Minor bugs V12

Zumi

So, i've recently found out that castform w/crest doesn't change forms when the opposing side sends out a mon with a weather ability. Dunno if this accounts for anything, but it's a minor detail to fix. And I am playing with V12.2 btw, if you plan on asking.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Batch:
-Picking up the Zygarde Core in Sandstream Cave, despawns all remaining Zygarde Cells (Intentional?)
-Thousand Arrows doesn't affect Mons with Levitate even though it should, also it was only affecting a single target when it should be a spread move
-Conversion is using it's pre gen 6 functionality, type from a random move in the users moveset, and not it's gen6+ functionality of using the type of the first move in the moveset

I know several people have reported this bug but I'm very confused on what the workaround is. The bug is that after doing something in the safari zone, iirc it was fight the vileplume leading to the corrupted cave, every wild pokemon has strength sap as its fourth move. I've made significant progress since this bug happened, including catching several highly annoying safari zone mons and a shiny or two that I'm partial to, so is it possible to fix this bug without losing my progress? (Btw sorry if this is in the wrong spot I couldn't figure out where to put it)

Edit: Just gave up on this and went to a backup. Really sucks that the purified cave is blocked off behind such a severe bug though.

I keep having an issue where, on occasion, a sound effect will just keep looping. This has happened particularly often for pokemon cries, and it will continue happening until I reset or close the game. Notably, when this happens for pokemon cries, the cries of ALL pokemon will start looping, so if I encounter a pokemon it's cry will loop, my pokemon's cry will loop, and all pokemon until I reset the game will have looping cries I believe. I have also found that this behavior will continue, even if the sound resets, after reset. It eventually goes away, generally because I close and reopen the game. It also recently happened with the nurse joy sound effect for me and it kept getting higher pitch until it stopped being audible. I haven't been able to isolate the cause for this bug so far, unfortunately, but I thought it might be worth reporting here.

You can walk on this rock smashable rock here, and when I face right, it asks if I want to use rock smash. This is in Amethyst Cave.

image.thumb.png.3ff2fe9f0221e938150232c4171471ee.png

In Karrina's Base, if you go to the room on the bottom floor at the top left, you can walk over pretty much everything. You can also walk vertically through the couches which I don't think is usually possible. The 2 table blocks below the character are the only tiles that prevent you from walking on

image.thumb.png.cb35b9036d1f75a31674afe4a64cd674.png

It appears that if you enter Zone Zero and leave for me, you have the sand overworld effect on in areas that it shouldn't be, for example in Sheridan. I was able to fix this by going to Sashila then to Zorrialyn Coast, but it's still a bug worth reporting I suppose.

It appears that the dragonite letters that I had gathered in the goldenleaf area have disappeared, as I remember collecting all four letters (and revisited their locations) but dragonite keeps asking for four letters. Additionally, when prompted to feed Mima (the miltank in Yui's ranch) sitrus berries, I was able to continuously feed her berries despite not having the required amount (8, and I had 5).

Edited by Dausk

When challenging the virtual e4 in west gearen, if you choose "Take a Break" following a battle, the next time you begin a battle, your actual team will be used instead of your virtual one.

If you go back to your room by getting zapped in Blacksteeple Castle when you're supposed to go find Saki to fix the wires in the cave, the cells aren't locked and you can't interact with her. If you go out and back in, it is fixed, though.

image.thumb.png.1de8c6a765468cfb38e0af052bc66536.png

When fighting Melia on the xen battleship, when she is about to send in Zoroark and it's asking if I want to switch, the name it gave was the name of one of my Pokemon instead of the one her Zoroark was disguised as.

So I have an error 

When going back to the top of the pyramid, the game has an error

I can't upload the image but the error says

"Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError ooccurred, comparison of String with 118 failed 

Found this while doing the Looker Side Quest. Not sure if I'm supposed to be able to do this, but whatever. Even when surfing, it still treats it like I'm walking in those four squares so I'm unable to leave the bridge by going up or down. I've tried this on both sides of the bridge, and it works. It's not particularly game breaking, as you can hop back to shore on both sides and walk across the bridge as normal. If it helps, I'm using the Golden Surf Board, not the move.

BugReportFile2.png

BugReportFile1.png

18 hours ago, thomas2104 said:

So I have an error 

When going back to the top of the pyramid, the game has an error

I can't upload the image but the error says

"Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError ooccurred, comparison of String with 118 failed 

Update downloaded a fresh zip of the game, still not working

Just beat the first gym and after getting on the train I get an error which says 

Script Pokémon Encounters line 331: NoMethodError occurred.

Undefined method blackFluteUsed for nil:NilClass

I think it happens whenever I run into a wild Pokémon but regardless does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it?

I can use the bike while diving. Sprites don't change, but the moving speed becomes the same as with the bike and the biking music starts playing.

Correction: Only happens in Route 6.

Spoiler

In chapter 14 there are mentions of a story branch which I didn't play through. While in Nastasia's ship, Reina mentions being teleported to the Void Chasm by Bladestar grunts, but I actually went there through the Claydol-Teleport.

Edited by Edo

In the building in the Conkeldurr Lumber Yard in Terajuma Jungle, the map allows you to see part of another room that probably shouldn't be visible.

image.thumb.png.3d97ee475310f46f7821876410817122.png

If you talk to the tile after catching the Vileplume here, it still displays the following message:

image.thumb.png.28e6e758a91149bb4b5c24247e69aa5e.png

When in the Safari Zone, I used bait on a Kangaskhan, and when I threw the first Safari Ball at it, it's sprite moved to the position shown in the screenshot:

Untitled.png

You can walk on this tile and the one below it in Crawli's Gym

image.thumb.png.69daabdb03f9aff41ce48b122af27529.png

This is more of a suggestion, but maybe you'll consider changing the amount of tiles this trainer can see ahead of her to 1 so that she doesn't block you like this and cause you to go out of the map to reset her position..

image.thumb.png.28efd09e9461d20011c8245cffa001b2.png