TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

Well, he did mess up a lot during the first season, throwing away some of the best Pokémon he managed to capture to use them as death fodder for the nuzlocke....Not to mention his other mistakes like not training properly, failing to buy Pokéballs, wasting encounters....

And now he's at the point where the game starts biting his butt for it.

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Candy said:

I don't understand how the weakest link works cause I thought the beartic did so well killing 2 mons via OHKO shling

at this point it's just "choose someone to kill" tbh

• Sad 2

So that's all his pre recorded episodes. We won't get any new reborn episodes till April when he gets his new computer so that sucks but hey atleast we know he recovered his savefile so this series will be back. Can't wait for him to return to reborn city. Ame should die in about 2 episodes, and that moment is gonna be legendary. The game is finally approaching it's climax for episode 18

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, SerGoldenhandTheJust said:

So that's all his pre recorded episodes. We won't get any new reborn episodes till April when he gets his new computer so that sucks but hey atleast we know he recovered his savefile so this series will be back. Can't wait for him to return to reborn city. Ame should die in about 2 episodes, and that moment is gonna be legendary. The game is finally approaching it's climax for episode 18

There's probably going to be a while of just exploring the city and finding the volunteers for adrienn etc, so I'd estimate more like 3-5 for the end of devon. he could def rush though.
There's a chance he'll manage to record a bit with this laptop, but yeah I wouldn't expect it.

He fought Ciel, and he reacted just as i predicted...."Why she MEGA?"

Well......next is gonna be his surprised face as he goes back to Reborn City......like i said, this guy is going to freak out so much in the next episodes....

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

Well......next is gonna be his surprised face as he goes back to Reborn City......like i said, this guy is going to freak out so much in the next episodes....

I really was looking forward to his reaction to neo Reborn but I guess I'll have to wait a while 😕

"Team Captain: Wanja, the Mavis!"
Me: SilentDazzlingLacewing-small.gif
How dare he insult Mavis!

I was worried for a moment that he was gonna beat Ciel on the first try which would have meant that the Peeko is back on his side. 

14 hours ago, Candy said:

I don't understand how the weakest link works cause I thought the beartic did so well killing 2 mons via OHKO shling

There isn't a "weakest link" system at this point, he's just killing off the Pokemon he wants to. Or else Wanja should have gone a while back. 
He was going in the right direction with the seeded Beartic. He OHKO-ed two of her Pokemon with it he just needed to choose it's battles more wisely. 
A seeded Beartic was a Ciel ace for me as well. It one shot Noivern and Minior and I think Oricorio as well. 

9 hours ago, SerGoldenhandTheJust said:

So that's all his pre recorded episodes. We won't get any new reborn episodes till April when he gets his new computer so that sucks but hey atleast we know he recovered his savefile so this series will be back.

I'm not understanding. If these are pre-recorded episodes from before the crash than how do we know that he has salvaged his save file?

20 minutes ago, Devilish said:

There isn't a "weakest link" system at this point, he's just killing off the Pokemon he wants to. Or else Wanja should have gone a while back. 
He was going in the right direction with the seeded Beartic. He OHKO-ed two of her Pokemon with it he just needed to choose it's battles more wisely. 
A seeded Beartic was a Ciel ace for me as well. It one shot Noivern and Minior and I think Oricorio as well. 

If we were actually following the weakest link system all of his main team except for Debbie would be dead

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Devilish said:

I'm not understanding. If these are pre-recorded episodes from before the crash than how do we know that he has salvaged his save file?

We had a pretty good indication just from the fact that E36 was uploaded, since being able to do that meant that the footage had been successfully recovered from the same hard drive that the save would be on.

the most recent non-game update video directly confirms that the save has been recovered successfully

Spoiler

and as a bit of insider info I believe he's tried to record a bit more with his current setup

7 hours ago, Dreamblitz said:

We had a pretty good indication just from the fact that E36 was uploaded, since being able to do that meant that the footage had been successfully recovered from the same hard drive that the save would be on.

the most recent non-game update video directly confirms that the save has been recovered successfully

Of course, the video itself is evidence of a recovery, that is logical. 

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

I want to know why Juju doesn’t have sturdy, and why he didn’t set up stealth rocks on a flying gym, but I guess those questions are irrelevant now.

Because galvanize is better almost everytime 

also I thought alolan golem didn’t have sturdy or something 

and I think he thinks entry hazzards are useless because in every other game they’re not the greatest except for competitive 

if he set up rocks turn 1 and then just feather danced to force the AI to switch it would’ve been better 

3 hours ago, BurntCornNuts said:

Because galvanize is better almost everytime 

I guess this is true but Juju is a rock type too so I'd think sturdy was a better choice against flying, especially to set up stealth rocks (to avoid getting 4X shling'd by gliscor's Earthquake) 😕

1 hour ago, Candy said:

I guess this is true but Juju is a rock type too so I'd think sturdy was a better choice against flying, especially to set up stealth rocks (to avoid getting 4X shling'd by gliscor's Earthquake) 😕

Generally speaking alolan Golem has a double resistance against flying type moves, so of course sturdy would not be needed to tank Ciel's flying type moves. But yeah, i don't see either why he didn't make use of Stealth Rock if he had it.

But hey, he did make it somehow, throwing out some of the best Mons he had left in the process, just to keep that stupid bat alive....