High School Mafia [Game Over - Town & Mistletoe Won]

Alistair

I have a question Cherry, did you visit me when you used your ability on me? 🤔

Alright, since voting you or Astra won't change anything, if Astra is town you'll be the next to die 🙂

[Eliminate] Astra

Edited by LykosHand
Forgot to change vote

Ok, I haven't said anything since cause life has been happening but now, I have the chance now to say something. Basically, my only goal in this game is to survive. Nothing more. Nothing less. I'm not a threat to either town or mafia. I know it's a stretch to believe me on this but don't kill me. At this point, I don't care who wins as long I don't die. I risk dying every night so can we end this soon.

15 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I have a question Cherry, did you visit me when you used your ability on me? 🤔

Alright, since voting you or Astra won't change anything, if Astra is town you'll be the next to die 🙂

[Eliminate] Astra

Nope i didn't visit you

2 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

You guys wanna mass claim our characters?

Even if we mass claim telling who we are and what role we have, who isn't town would lie about their role. So it won't change anything in my opinion...but you are free to do it if you want 🙂

Night Five

The fifth day of investigations was quiet, a situation that made sense: class 2-B was now reduced to just over a third of its initial roster, with no signs of things getting better. A couple students even chose to walk away, disillusioned and disappointed by those they once called comrades. Mona pursued her musical career elsewhere. Timmy silently absconded, true to his shy nature.

Still, it seems the others narrowed their suspicions to the last of the traitors, finally... it was to their great sorrow that Brock, the drop-out, he who had once been their goofy friend, was exposed as the final party-pooper.

The boy chuckled bitterly, surrounded by accusatory fingers all pointed at him. "Heh. Yeah, it was me. I did all I could to hinder you. All of you dolts, still chilling in class while I have to work my ass off at maccers... life's unfair, and you've only begun to taste how much." His ominous words were too little, too late to impress. He was excluded from the group all the same, and with him, the hopes of his faction were extinguished.

Lía receives her third warning and is thus modkilled for inactivity. She was Mona, the Town-sided Loudmouth.

Spoiler

You live by the sound, for the sound! As this game’s Loudmouth, you’re very vocal about what’s going on around you. All the players who visit you at night are revealed the next day, but a maximum of one mafia player can be revealed at a time. Additionally, if you receive any secret message, it is shared with everyone.

Alekii receives his third warning and is thus modkilled for inactivity. He was Timmy, the Third Party Traitor.

Spoiler

Secretly, you don’t really want to attend the party, but you don’t want to ruin everyone’s fun either. As this game’s Traitor, you only win if mafia wins, but you do not attend mafia meetings, do not count towards mafia numbers, the mafia doesn’t know who you are, and you appear innocent in reports.

Astra was lynched. He was Brock, the Mafia-sided Strongman.

Spoiler

Behind this friendly façade, you are envious of your friends who are still in school, and ready to do anything to ruin their fun. You are the Strongman, able to guarantee a successful mafia strike once per game.

Night Five begins. It should be a short one. Three players remain; I must congratulate you for making it this far. However the game isn't over just yet.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía as Mona, the Loudmouth [Modkilled D5]

4. Nano as Karen, the Jailkeep [Eliminated N4]

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra as Brock, the Strongman [Lynched D5]

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent as Lori, the Hooker [Eliminated N3]

13. Alekii as Timmy, the Traitor [Modkilled D5]

14. Chicken as Rick, the Vigilante [Eliminated N4]

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

Day Six

There was but one thing to do during Night Five, and it was done.

Clay, Kate and Sonia gathered for the last time in the classroom, knowing full well that it was time for this charade to end. One more had to go, in order for the would-be party-goers to finally be at peace.

The sixth and final day begins. It will only last as long as necessary for a decision to be made.

Players list:

1. Castiel as D-Va, the Virgin [Lynched D3]

2. Aldo as Chris, the Doctor [Eliminated N1]

3. Lía as Mona, the Loudmouth [Modkilled D5]

4. Nano as Karen, the Jailkeep [Eliminated N4]

5. Nicki as Suzie, the Celebrity [Eliminated N1]

6. Newt as Shaggy, the Insane Cop [Lynched D1]

7. Dragoknight as Edward, the Spy [Eliminated N1]

8. Lykos

9. Astra as Brock, the Strongman [Lynched D5]

10. Cherry

11. DigitalAmber as Steve, the Miller [Eliminated N2]

12. Divergent as Lori, the Hooker [Eliminated N3]

13. Alekii as Timmy, the Traitor [Modkilled D5]

14. Chicken as Rick, the Vigilante [Eliminated N4]

15. Evi Crystal as Delilah, the Godfather [Lynched D2]

16. Anti-Loser

Honestly 

I tried so hard pretending to be a third party. Apparently it paid off

I’m clay the napper

Da bulletproof boi who slept through this game Eliminate Cherry

I see 🙂 

I'm the fake, smiling cop that you were looking for: Kate the Granny. Nice to meet you guys uwu and if i can ask, how's going your day? I hope it's smiling to you and you're smiling as well 🙂

[Eliminate] Cherry

Final Phase Post

And the decision was swift, for the three survivors knew who was an ally and who wasn't. Naturally, they came to an agreement. Sonia was not a Party-goer, and although she was a friend, she had vastly different interests than the other two.

Leaving the group mattered not to her, for she had already fulfilled her win condition on Night Five. Thus, it was with a smile on her face and an accepting nod that she waved the others goodbye, her heart warmed by the prospect of Kate and Clay making a very cute and very tough couple.

Cherry was lynched. She was Sonia, the Third Party Mistletoe. Her wincon was already accomplished.

Spoiler

Despite how introverted you are, you’re actually interested in people. In fact, you are the biggest shipper around! As the Mistletoe, you get to choose two players at night. If they have the same alignment, they fall in love, but if they don’t, your action fails. You win when all the remaining players (excluding yourself) are in love with someone. You can’t win with town or mafia.

All players who were not Party-goers were eliminated. Clay, the Town-sided Bulletproof, and Kate, the Town-sided Granny win the game on behalf of their faction.

Spoiler

Kate: You’re a tough cookie, you know that? As the Granny of this game, not only you knock out anyone who tries to visit you at night, you’re also impossible to eliminate except by lynching!

Clay: Clay isn’t looking for trouble, but he sure as hell won’t take shit from anyone. You are Bulletproof, meaning you can survive one elimination attempt against you.

As for the others...

Those who had been sent to the hospital for various injuries promptly recovered. Luckily, it was nothing serious, so they quickly found their way back to class 2-B and were able to make amends with the others.

D-Va, who had apparently been slashed to death by a mysterious assailant, came back laughing her ass off, explaining that it was all a prank made possible by lots of ketchup and the help of a friend disguised as a serial killer.

Those who had been expelled from school for various misdeeds came back just in time to celebrate the end of the year.

All is well that ends well... I think?

Spoiler

Ch Ch Ch... Ah Ah Ah...

Ch Ch Ch... Ah Ah Ah...

High School Mafia is officially over. Cherry and the Town have won the game! Big thanks to everyone for participating! Maybe I'll see you all again on a different occasion...

• Like 1

Touch me Touch me Touch me

Touch me Touch me 

I'm a little chicken, short and white.

Here are my eggs, and here is my fur

When I get the touch-up, hear me shake.

Touch me over, and I'll vibrate.

I'm a clever chicken, yes it's true.

Here let me show you, how I'll twerk.

I can change my handle and my head
Just touch me up and I'll vibrate.