And today we are doing an installment of "fun with transformations":

In canon games most Form changing abilities do not work if obtained with transform/imposter (so stance change, power construct etc.) now this is a little sad but i think i realize now why.

In this game stance change etc. do "work" after gaining them with transform/imposter, in a certain definition of "work", the ditto (or other transform user, say eevee) will turn into the mon, and when it triggers an ability, using stance change as an example, it will transform, but it will basically revert to being ditto (or whatever mon it was before using transform) but with the moves of the transformed mon, so transform into aegislash shield, click an attack, transforms into ditto (presumably form 1) with "stance change" and the aegislash's moves.
TLDR: Transform janks up completely when it transforms into a mon with a form changing ability

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have two errors in one screenshot here: So, as you can see, it is still possible to travel to GDC even though it is supposed to be blocked off. Also, on the left, although it is kind of h

Not sure what triggered it, but my character suddenly doesn't have a walking or running animation. They just kind of zip around. My characters on my other files walk/run just fine, though.

Alolan ninetales is able to learn heat wave/flare blitz through heart scales. Using gdc tutor if that matters

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this is really considered a bug,  but whenever you battle the Audino trainer on route 9 using a lv65+ dark type Pokemon, he keeps switching out to another Audino each turn. The weird thing is this only happens with dark types and if they are lv65 or higher, if they're lv1-64 this doesn't happen.

• 2 weeks later...

rain weather will keep raining inside buildings. have patch 12.2 and if i walk into any building when its raining it will rain in there as well. even went to do EV grinding indoors and the rain was still there lol. nothing major but i have to go outside the city im in for example and enter into a different cell to get it to go away. 

Don't know if it is already fixed or not. You can fight the virtual Elite four with your normal team instead of the virtual one.

When you defeated the first one and say Taking a break and go back into the next fight your normal team apperas:

2021-04-05_19h29_18.png.42aef2f0c77597ac30271846075cf7c7.png

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that would be remnants of V8 as it was available there in V8 iirc. 

Well i'm having a bug where it desn't let me move and literally nothing is happening it happened when the game said script is taking to long to load saved game in distant time where the kids said heeheheheeh then mosely appeared then it closed the game and saved so when I go back on the save i'm stuck