High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

Reading it again, that could be misinterpreted quickly. I meant to say I believe it's related to Lia's role.

Perhaps I should be judged for such a mistake?

[Eliminate] Aldo

3 hours ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

👀

I think the announcement is something that could be related to a Loudmouth role or something similar to that

Chris, the Sportsman

Always running on the sports tracks, or playing basketball with a few friends who can’t keep up with him, Chris is the energetic guy who’s always up for some sweaty fun. No, not this kind of sweaty fun, you hentai! His feats of stamina made him popular, but he’s a bit hard to talk to.

Considering he’s energetic + plus hard to talk to. I believe this would be the loudmouth if such exist. There could always be variants of this role but this one description wouldn’t be far- farfetched from it. 
Everyone keep an eye out for the identities of these character and their chances of aligning themselves with *x* role. 

1 hour ago, Anti-Loser said:

Chris, the Sportsman

Always running on the sports tracks, or playing basketball with a few friends who can’t keep up with him, Chris is the energetic guy who’s always up for some sweaty fun. No, not this kind of sweaty fun, you hentai! His feats of stamina made him popular, but he’s a bit hard to talk to.

Considering he’s energetic + plus hard to talk to. I believe this would be the loudmouth if such exist. There could always be variants of this role but this one description wouldn’t be far- farfetched from it. 
Everyone keep an eye out for the identities of these character and their chances of aligning themselves with *x* role. 

Hmmm I'm not sure, but it sounds the closest atm to any of the characters.

I was reading some of the descriptions and here are my initial thoughts for some:

Clay the Napper - Sleep related role like Sleepwalker

Delilah the Mom Friend - Has leader in her description, could be the Leader/Governor

Rick the Bully - Godfather?

Sonia the Bookwork - Intelligent role like Cop/Detective

Timmy the Normie - Normie implies he's a Villager/could be Mafioso because it states he's suspicious

I doubt some of the roles would be obvious though so I might be wrong.

5 hours ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

👀

I think the announcement is something that could be related to a Loudmouth role or something similar to that

I agree with this. I might be wrong but wasn't there someone called Karen whose job was to uhh cause drama with something???

Karen is most likely a party crasher.

Lia is likely the loudmouth, though I guess there could be a watcher like role for it. 

newt, you said you found information? You can’t just say that and not tell. 

15 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Anyway hi, i heard drugs and now i'm curious what you have to offer. Oh i only accept quality drugs, remember 👀

Are you suggesting I sell anything but the highest quality? 🔪

1 hour ago, DigitalAmber said:

Karen is most likely a party crasher.

Lia is likely the loudmouth, though I guess there could be a watcher like role for it. 

newt, you said you found information? You can’t just say that and not tell. 

I'm a cop uwu

But ali said there's 4 cops in this game

Sane, insane, naive and paranoid

I found out that lia is guilty so im not the naive one

If we lynch her it can help me discovering what cop i am uwu

Chaotic evil response: lynch newt so we find out what cop he is. 

Joking, lets not do that. I don’t think we should lynch Lia today either. There’s four cops, I’m forgetting which is which, but we know Newt is not the naive cop. I’m inclined to think he’s the cop that gives the opposite reads of what they actually are. By that I mean I think newt reads the innocent as guilty and guilty as innocent. Or he could just read everyone as guilty, which would be a very rigged thing for Ali to give him such a fitting role. Or Newt could be the rando cop or even the same cop. We don’t really know. 

okay, so my argument for not lynching Lia is completely blanking from my mind. I had this argument planned where it was statistically unlikely that Lia was mafia, but stranger things have happened. 

on an unrelated note, I don’t think we have a doctor in this game. None of the students were medical students or related to that field. It’s more likely to say that the role blocker if there is one got lucky.

Hmm. Interesting night. After reading the phase post, I think Lia is the loudmouth or has an ability could to it and I would try to figure out which student she could be but I'm a bit busy right now and a little lazy to do that right now. Nicki brings up a good point about what Newt could have done but I think Newt would have to visit two people to figure out which cop he is so he can visit Nicki next time to get some info about himself. Just be careful (doc, you have a job now) Newt now that you revealed yourself since you could get good info.

As for other news, well, I got nothing since nothing happened to me that I know of. I'll just have to read through the posts more when I have more time later to look at them.

7 hours ago, cicada said:

Kinda want to call BS on Newt’s claim because there’s someone he could have visited to narrow down what kind of cop he is. :^)

This is reasonable, but wouldn't it be better for him to visit someone who isn't confirmed on a Night Zero, in case he gets targeted by the mafia?

Hmmm....
I'm not entirely sure what to make of Newt's claim here. It would make more sense to visit Nicki and then announce cop when necessary. I don't really see the point of his claim...

I like Mark's chaotic evil answer

Regardless, I don't think lynching him would help us though.

1 hour ago, Daniel Blackworth said:

This is reasonable, but wouldn't it be better for him to visit someone who isn't confirmed on a Night Zero, in case he gets targeted by the mafia?

I'm not too sure the order would matter, as long as either the first or second person visited is Nicki. 

Also can't say I have a good guess at what some of the other roles might be, but your list makes sense. 

Eliminate Astra

I'm off to bed and didn’t read the posts too much so I don’t have much to say. I don’t think lynching Lia is a good idea since we don’t know what’s kind of cop Newt is and I think Lia is the loudmouth since there isn’t another role I could think of right now that announces who visits them at night. I want to say Newt is insane or paranoid just based on who I think Lia is.

Hopefully I made sense because it feels like I didn’t as I go to bed

Wow so crystal clear. The gimmick of my role has been revealed, I am indeed the loudmouth. Mafia pls no visiterino. I'd discourage other cops from testing their ability on me, since they will be revealed and become potential targets. Not sure if I trust Newt here, that's a very early cop reveal. I'll keep an eye on him.