The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

Besides Fern and Titania, the character I hate the most is Sirius. Not only has he harmed multiple families to get the keys, He destroyed Eclipse's soul. For that I consider him to be worse than Lin and any other pokemon villain besides maybe Indriad/Vitus/Sirius/whatever that guy's name is from Rejuvenation.

• Upvote 2

I hope we get some animations for those attacks that don't have their own animations yet. It always bugs me a little when using earthquake to see the default tackle animation that all attacks lacking their own animation currently have.

• Administrators

E19 won't be released until all animations for all moves are complete. That'll be part of the post-game scoreboard.

The graphics touched up were nothing that's appeared in game yet, but old stuff from the league for the trainers you hadn't fought yet. Just polishing them a bit for their appearance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Either way, we are all having a hard time controlling our exitement!

I am especially exited to see what you are going to do about all the legendary / mythic / ultra beast Pokémon. Will all of them be in their own seperate locations that still need to be created, or will some appear out on the already existing maps once you get past a certain point in the story, like with the legendary bird trio in Gen 1 for example?

Well, i guess you won't tell, since you don't want to spoil the fun of the hunt, right?

1 hour ago, andracass said:

hey you kids there'll be more progress bars in like a week or so

you will find all you wish to know then.

I Don’t wanna say it don’t wanna say it i gotta aarrgghhh!  like when it’s released? :^)

Did you say Candy? *starts drooling*

Ima Gulpin da Candy down like a Vanillite on a Sunny Day! An nobody gonna stop Meowth cause i quickly do a U-Turn back into the Unown of the Never-Ending Nightmare i came from!

Just kidding^^ i'm just having a Blastoise here since i cooked up quite a tasty Wobbuffet for dinner XD

Edited by ShogokiX

To distract ourselves from the moderators's shenanigans and to kill some time....

Let's talk who dies!!!😃😃😃

My top picks are:

Lin(of course), though with what Shade told us in WTC it might not happen,

Sirius because I can already imagine,Saphira going fucking nuts after learning that he is the one who burned their house down,

And a few others I saw while poking through the switches of the game,and not gonna reveal without the mods consent.

3 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

To distract ourselves from the moderators's shenanigans and to kill some time....

My top picks are:

Sirius because I can already imagine,Saphira going fucking nuts after learning that he is the one who burned their house down,

And a few others I saw while poking through the switches of the game,and not gonna reveal without the mods consent.

We.

As, in, the Main character. That will happen, even if it's not the actual end of the game.

Zero will probably die while trying to save Eve/Lumi, and Solaris will either die or have a life of atonement. Elias seems like a good candidate too

8 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Did you say Candy? *starts drooling*

Ima Gulpin da Candy down like a Vanillite on a Sunny Day! An nobody gonna stop Meowth cause i quickly do a U-Turn back into the Unown of the Never-Ending Nightmare i came from!

Just kidding^^ i'm just having a Blastoise here since i cooked up quite a tasty Wobbuffet for dinner XD

:peepochrist:

and for me well I kind of wanna see if the ending is like we die and Team Meteor wins with their goals successful xD that'd prolly trigger the majority but I think I'd be up for it haha

38 minutes ago, Candy said:

:peepochrist:

and for me well I kind of wanna see if the ending is like we die and Team Meteor wins with their goals successful xD that'd prolly trigger the majority but I think I'd be up for it haha

NGL I don't want Meteor to win, but I am curious what the world would look like if it did. Would they accidentally destroy the world instead of making a new one? Would their plan actually work? Is Lins true endgame to turn everyone pokemon into a Budew? The world needs to know

Rather than turning every Pokémon into Budew, maybe Lin wants to turn every human into Budew? And then, as a Budew, you have to save the world by using your....wait....NO, NO, NO! Bad Shogoki! Not gonna do a pun about Water Sports and Worry Seed here. I already got pun-ished by my gf for the last joke i did on this topic....

Soo...the world ends with Budew....everyone and everything gets turned into Budew....except for Amethyst. And because she let that happen, she now truly is in A HELL OF HER OWN MAKING...... *roll dramatic music*

Basicly, we are all doomed! Unless.....if Ame gave us the Ash Cap Pikachu and it's Z-Stone! Because it follows anime rules it's wearing plot armor and can 10.000.000 Volt Thunderbolt it's way through everything!

Edited by ShogokiX

9 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Rather than turning every Pokémon into Budew, maybe Lin wants to turn every human into Budew? And then, as a Budew, you have to save the world by using your....wait....NO, NO, NO! Bad Shogoki! Not gonna do a pun about Water Sports and Worry Seed here. I already got pun-ished by my gf for the last joke i did on this topic....

Soo...the world ends with Budew....everyone and everything gets turned into Budew....exept for Amethyst. And because she let that happen, she now truly is in A HELL OF HER OWN MAKING...... *roll dramatic music*

Basicly, we are all doomed! Unless.....if Ame gave us the Ash Cap Pikachu and it's Z-Stone! Because it follows anime rules it's wearing plot armor and can 10.000.000 Volt Thunderbolt it's way through everything!

But ingame Ame died so there would be no use in putting that plan into motion

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

But ingame Ame died so there would be no use in putting that plan into motion

Who said i was talking about ingame Ame? I said everyone and everything gets turned into Budew except for Amethyst. Why do you think i spelled her name out? You and me, and and EVERYONE! All will be Budew! Budew will be all! And only a Pikachu wearing a Cap can save us^^ I should know^^ i come from the future and i already saw all this^^ I'm an Absol! Absol are time travelers! How else do you think this power to warn people about incoming desaster works?

Edited by ShogokiX

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Who said i was talking about ingame Ame? I said everyone and everything gets turned into Budew except for Amethyst. Why do you think i spelled her name out? You and me, and and EVERYONE! All will be Budew! Budew will be all! And only a Pikachu wearing a Cap can save us^^ I should know^^ i come from the future and i already saw all this^^ I'm an Absol! Absol are time travelers! How else do you think this power to warn people about incoming desaster works?

So everyone turns into a budew on the completion of E19? Looks like we never getting E19 😂

On 5/22/2019 at 5:04 PM, Amethyst said:

E19 won't be released until all animations for all moves are complete. That'll be part of the post-game scoreboard.

See ya guys in a year or two, lol. For anybody hoping for a fast release, the last time animations were included into the progress, it was E15 or E16? Anyway, the one which took, like, a year and a half of development. So, chill your mammals guys, there is a long, long way before us. There are other, currently unknown elements which may take hell knows how long or short.

22 hours ago, bobirobi20 said:

My top picks are:

Lin is not ''of course'' - probably some instance, an avatar, remotely-controlled robot, future/past Linself or whatever it is will be destroyed, as portrayed at Yureyu. But ''real'' Lin will survive. Sirius probably will be ripped to pieces, which is good.

• Like 1