E17 Obtainable Pokemon List Changes [Potential Spoilers?]

Endstrom

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pokemastercj1 said:

USUM tutor moves aren't in e17 and Ame probably decided who would be available long before we knew Kommo-o became op in USUM, there's no way she would have time to change who would be the last line. If Kommo-o was chosen pre USUM then Kommo-o will be avialable. 

I know, that's what I meant.

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:

I believe he isnt in charge anymore. In episode 15 he said he would rather not but he has to ask Lin to get the saphire bracelets from titania since he couldnt.

He said "involve Lin", but not necessarily how. I thought her actions in E16 (ambushing and torturing the five and killing you-know-who) were the cause of that, but I think Solaris and the others would still have to go after the bracelets to redeem themselves. I wouldn't bet against her making an appearance this episode, though ("you failed, Solaris" *SLASH* or something like that).

me rn

Spoiler

Happy Feel Good GIF

Finally, Garchomp-dono and Aegislash-dono can grace my team with their presence and make my reborn experience reach Batman levels of awesome, though 

I feel a disturbance in the force coming from no Scyther in EP17...

• Veterans

Aqua Tail and Iron Head tutors are already available tho, along with Dragon Claw(Or Dragon Rush and Outrage if you're feeling gutsy) and Dig(80bp is actually pretty alright, could be a lot worse), it's got good coverage and good power behind all of them, unlike Flygon which needs to set up once or twice to actually be dealing good amounts of damage comparatively. Oh and Garchomp has actual bulk.

That's why we needed a M-Flygon that's a special attacker

I'd say a defensive Tankchomp set works better with the available moves. Offensively it's about the same. Flygon's coverage makes up for the turn it needs to reach the damaging potential Garchomp has. It's annoying not having the best of moves at your disposal, and have to deal with misses or lost turns. That's all I'm saying. If we're making a clean comparison (eg in showdown), Garchomp is a superior pokemon in every single way. Otherwise you'd get it around Serra as well. However, if one gets sick for having to use Flygon, they would probably get more sick having to use a badass pokemon to less than half its potential. 

• Global Mods

Pretty sure flygon might be pushed back in E17 because SuMo gave it dragon dance, and even one of those combined with natural dragon claw and earthquake is very dangerous in the environment of reborn