Jan

V13 Status Thread

Nice. 

27 minutes ago, Jan said:

f955dea90e8faeb31ffdbc0a8695c88f.png

Never worry about grinding or picking up new team members ever again :].

P.S. You guys are free to talk here now. Go nuts.

Nice. Are you planing on implementing nature mints? 

QOL changes! I hope that this means that bottle caps will be added in as well.

Are you planing on implementing nature mints?

There is a nature changer on GDC, though he’s random and locked behind a help center quest. 

Edited by ArcaneArceus

oh nice we can talk, and the pics of the next version look amazing

Game looks amazing as always Jan!.

You really are one of the best pokemon creators i have ever seen.

Keep up the great work!

God I am just constantly blown away by gorgeous the tilesets/sprites are now. It's a big step up from a few versions ago or even (dare I say it) Reborn. Huge props as always to Jan, Zumi and anyone else involved with this

• Upvote 1

Rejuvenation is such an amazing game. Seeing it gives me so much motivation for my game! 

Keep it up! 

Now we just have to ask ourselves: How are we going to get these candies?

Because (correct me if i am wrong) but dynamax won't be in v13, and that was how you get them in sword and shield.

Maybe through that giant reservoir perhaps?

One thing would be of interest though.....i haven't played sword and shield, nor will i ever do it, but aren't there some Pokémon that have special dynamax forms? What was it called? Gigantamax?

Since Ep 13 will feature the new Gen 8 Pokémon, i assume it will also include all new moves, abilities and galarian forms. Does that mean you'll add those Gigantamax forms (or whatever they are called) as new Mega Evolutions instead?

That Danny Phantom profile, cool. 

I gotta say, the new menu seems Sword and Shield inspired. 

I would love for Hop's theme to be played in a friendly fight with Melia, and Bede's theme for Lorna. 

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

One thing would be of interest though.....i haven't played sword and shield, nor will i ever do it, but aren't there some Pokémon that have special dynamax forms? What was it called? Gigantamax?

Since Ep 13 will feature the new Gen 8 Pokémon, i assume it will also include all new moves, abilities and galarian forms. Does that mean you'll add those Gigantamax forms (or whatever they are called) as new Mega Evolutions instead?

Zumi mentioned somewhere that they're considering doing what you said.

I hope Jan won't overwrite previous gen pokemon moves like SWSH did with nature power hidden power etc... I am not a fan of these changes

I think they will just add the new mons and moves and that's it

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

I hope Jan won't overwrite previous gen pokemon moves like SWSH did with nature power hidden power etc... I am not a fan of these changes

What did they do to Hidden Power?

38 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

What did they do to Hidden Power?

As much as I read posts on reddit they completely removed that and some other moves from the game and made some exclusive moves TMable (mystical fire, aura sphere etc). and changed movepools of some pokemon.... I really really dislike what they did with moves....

1 hour ago, Tomek said:

As much as I read posts on reddit they completely removed that and some other moves from the game and made some exclusive moves TMable (mystical fire, aura sphere etc). and changed movepools of some pokemon.... I really really dislike what they did with moves....

I also didn't play SwSh but I think they made TMs consumable items again? don't do this, also. Bad decision. 

42 minutes ago, kithas said:

I also didn't play SwSh but I think they made TMs consumable items again? don't do this, also. Bad decision. 

There are the normal unconsumable TMs and consumable TMs (idk their english name). But these consumable TMs are really good. Maybe too good. Maybe even too good, so that Jan won't add them.