High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

I second that Anti. Do we have another player who is like Bean and won't answer questions cause I have the same question Amber does as I also found Evi's vote suspicious. I would ask Bean but that wouldn't result in something productive. 

As for trying to make sense of what might have happened during the night, Nicki or Aldo was killed by the mafia. If there was a vig, then they targeted Aldo or Drago. However, that doesn't explain all of the deaths so it makes me think town has another killing role, like trapper or maybe granny(in which case stay hidden), or tp is up to something. Also, did anyone else get a message from Drago? If Drago was trying to convict someone to someone else like he did with Aldo and Amber, then it might help narrow people down.

4 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

what the fuck is happening 

Mood

35 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I second that Anti. Do we have another player who is like Bean and won't answer questions cause I have the same question Amber does as I also found Evi's vote suspicious. I would ask Bean but that wouldn't result in something productive. 

As for trying to make sense of what might have happened during the night, Nicki or Aldo was killed by the mafia. If there was a vig, then they targeted Aldo or Drago. However, that doesn't explain all of the deaths so it makes me think town has another killing role, like trapper or maybe granny(in which case stay hidden), or tp is up to something. Also, did anyone else get a message from Drago? If Drago was trying to convict someone to someone else like he did with Aldo and Amber, then it might help narrow people down.

Both of them have not given a concrete explanation of why they voted for Newt. It could be that one of them is mafia because of the way they're deflecting. 

Also I agree that 1 kill was the mafia kill (Aldo or Nicki), 1 was a vigilante kill (Drago, most likely as he could not have visited anyone, except for if he performed the mafia kill), and the last one was probably a town external kill or a third party killing role.

15 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

I'm absolutely horrified, that Nicki is dead now. I was one of her great admirers and adored her😭

I'm scared, please... 

Those events made me wanna lock in my house and never go back in school, because of this😖

6 hours ago, Chickens said:

@LykosHandstop this momster

newt was selling defective drugs

he killed my sister with it

he should die

dont kill me

he deserved it

Could you both give us an explanation on your vote on Newt despite his cop claim?

Are you guys hinting your character descriptions?

Ether your going overboard with April fools or your secretly trying to tell us who you are little by little.

Also I received a message presumably from Drago, telling me about another drug sale outside of school but I don’t do drugs.

Honestly I’m just waiting to get killed, not much I can do since am lazy and all.

5 hours ago, Evi Crystal said:

He... s-stalked m-me... when I would... come h-home or... s-somehere else...

One day... he did it again... Like always... I rejected him and he... h-he...

HE TRIED TO **** AND THEN KILL ME!!!!😭😭😭😭

But-but I... managed to... free myself and... ran away safely...😭😭😭😭😭

Press X to doubt 🕵️‍♂️

Anyway that's impossible Evi, i think you were shocked or something and you confused someone else with Newt trust me 🙂
Me thinks Evi and Bean could be in the same team or maybe just one of them and the other one is TP 🙂

Anyway Evi prove it or... I'll ****** you and i'll bring you to my personal ****** owo
[Eliminate] Evi Crystal

I think Bean is not guilty, cus he looks like he's just randomly voting so far??? 🤔

but yeah, Evi looks really suspicious idk if she did it on purpose for some mafia-y plans to let us all kill her or smtg

so [Eliminate] Evi Crystal

(im sorry if you're not-guilty evi !! ;w;)

2 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Press X to doubt 🕵️‍♂️

Anyway that's impossible Evi, i think you were shocked or something and you confused someone else with Newt trust me 🙂
Me thinks Evi and Bean could be in the same team or maybe just one of them and the other one is TP 🙂

Anyway Evi prove it or... I'll ****** you and i'll bring you to my personal ****** owo
[Eliminate] Evi Crystal

So... you're not believing a victim of stalking a d attempted r***? Do you dare threaten an innocent girl?😨

Second, if I had something to do with illegal activities, than I would have been a prostitute or already killed more lives!😤

Besides, I was always at school or at home, he of the murders and was scared😤😣

2 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

So... you're not believing a victim of stalking a d attempted r***? Do you dare threaten an innocent girl?😨

Second, if I had something to do with illegal activities, than I would have been a prostitute or already killed more lives!😤

Besides, I was always at school or at home, he of the murders and was scared😤😣

Nono, i'm just doing my job because if i find you guilty i'll take you to the prison, like i said before owo

Well in theory you agreed to kill one of my colleagues and me thinks you're in the evil team. If you aren't, please prove it owo

Now i will continue to follow these tracks that i found 2 minutes ago, who knows maybe they will take me to the killer...

y'all weird af 👀

We're nearing the halfway point of this day phase. So far 8 of the 12 remaining players have posted at least twice. 6 of the 12 remaining players have voted.

3 votes against Evi Crystal - Lykos, Cherry & Amber

2 votes against Lykos - Evi Crystal & Bean

1 vote against Bean - Castiel

A bit more than 24h remain. Good luck, my peepos.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Nono, i'm just doing my job because if i find you guilty i'll take you to the prison, like i said before owo

Well in theory you agreed to kill one of my colleagues and me thinks you're in the evil team. If you aren't, please prove it owo

Now i will continue to follow these tracks that i found 2 minutes ago, who knows maybe they will take me to the killer...

Never heard of sarcasism, sir. I felt being dragged into injustice for something. Like I said, I was a victim of stalking a d attempt r****!😤

*calms down* Here is my proof: I was all the time at school or locked in my house, after the killings happened, keeping my distance from others. I felt scared, that I'll be next or hunted down for some incidents, bc the school became more dangerous within a little time. You cannot trust anyone, but yourself in those situations, officer. That's the class's complexity.

As for the others, I don't know more infos than this, as I'm busy with my school life. Perhaps this "killer" may be still at school or something. Maybe you can investigate other students for any other clues.

I hope, I could help you any clues, sir.

Have a good day

I'm A Little Chicken

I am a little chicken, short and white.

Here are my eggs, and here is my fur

When I get the touch-up, hear me shake.

Touch me over, and I'll vibrate.

I'm a clever chicken, yes it's true.

Here let me show you, how I'll twerk.

I can change my handle and my head
Just touch me up and I'll vibrate.

• Hmm 1

17 minutes ago, Chickens said: