minds been on Wizard 101 throughout the days and it’s pretty fun for me.

No surprise I’ve been sitting on the sidelines and after Chicken’s poem I actually want to die inside. This school has been nothing but a the rip-off 7th Street Black market for the drugs. I actually dislike the high-school stuff.

I felt as though anyone could’ve hoped on the bandwagon on Evi when she played herself with her role-play. Backstabbing other mafia players? honestly that wouldn’t be a surprise given that there’s a few cops remaining in this game.

Although I’ll say this, dying is a factor of my role and I don’t care how it happens.

Also I’m not mafia 

+ I got role-blocked today

I haven't used forums much in the past year so I didn't think of that lmao.

I have an inkling of what your role is, but I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is right.

49 minutes ago, Cнєяяу said:

But for some 6th sense hunch, i think Aleki is a good person, so:

ELIMINATE DANIEL

Oof don't vote for me too. 😞

Honestly, I don't want to go, so I'll reveal what I know. I'm Lori, the Dreamer. I was visited on N0 so I didn't receive any info.

On N1, I had received these names: Evi, Astra, Bean.

On N2, I received these names: Anti-Loser, Castiel, Bean.

Lykos heard an alarm coming from outside, he immediately ran to the door and noticed that it was half open. "Someone tried to get into my house...oh, there are other tracks here..." and so he immediately went back to work wondering where these tracks would led him this time.

@Daniel Blackworth Tell again how works the Dreamer, i forgot owo

For now i guess i'll vote... [Eliminate] Cherry i think she trying to make a bandwagon against Dive

49 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Lykos heard an alarm coming from outside, he immediately ran to the door and noticed that it was half open. "Someone tried to get into my house...oh, there are other tracks here..." and so he immediately went back to work wondering where these tracks would led him this time.

For now i guess i'll vote... [Eliminate] Cherry i think she trying to make a bandwagon against Dive

Lykossss i believe you really are a good person, so can good persons dont kill good persons? 👀

unless you're a bad person sheltering another bad person 

But it's okay if you still wanna kill me, i know what i said sounds suspicious and i understand my risks heheh

47 minutes ago, Cнєяяу said:

Lykossss i believe you really are a good person, so can good persons dont kill good persons? 👀

unless you're a bad person sheltering another bad person 

But it's okay if you still wanna kill me, i know what i said sounds suspicious and i understand my risks heheh

I mean, you just have one vote Cherry you don't have to worry about and i might change it 🙂

There's still time so i'll think about it. Meanwhile i'll continue to follow these tracks owo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

At night, if I don't get visited, I'll receive info on either one innocent person OR three different people and at least one is not aligned with town

Honestly though, I feel that Cherry's town. I think I'd prefer to pursue a vote on Castiel or Bean atm as I think Anti-Loser and Bean are more likely to be town than him. [Eliminate] Castiel