[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

Two Gearen City help quests have dialogue errors. Basically, you're told to go to the wrong building consistently. It's the salon quest, and the Love letter quest. 

Losing money to mewtwo is also an actual bug. 

The shiny female Unfezant backsprites are wrong. The reborn female shiny backsprite is in the folder, as well as the rejuv one. The reborn one is named properly and the rejuv one is named 521sfb rather than 521fsb. 

Ether's also do not work.

A bug.

My trainer sprite is wrong,
When i walk it's the regular pink hair girl,

But whenever i click trainer card and whenever i fight with someone i look like the regular boy character.

• Developers
12 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Two Gearen City help quests have dialogue errors. Basically, you're told to go to the wrong building consistently. It's the salon quest, and the Love letter quest. 

Losing money to mewtwo is also an actual bug. 

I know about the Love Letter quest, but what's wrong about the salon one? I read through the instructions and went to each place as told and it was correct. Unless I'm missing something?

Also losing money to mewtwo is also not an actual bug. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but when is the Bug patch being released? ( im not trying  to sound impatient)

i'm getting nervous to do anything because of how many places can get you stuck (mainly talking about the factory on route 2 and the west gearen thing)

• Developers
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir4president said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but when is the Bug patch being released? ( im not trying  to sound impatient)

i'm getting nervous to do anything because of how many places can get you stuck (mainly talking about the factory on route 2 and the west gearen thing)

Scheduled for either tomorrow or Friday. Depending on the circumstances. 

• Thanks 1

so, when I exit the station that connects route 2 and gearen, I get dialogue for the love letter quest, I think that is what it is, walk north across the building, get more dialogue, then my movement stops working

have some screenshots I took as proof

edit: turns out it also happens when I enter the city via truck

Rejbug.png

rejbug2.png

rejbug3.png

If you lose the initial battle against Zetta and Geara in Valor Summit and try to rematch them the game will crash due to them being listed as their old trainer classes (from earlier versions) instead of the actual.

not sure if this is a bug, or it isnt suposs to work that way but in darklight cave when you create the mirror there's a 2nd puzzle to it ( the info are in the back of bookshelf) but when you do it in the supposedly correct order it isnt working. this is the order that the secret note 1, 2, 3, 5, 5, 6 told me (yes there is no #4 only 2 #5) Gold, Purple, Green, Blue, Purple , Purple,red, green, blue,red, take out ore, blue, purple, gold, red.

Rock smashing the pillars in valor mountain does not work with the HM replacement for rock smash. Issue seems to hold for all of the rock-smashable pillars in valor mountain. I had to teach one of my pokemon rock smash to make this work.

rejuvpillarbug.png

I've got two bugs.  After I return to the  future, go to east  Gearen City and talk to Catharina my character would walk straight up the map and I cannot do anything( cannot open the menu , move, and etc).   And after I defeated ghost Nacey team and got ready to fight dimension rift Chandelure the game crashed.  

Edited by rrfarmer5

Unsure if this is a bug or whether I'm missing something but

Spoiler

After crafting the Darchlight mirror I don't seem to able to progress any further, trying to go back up through the area pushes me down again and repeats Flora and Florin's dialogue. The only crystal I can use the mirror on is the one next to the area where you craft it which makes me unable to cross the bridge and get back.

Edited by BBCRadio1

• Developers

Kind of a large bug, losing against Melanie I swear that Krookodile is bullshit causes you to teleport back to the S.S. Paradise, going through the beginning dialogue of the event. It gets to that screen fade where Amber tackles Melia, then stays pitch black.

EDIT: Losing to Kenneth, my bad.

Edited by _Vipyr

There is a Bladestar grunt in Darclight Caves that has only one pokemon in casual mode and no partner, which causes an error when the game tries to start a double battle with him.

#-------------------
BLADESTAR_M
Lee,100
HITMONLEE,61,,
#------------------  

5ab2e33a0b021_Sinttulo.png.beda1485d7cdac4b6514124f9829cb4e.png

• Developers
23 minutes ago, HauDareYou said:

Kind of a large bug, losing against Melanie I swear that Krookodile is bullshit causes you to teleport back to the S.S. Paradise, going through the beginning dialogue of the event. It gets to that screen fade where Amber tackles Melia, then stays pitch black.

EDIT: Losing to Kenneth, my bad.

image.png.6d8ffcffc719edc465342f73fad1daba.png

Regarding my comment, the battle brings you back here, and this is the last line. The screen goes full black afterwards and soft locks.

• Upvote 1

On 19/03/2018 at 10:36 AM, DracostarA said:

My Decidueye, whom I had bred and raised from V9, has Steam Eruption in its first slot. I don't remember exactly what the previous move was, but it was likely Spirit Shackle. 

go to the move relearner, on V10 you can get Spirit Shackle back ;) (you will need a heart scale)

Spoiler

After I fought against Cera and the Groudon in the Garufan ruins and after choosing wheter to hand over the Magma Stone, I somehow teleported to Darclight Cave, where I can't do much. I also tried the other decision, but apparently it doesn't matter, so the bug(?) appears both, when you keep the stone or when you give it to Cera. Hope this has not been reported yet. 

5 minutes ago, Fantas said:

i am with this bug since the V9, when i complete this trial, my sprite bugs and becomes the number 2 (pink hair girl) its an bug or just something wrong with my save file?

Game.rxdata

cant you fix it by going to GDC and talking to that girl that change your look. (there is one in east gearan but that east gearan have a bug atm that could freeze ur game)

• Developers
1 minute ago, whodat09 said:

I gave the Reaper Cloth to my Dusclops and then leveled it up but it didn't evolve

Dusclops evolves by using a Link Heart on it while it holds a Reaper Cloth.

• Like 1